Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper (29226 Views)

Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol / Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by Emmahunk(m): 11:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
No doubt that some people are sick in this Nation but that does not make Nigeria a sick Nation. In fact Nigeria is on its way right now to be coming the true giant of Africa. Trust me on this

1 Like

Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
Even the devil has avid followers so...no surprises here.

1 Like

Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by Christis4real(m): 11:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
One thing I've learnt about doctrines

No matter how sick or weird they are, someone still believes them
#strangeworld

1 Like

Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by tosyne2much(m): 12:03am On Feb 27, 2017
Ioannes:
Even the devil has avid followers so...no surprises here.
Hahaha cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by sulakishop(m): 1:18am On Feb 27, 2017
Baba ńlá bába anybody
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by mindtricks: 2:51am On Feb 27, 2017
I happily celebrate the weird stupidity and great depth of gullibility these ones have sunk into.

Wonders shall never end.
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by Kasjudy(m): 4:31am On Feb 27, 2017
TheFreeOne:
Religion is the opium of the people - Karl Marx

Some of his followers are still addicted to his 'opiate'.
No doubt, poverty really affects sanity... Can u imagine?
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by Kasjudy(m): 4:38am On Feb 27, 2017
sar33:
According to Kuti,church members/loyalists of Rev King paid for 13 pages advert on This day Newspaper just to celebrate his birthday.Below is what he wrote....

'And they paid for 13 pages in FULL COLOUR, Thisday Newspaper, to celebrate the birthday of a convicted killer.a murderer.

Convicted up to Supreme Court level...currently on death row.

Nigeria is a very sick nation'.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/church-membersloyalists-of-reverend.html
No doubts, poverty do affects sanity. Even the press that showcased the insanity deserves some psychiatrist attention.
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 27, 2017
Can Lagos state please execute this murderer ASAP
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by SOPIGO: 6:46am On Feb 27, 2017
That is to tell u the level of connection that man has in Nigeria politics & businesses.... The type of ritual & caliber of people he has done charm /ritual for. May God save us in this debauchery.
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by zoedew: 7:15am On Feb 27, 2017
Symptomatic of the last days.
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by Dindondin(m): 7:27am On Feb 27, 2017
sar33:
According to Kuti,church members/loyalists of Rev King paid for 13 pages advert on This day Newspaper just to celebrate his birthday.Below is what he wrote....

'And they paid for 13 pages in FULL COLOUR, Thisday Newspaper, to celebrate the birthday of a convicted killer.a murderer.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/church-membersloyalists-of-reverend.html
He ll still be released.
That's the most painful part.
He should v been executed long time ago.
And for any media house to allow their outlet propagate about Rev King makes Nigeria one of the worst countries on earth.
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by Aadeyinka(m): 7:38am On Feb 27, 2017
bonechamberlain:
So this man is still alive
I wonder , after judgement to hang him, no action was ever taken since , sound stupid
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by cuedish: 9:05am On Feb 27, 2017
Products of BRAINWASH
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by AngelicBeing: 9:14am On Feb 27, 2017
cool
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 27, 2017
why is fg still wasting scarce food on this terrorist,what is delaying his hanging?
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 27, 2017
Aadeyinka:
I wonder , after judgement to hang him, no action was ever taken since , sound stupid

