Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic (59902 Views)

How Does A Working Couple Cope Without A Maid? / A First In History, Man Delivers Baby Impregnated By Wife Who Was A Man / Photos : Strange-looking Baby Reportedly Born In Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by Xaddy(m): 11:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
FTC on Page 2 > sad

Erm... It is possible that it is coincidence.. Maybe they drank the same water

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by Firstcitizen: 11:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
Even
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by sirfee(m): 11:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
falconey:
This is one of the reason I love the pussy na wetin he swallow he go vomit.
grin
falconey:
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by Otradearena: 11:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin

To Advertise your products and services free

Visit www.otradearena.com ...best Ultimate arena 4 all trades.
post your free ads now on Open trade Arena

Like our facebook page @ https://web.facebook.com/opentradearena/

otradearena.com – the power of trade in your hands

Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by GodblessNig247(m): 11:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
ritababe:
hahahahaha, obviously the maid wasn't just a maid.
U look pretty. Can I get to know u? smiley
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by goslowgoslow(m): 11:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
Michellla:
She obviously played away match.
Do u know what is called association in medical parlance?
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by moses320(m): 11:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
Clear road make i c d baby well

Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 27, 2017
Guy stop deceiving yourself, ask your wife questions.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by dacovajnr: 12:00am On Feb 27, 2017
Kolababe:
Mr Fabio Phiri, a Taxi driver from Lusaka, Zambia and his wife Priscilla Phiri, a maid at China Engineering and Construction limited welcomed a beautiful baby boy into their family six moths ago.

Despite the fact that the baby obviously looks mixed and that the woman might have been doing more than cleaning and cooking for her former boss, the young couple are very much happy and have thanked God for blessing them with a beautiful baby boy.

"I love my son , he is a blessing to me , because of him I have been forced to even work hard in life so that I can always provide for him," Mr Phiri said.

"He is a big boy now and is 6 months old , I named him after myself because he looks exactly like I do especially when I was a baby like him , his name is Fabio Ji Wu Phiri, the Ji Wu is a name we gave to him after my wife's former boss mr Ji Wu Young a Chinese engineer who was working at China Engineering and Construction limited , he helped us a lot when my wife was pregnant and has been very supportive to our family and the baby , even after he left Zambia , he still sends money to help us with up keep so the only way we could appreciate him is by giving some of his names to our son "MrFabio Phiri added.

On her part, his wife Priscilla said she was grateful to God for giving her a beautiful and healthy baby boy.

"I am very happy for this gift of a beautiful baby boy , I love him so much and I am thankful to God for giving him to me."

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/wife-of-zambiam-taxi-driver-who-worked.html
Oloriburuku nla gba ni Bobo Welder yin sha?Person fvck your wife, Send you Money for Naming Ceremony yet u still cum give d pikin him name?

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 27, 2017
Thanks Mr.Ji Wu grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by matadonis(m): 12:03am On Feb 27, 2017
How this pikin tak resemble dis man nah?
zambian n strange happenings...
Woman tell ur husband d truth
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by repogirl(f): 12:03am On Feb 27, 2017
Chai! Smh!

What a foolish husband.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by Abagworo(m): 12:06am On Feb 27, 2017
A gift indeed and a Chinese gift at that. Well the Chinese father is responsible enough to be sending money for the baby's upkeep.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by Burgerlomo: 12:09am On Feb 27, 2017
buchai:
Chinese has scores Zambia 1-0

grin
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by MMMscam: 12:09am On Feb 27, 2017
falconey:

OMG grin
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by anonimi: 12:24am On Feb 27, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by Gudfrie(m): 12:26am On Feb 27, 2017
Kolababe:
Mr Fabio Phiri, a Taxi driver from Lusaka, Zambia and his wife Priscilla Phiri, a maid at China Engineering and Construction limited welcomed a beautiful baby boy into their family six moths ago.

Despite the fact that the baby obviously looks mixed and that the woman might have been doing more than cleaning and cooking for her former boss, the young couple are very much happy and have thanked God for blessing them with a beautiful baby boy.

"I love my son , he is a blessing to me , because of him I have been forced to even work hard in life so that I can always provide for him," Mr Phiri said.

