Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Infinix Hot S Screen - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Infinix Hot S Screen (8999 Views)

Mint Infinix Hot S (x521) / In Need Of Infinix Hot S X521 Panel ASAP!!!!!!!! / Buy Your Fairly Used Infinix Hot S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot S Screen by Darvel(m): 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
PLS MY INFINIX HOT S SCREEN GOT BROKEN.. HOW MUCH IS THE ESTIMATED PRICE FOR THE SCREEN.. I HAVE TO REPAIR IT ASAP.. PLS WATS THE PRICE FOR THE SCREEN
Re: Infinix Hot S Screen by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
Darvel:
PLS MY INFINIX HOT S SCREEN GOT BROKEN.. HOW MUCH IS THE ESTIMATED PRICE FOR THE SCREEN.. I HAVE TO REPAIR IT ASAP.. PLS WATS THE PRICE FOR THE SCREEN
Hi @Darvel The screen costs N15,800 [price is not fixed]. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for repairs. You can Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required], our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App; or let us know your location so that we can forward one to you. Thank you!
Re: Infinix Hot S Screen by Darvel(m): 1:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @Darvel The screen costs N15,800 [price is not fixed]. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for repairs. You can Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required], our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App; or let us know your location so that we can forward one to you. Thank you!

pls does the money cover the screen and the touch pad
Re: Infinix Hot S Screen by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
Darvel:

pls does the money cover the screen and the touch pad
Hi @Darvel Yes it does.
Re: Infinix Hot S Screen by kalemy(m): 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:
Hi @Darvel Yes it does.
please how much is the screen of samsung s3?
Re: Infinix Hot S Screen by CarlcareOpebi(f): 10:33am On Mar 04, 2017
kalemy:
please how much is the screen of samsung s3?
Hi @kalemy Contact Samsung's Customer Care for that information. Carlcare supports only TECNO, INFINIX & ITEL devices. Thanks.
Re: Infinix Hot S Screen by Darvel(m): 5:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @Darvel Yes it does.

pls sir, can i collect my phone that same day?
Re: Infinix Hot S Screen by CarlcareOpebi(f): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2017
Darvel:

pls sir, can i collect my phone that same day?
Hello @Darvel No you can't Sir. Normal repairs taken 7 days & if it's done before then, we'll put a call through to you. Thank you.
Re: Infinix Hot S Screen by shedo4sure: 10:54am On Mar 10, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @Darvel No you can't Sir. Normal repairs taken 7 days & if it's done before then, we'll put a call through to you. Thank you.
pls how much is tecno w4's screen?
Re: Infinix Hot S Screen by CarlcareOpebi(f): 11:42am On Mar 10, 2017
shedo4sure:
pls how much is tecno w4's screen?
Hi @shedo4sure W4 Screen is currently N9,400 [Price is not fixed]. Thanks.
Re: Infinix Hot S Screen by shedo4sure: 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @shedo4sure W4 Screen is currently N9,400 [Price is not fixed]. Thanks.
Pls wat abt d ba3, how much will it cost me change it?
Re: Infinix Hot S Screen by CarlcareOpebi(f): 10:37am On Mar 11, 2017
shedo4sure:
Hi @shedo4sure The price is currently N2,600. Call our hotline to verify the Price & availability of the parts you need to change before visiting the service centre. Thanks.
Re: Infinix Hot S Screen by Quarterbac: 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Please, screen for infinix hot 2 x510 is how much?
Re: Infinix Hot S Screen by BlueRayDick: 9:26am On Mar 13, 2017
Please how much is hot 3 screen and touch pad?
Re: Infinix Hot S Screen by ralphbas(m): 2:53am On Mar 29, 2017
pls i want to fix my infinix hot S screen n the touch pad and how much is it.07032836625
Re: Infinix Hot S Screen by eraly(m): 4:22am On Apr 20, 2017
ralphbas:
pls i want to fix my infinix hot S screen n the touch pad and how much is it.07032836625

where do you stay? I have one for sale
Re: Infinix Hot S Screen by eraly(m): 4:23am On Apr 20, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @shedo4sure The price is currently N2,600. Call our hotline to verify the Price & availability of the parts you need to change before visiting the service centre. Thanks.