Maybe they want to hang him same day with the other ipob terrorist in kuje(Kali).
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by Steveinnovates(m): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2017
Them never hang this idiot Ok i know he's in kirikiri navy town..... I will go do it myself!!!
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by baroman100: 11:15am On Feb 27, 2017
This man must be sombody special.when I visited kastina prosion 2013 I was told how all his good works in the prision.many imates have gone home because of him.he heals every sick person in the yard.even the mother of the control ggrneral who blind and was preparing for conea/cataract surgery was healed by Rev King.He only told d controler how her mum was prepering for surgery.but what shorked the controler when Rev King told him that her mother will start seeing by the time he (controller)get gets home.he got home and her mother started seeing till date.there are facts that many moslim inmates in kaduns prision conveted to christianity moment they have encounter with Rev King.that was why the inmates in kaduna prision staged a seriouse protest when Rev King was tranfered to kastina prision.I have the record that any prision Rev King is taken to,the imates and officer will fall in love with him imidiately.That was why he was removed from trasfered to sokoto prision bcs the Ogas/officers noticed that he been worshiped as king even in the prision therefore he was transfered to far north/islam where nobody knows him.but as opposite was the case.when he got there one of d officers began to prsise him.In less than 3days every body including the officers began to honour him.withing a week all the christian in sokoto trooped to sokoto prision just to receive blessing from Rev King.one Amina from chard told me that her mother from sokoto,a muslim who was surfering from kidney problem,about to die was healed by Rev King.she confesed that she is now a christian because she was made to know God.to be frank the number of people that visit Rev King daily in sokoto prision both muslim and christians are not less than 50 in number.the records are there.Rev King did not stay in sokoto uptill 2months many who received blessing/healing miracles/those he made millionaires brgged Him to open( Christian Praying Assembly )his church branch in sokoto for them.today Rev King Church is in Sokoto.the truth is that any place he is been transfered to,he must open his church in that state.we have a record of 4 branches of his church before his arrest in 2006 but while in prision his church branches are uncountable.That is why Dele omotolla in his book said that Rev King is a walking spirit of God.Rev Mbaka also made good coment about Rev King when he said that Nigeria keept the lord in prision and are expecting good change.In the same line prophet T.B Joshua warned his members in 2006 not to speak evil against Rev King.The true men of God have in one way or the other made good/christ like comment about Rev King.
The quastion now what has Rev King done to warrrant death sentence if every body that had an encounter with him testifies that he is a lovly and harmless father,very generiouse and handsom.just like christ ,he does not pray to sick people.is either he gives fasting,or what the sick person should do like...go and stop sin .sometimes he tells the Hiv/Aids victiim "as am tulking to you now God has healed you,you can go and check ur status "behold the person is healed indeed.there no way you would stop such a person from folowing his healer.Even in time of Christ most of his folowers were victims of one illment or the other.
Is Rev King a murderer?. This is as to ask if Jesus Christ is a murderer?The truth must be told..He is not a murderer.He who saves people,s life can never take life.It was just a setup by group of cultist leaders/policians/some men of God etc.who believed Rev King has come to stop their evil kingdom.folow me in my nest post/article in nairaland and nija.com and you will get the genesis of Rev King crucification.you might be surprise to hear that some people that called themselves men of God in Nigeria played a big/negetive role in his case.jesus Christ as killed by the men of God(scribes,pharisees,leaders etc.one thing we must know is that Rev King will not die because he is innocent.It was in our info desk that the 7 people that got burnt by fire according to Sun newspaper in 2006 are walking in streeth now.Who is deceiving Who?
The truth of the matter is that the man did not kill anybody but just like christ who was hated by the evil people in the country planed to Eliminate him.Yes many Strong men of God were persecuted just like christ but Rev King said that unlike christ who died the world began brleive in him ,He(Rev King) will not die but will be alife and the whole world will believe in Him.Read my nest post by tomorow and you will understand why the man who has been in prision for over 10 year has never fall sick one day neither visited by any Doctor but has been healing people from their illness,seting the captives free (the case of 43 condemed inmates in kirikiri prision )removing poverty from many,blessing people etc has such confident,faith and trust in his God.......compiled by Godspower..
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 27, 2017
sar33:

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Very sick nation.
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 27, 2017
baroman100:
This man must be sombody special.when I visited kastina prosion 2013 I was told how all his good works in the prision.many imates have gone home because of him.he heals every sick person in the yard.even the mother of the control ggrneral who blind and was preparing for conea/cataract surgery was healed by Rev King.He only told d controler how her mum was prepering for surgery.but what shorked the controler when Rev King told him that her mother will start seeing by the time he (controller)get gets home.he got home and her mother started seeing till date.there are facts that many moslim inmates in kaduns prision conveted to christianity moment they have encounter with Rev King.that was why the inmates in kaduna prision staged a seriouse protest when Rev King was tranfered to kastina prision.I have the record that any prision Rev King is taken to,the imates and officer will fall in love with him imidiately.That was why he was removed from trasfered to sokoto prision bcs the Ogas/officers noticed that he been worshiped as king even in the prision therefore he was transfered to far north/islam where nobody knows him.but as opposite was the case.when he got there one of d officers began to prsise him.In less than 3days every body including the officers began to honour him.withing a week all the christian in sokoto trooped to sokoto prision just to receive blessing from Rev King.one Amina from chard told me that her mother from sokoto,a muslim who was surfering from kidney problem,about to die was healed by Rev King.she confesed that she is now a christian because she was made to know God.to be frank the number of people that visit Rev King daily in sokoto prision both muslim and christians are not less than 50 in number.the records are there.Rev King did not stay in sokoto uptill 2months many who received blessing/healing miracles/those he made millionaires brgged Him to open( Christian Praying Assembly )his church branch in sokoto for them.today Rev King Church is in Sokoto.the truth is that any place he is been transfered to,he must open his church in that state.we have a record of 4 branches of his church before his arrest in 2006 but while in prision his church branches are uncountable.That is why Dele omotolla in his book said that Rev King is a walking spirit of God.Rev Mbaka also made good coment about Rev King when he said that Nigeria keept the lord in prision and are expecting good change.In the same line prophet T.B Joshua warned his members in 2006 not to speak evil against Rev King.The true men of God have in one way or the other made good/christ like comment about Rev King.
The quastion now what has Rev King done to warrrant death sentence if every body that had an encounter with him testifies that he is a lovly and harmless father,very generiouse and handsom.just like christ ,he does not pray to sick people.is either he gives fasting,or what the sick person should do like...go and stop sin .sometimes he tells the Hiv/Aids victiim "as am tulking to you now God has healed you,you can go and check ur status "behold the person is healed indeed.there no way you would stop such a person from folowing his healer.Even in time of Christ most of his folowers were victims of one illment or the other.
Is Rev King a murderer?. This is as to ask if Jesus Christ is a murderer?The truth must be told..He is not a murderer.He who saves people,s life can never take life.It was just a setup by group of cultist leaders/policians/some men of God etc.who believed Rev King has come to stop their evil kingdom.folow me in my nest post/article in nairaland and nija.com and you will get the genesis of Rev King crucification.you might be surprise to hear that some people that called themselves men of God in Nigeria played a big/negetive role in his case.jesus Christ as killed by the men of God(scribes,pharisees,leaders etc.one thing we must know is that Rev King will not die because he is innocent.It was in our info desk that the 7 people that got burnt by fire according to Sun newspaper in 2006 are walking in streeth now.Who is deceiving Who?
The truth of the matter is that the man did not kill anybody but just like christ who was hated by the evil people in the country planed to Eliminate him.Yes many Strong men of God were persecuted just like christ but Rev King said that unlike christ who died the world began brleive in him ,He(Rev King) will not die but will be alife and the whole world will believe in Him.Read my nest post by tomorow and you will understand why the man who has been in prision for over 10 year has never fall sick one day neither visited by any Doctor but has been healing people from their illness,seting the captives free (the case of 43 condemed inmates in kirikiri prision )removing poverty from many,blessing people etc has such confident,faith and trust in his God.......compiled by Godspower..

I would have told you something, but it would sound unkind. Lemme let it go....
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by baroman100: 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
But I heard that the man is innocent.even those who they said he bornt are still alife walking in lagos street.sombdy like kosy is sight in lagos.even Tev mbaka said that ...how can nigeria expect change when they put God in prision.prophet TB Joshua instructed his members that nobody should speak agaist Rev King.Rev King is performing miracles even in prision.seting some imates free.healing Hiv/Aids,liver/kidney disease etc.He is worshiped as God.while in prision his church increasing in braches.That man extra human.over 10 yrs in prision he never fall sick one day but he is healing people from their diseases and problems of all types.the quastion we must ask is..is Rev King ordinary human being?
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by sameagles(m): 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
that news paper company lack dignity and integrity for the Nation, Donald Trump has said it all media are lie's and don't have people love.
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by baroman100: 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
Jeffrey12:
so this devil still dey alive.. and his brainwashed followers.

well i nor go blame him followers sha, even Satan self get members
WATCH UR MOUTH LEAST BURIAL IS AT HAND....
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by baroman100: 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
Jeffrey12:
so this devil still dey alive.. and his brainwashed followers.