"He is a big boy now and is 6 months old , I named him after myself because he looks exactly like I do especially when I was a baby like him , his name is Fabio Ji Wu Phiri, the Ji Wu is a name we gave to him after my wife's former boss mr Ji Wu Young a Chinese engineer who was working at China Engineering and Construction limited , he helped us a lot when my wife was pregnant and has been very supportive to our family and the baby , even after he left Zambia , he still sends money to help us with up keep so the only way we could appreciate him is by giving some of his names to our son " Mr Fabio Phiri added.

On her part, his wife Priscilla said she was grateful to God for giving her a beautiful and healthy baby boy.

"I am very happy for this gift of a beautiful baby boy , I love him so much and I am thankful to God for giving him to me."

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/wife-of-zambiam-taxi-driver-who-worked.html

And the Chinese man still sends money after he left Zambia........lol he is sending money to take care of his child...Period!

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by anonimi: 12:30am On Feb 27, 2017
Michellla:

............NOT according to the happy, elated husband oh. grin grin

"He is a big boy now and is 6 months old , I named him after myself because he looks exactly like I do especially when I was a baby like him , his name is Fabio Ji Wu Phiri, the Ji Wu is a name we gave to him after my wife's former boss mr Ji Wu Young a Chinese engineer who was working at China Engineering and Construction limited , he helped us a lot when my wife was pregnant and has been very supportive to our family and the baby , even after he left Zambia , he still sends money to help us with up keep

I think the man needs a better punch to reset his brain. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by anonimi: 12:33am On Feb 27, 2017
Gudfrie:
And the Chinese man still sends money after he left Zambia........lol he is sending money to take care of his child...Period!

The Chinese man LOVES Africa too much. tongue cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/294278_chinainafrica_jpgbd4ea16cc6391fffe329bb549e5ad537

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by cassidy1996(m): 12:33am On Feb 27, 2017
Michellla:
and she won. (Please, i want to learn French )
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by anonimi: 12:34am On Feb 27, 2017
matadonis:
How this pikin tak resemble dis man nah?
zambian n strange happenings...
Woman tell ur husband d truth

Good question. See answer below. grin cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4170337_img2016082917342830_jpegb02acefa8c0099e0aaa0fe9d22da2bf6

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by oochi123(f): 12:38am On Feb 27, 2017
Fake story..pple can so believe stories on nairaland..

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by bigfrancis21: 12:44am On Feb 27, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:
And the guy actually said the baby looks like him.
I no fit laff abeg. The problem wey l dey face for Naija now pass this one: no light for my area for over one week now.

grin grin
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by bigfrancis21: 12:45am On Feb 27, 2017
falconey:

I don die...nairaland grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by agrovick(m): 12:46am On Feb 27, 2017
YOLO
cheesy
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by yinkslinks(m): 12:50am On Feb 27, 2017
Kolababe:

Bloggers with fake news to drive traffic. The maid was only carrying her employer's child. Which man will be happy to snap with a cheating wife? NLanders wake up on what u see here.
"He is a big boy now and is 6 months old , I named him after myself because he looks exactly like I do especially when I was a baby like him , his name is Fabio Ji Wu Phiri, the Ji Wu is a name we gave to him after my wife's former boss mr Ji Wu Young a Chinese engineer who was working at China Engineering and Construction limited , he helped us a lot when my wife was pregnant and has been very supportive to our family and the baby , even after he left Zambia , he still sends money to help us with up keep so the only way we could appreciate him is by giving some of his names to our son " Mr Fabio Phiri added.

blogge
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by smoooty11: 12:51am On Feb 27, 2017
They should change d name of the child to som tin wong

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by Nobody: 1:15am On Feb 27, 2017
Hahan! Don't they have lotion in Zambia? Why are they all looking so ashy!!!
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by sulakishop(m): 1:15am On Feb 27, 2017
It's a miracle God
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by COURVOISier(m): 1:26am On Feb 27, 2017
Sum Tin Rong

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by Olubee22(f): 1:42am On Feb 27, 2017
The devil is a liar!
Re: Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic by Praktikals(m): 1:44am On Feb 27, 2017
Kolababe:

he helped us a lot when my wife was pregnant and has been very supportive to our family and the baby , even after he left Zambia , he still sends money to help us with up keep so the only way we could appreciate him is by giving some of his names to our son " Mr Fabio Phiri added.

Fear women lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Divine Okoh's Marriage Ends After 3 Months For Not Keeping To Promise / Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb / Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.