please how much is Infinix Hot S panel? thanks
Re: Infinix Hot S Screen by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
eraly:
please how much is Infinix Hot S panel? thanks
Hi @eraly It'll cost you N26,000. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for to fix your device. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App, or let us know your location so that we can forward one to you.
Re: Infinix Hot S Screen by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
Quarterbac:
Please, screen for infinix hot 2 x510 is how much?
Hi @Quarterbac It'll cost you N13,700. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for to fix your device. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App, or let us know your location so that we can forward one to you.
Re: Infinix Hot S Screen by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
ralphbas:
Hi @ralphbas The accessory is 2-in-1 [they come together]; It'll cost you N14,100. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for to fix your device. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App, or let us know your location so that we can forward one to you.
Re: Infinix Hot S Screen by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
BlueRayDick:
Please how much is hot 3 screen and touch pad?
Hello @BlueRayDick The accessory is 2-in-1 [they come together]; It'll cost you N18,900. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for to fix your device. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App, or let us know your location so that we can forward one to you.
Re: Infinix Hot S Screen by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
shedo4sure:
Hello @shedo4sure It'll cost you N2,400. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for to fix your device. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App, or let us know your location so that we can forward one to you.
Re: Infinix Hot S Screen by BlueRayDick: 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @BlueRayDick The accessory is 2-in-1 [they come together]; It'll cost you N18,900. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for to fix your device. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App, or let us know your location so that we can forward one to you.

Too expensive. Anyways I have already fixed the phone earlier this month with a normal engineer at computer village and for a lesser amount than the one you quoted up there. And it was fixed in my presence without booking any appointment. You guys don't respond on time, when you finally respond you quote an inflated figure....smh
Re: Infinix Hot S Screen by gabe15(m): 6:38am On Apr 23, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

how much is hot2 battery
Re: Infinix Hot S Screen by Lawlardey2017: 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hi, pls I bought my infinix hot s about 3months ago. The touchpad got broken, how much will carlcare fix it for me? Thanks!!!
Re: Infinix Hot S Screen by jidjoks: 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
how much is hot S battery pls
Re: Infinix Hot S Screen by Nastydroid(m): 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
Lawlardey2017:
Hi, pls I bought my infinix hot s about 3months ago. The touchpad got broken, how much will carlcare fix it for me? Thanks!!!
have you fixed the TouchPad?
Re: Infinix Hot S Screen by YoungReaper: 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
pls how much is infinix hot 4 S screen
Re: Infinix Hot S Screen by snezBaba: 6:11am On Nov 08, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @shedo4sure It'll cost you N2,400. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for to fix your device. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App, or let us know your location so that we can forward one to you.
please how much does it cost for hot s touchpad only
Re: Infinix Hot S Screen by snezBaba: 11:54am On Mar 01, 2018
BlueRayDick:

Too expensive. Anyways I have already fixed the phone earlier this month with a normal engineer at computer village and for a lesser amount than the one you quoted up there. And it was fixed in my presence without booking any appointment. You guys don't respond on time, when you finally respond you quote an inflated figure....smh
please how much do you think it'll cost for only the touchpad and is it quality. Thanks
Re: Infinix Hot S Screen by snezBaba: 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
Darvel:
Good day, pls how much did you fix the screen
Re: Infinix Hot S Screen by Ngdealz: 8:30am On Mar 03, 2018
I have an infinix hot s with panel issues , But the screen is working perfectly , i am willing to sell for 10k . Whatsapp or call at 08168512951

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mobile Phone sale Sites (Nigeria) / Used Nokia E6 / Blackberry Bold 4 9780 45,000 naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.