well i nor go blame him followers sha, even Satan self get members
WATCH UR MOUTH LEAST BURIAL IS AT HAND....PEOPLE THAT KNOWS WHOM REV KING IS NEVER TALK.WHY DO U WANT TO DIE OF WHAT U DNT KNOW..BE CAREFUL WITH UR COMENTS
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by aviazuva: 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
If he wants to gather more followership
let him just shout Kanuuu
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by baroman100: 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
Dindondin:

He ll still be released.
That's the most painful part.
He should v been executed long time ago.
And for any media house to allow their outlet propagate about Rev King makes Nigeria one of the worst countries on earth.

THAT MAN IS INNOCENT AND PEOPLE THAT SAID KILL HIM KILL HIM ARE IN TROUBLE NOW..SOME HAVE DIED OF MOTOR ROAD ACCIDENT,SOME ARE SEROUSLY SICK.I ADVICE U TO KEEP UR MOUTH AND WATCH THE FILM.NO RELEVANT PERSON OR OUR LEADERS HAS SAID ANY EVIL AGAINST REV KING.ITS ONLY PEOPLE THAT KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT SPIRITUAL THINGS COMES ON NAIRALAND TO COMENT AGAINST REV.KING.PEOPLE SHOULD NOT INVITE DEATH FOR THEMSELVES.THAT MAN IS NOT ORDINARY HUMAN.............MY ADVICE....
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by baroman100: 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
WATCH U MOUTH LEAST UR BURIAL IS AT HAND
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by Jaquar456: 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
MAD people everywhere. Sick congregation. They should ALL be on death row
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by chubbylistic: 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
ALL OF YOU THAT ARE SAYING EVIL THINGS ABOUT DR. REV. KING ARE TOUTS. TO CONFIRM WHAT I AM SAYING, NONE OF YOU CAN EVEN SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH WITH CORRECT SPELLINGS.
I HAVE A WORD FOR ALL OF YOU;
MARK TODAY'S DATE, ALL OF YOU SHALL BECOME HIS CHURCH MEMBERS, AND EVEN BECOME MORE DEDICATED THAN HIS FOLLOWERS. IF HUNGER DID NOT BRING YOU TO HIM, MAY BE, SICKNESS(HIV/AIDS) SHALL BRING YOU TO HIM. WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, WHETHER YOU BELIEVE ME OR NOT. WHAT I HAVE JUST SAID MUST COME TO PASS. DR. REV KING HAS NO RIVAL. HE IS THE KING OF THE PROPHETS. REASONABLE PEOPLE DOESN'T SPEAK EVIL OF HIM AT ALL.
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by chubbylistic: 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
KOSISOCHUKWU NWANKWO WHOM CHAMPION NEWSPAPERS PUBLISHED THAT HE DIED AS A RESULT OF BURNS FROM REV KING'S FIRE IS ALIVE AND LIVES IN ANGOLA PRESENTLY.
CHIZOBA ONUORA, WHO CLAIMS TO HAVE SERVED HIM UNCLAD FOR SEVEN YEARS, STARTED REV KING'S CHURCH IN 2003. SHE WAS IN JSS 3 THEN AT AWODI ORA COMPREHENSIVE AT AJEGUNLE. SHE COMES TO CHURCH IN THE COMPANY OF HER PARENTS, SOMETIMES WITH HER SCHOOL UNIFORM. THE SAME CHIZOBA WHO WAS IN SSS 3 IN 2006, THE SAME YEAR THAT REV KING WAS ARRESTED TOLD THE WHOLE WORLD THAT SHE SERVED HIM UNCLAD FOR 7 YEARS.
WHAT A WICKED WORLD!!! CHIZOBA ONUORA HAILS FROM AWKA IN ANAMBRA STATE. FROM 2003 TO 2006 IS JUST 3 YEARS, SO TELL ME HOW, AND WHEN SHE SERVED REV KING FOR 7 YEARS?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Dumps Church For Praising Highest Tithers In The Last 3 Months / I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream / Obayi Paul Martins Undergoes 3 Days Fasting, Allows Himself To Be Flogged (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.