Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Lauretta Onochie Blasts Dele Momodu For Crediting Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Blasts Dele Momodu For Crediting Osinbajo (33560 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Blasts Shehu Sani, Says He Is ‘APC Disappointment’ / Lauretta Onochie Blasts Patience Jonathan And Diezani Over 'Weird Demands' / Channels TV Likes A Post Discrediting Lai Mohammed & Lauretta Onochie On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Blasts Dele Momodu For Crediting Osinbajo by rose54321: 5:34am On Feb 27, 2017
Methinks this madam, with all due respect, needs to face her job description.
As PA on social media I don't see the correlation between your posts on Mr. Dele and the job task.

Only God knows the criteria used for selection.

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Blasts Dele Momodu For Crediting Osinbajo by Trumpism: 6:00am On Feb 27, 2017
Let it be known that Trumpism is not for anybody, not for APC and not for PDP.

Having said this, I want to advise that this woman should learn from Professionals like Femi Adesina who engage on issues and not on personality.

Instead of her to set the records straight, she is running down Dele Momodu's business. What has Dele's business got to do with the issues raised? Does she know that business is an entity on it's own?

2. I have observed her line of defence for sometimes, all she knows is to compare and malign Jonathan and PDP Government. Madam, if Nigerians had wanted to continue with PDP, they would not have elected APC. So, let the sleeping dog lie.

Branding everybody as corrupt is bad. Outside Buhari who among you is clean?

If you don't give intelligent response to issues and still indulge in character assasination, as an expert in investigative journalism, I will get down to work on your past records.

Dele be warned. Onochie be warned.

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Blasts Dele Momodu For Crediting Osinbajo by Trumpism: 6:17am On Feb 27, 2017
PDJT:
That runs woman again?

How is she a runs woman? Do you know she is a mother? Please you guys should face issues and share your ideas than insulting people. I don't like insult?

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Blasts Dele Momodu For Crediting Osinbajo by Trumpism: 6:17am On Feb 27, 2017
PDJT:
That runs woman again?

How is she a runs woman? Do you know she is a mother? Please you guys should face issues and share your ideas than insulting people. I don't like insult.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Blasts Dele Momodu For Crediting Osinbajo by GenBloodykiIler: 6:30am On Feb 27, 2017
Nukualofa:
Omenkalives is shouting that the igbos are creating division in this APC government by supporting Osibanjo against buhari.

Today Dele Momodu had to say it to high heavens that Osibanjo is better.

There is a Film in this movie going on
which igbos is supporting Osibanjo?
my friend don't invite igbos in your sorry state because igbos don't care again.
that we blast Osibanjo lesser than Buhari doesn't mean we love him (well he can earn that if he proves to be neutral)
omenkalives is a lonely paranoid old man who sees igbos everywhere even im dreams so don't blame him if he gets paranoid and heart attack when igbos sneezes cheesy

osibanjo is a vagabond

kiss the truth

13 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Blasts Dele Momodu For Crediting Osinbajo by shukuokukobambi: 6:31am On Feb 27, 2017
hucienda:
Dele and these APC SW folks had better play their hand smarter.

Everyone knows why the sudden bashing of the same person they always hyped and the praise of his acting deputy is going on. Both are on the same ticket - you can't bash one and praise the other - else it betrays and exposes you for knowing the obvious about the president during campaign time.

So Dele and his crew had better watch it. You can't jump ship now all of a sudden as it'll confirm the suspicion of everyone in this crazy tribal and religious politics played in the country.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Have you being in a cave since late 2015 when Dele Momodu started criticizing Buhari? cheesy

Why do you want bad belle to ruin your life? Should Osinbajo stop working to show you that he's loyal to the buhari presidency? When will you become free from this plague of hate? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Blasts Dele Momodu For Crediting Osinbajo by omenkaLives(m): 6:32am On Feb 27, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

How Liepob suckling Osinbajo feets out hatred for PMB only goes to show why no one takes a band of cownu poo seriously. ...please stop equating Igbos with a bunch of uncoordinated ill-mannerd , illiterate and accursed liepob
That yoot appears no less than 15times in my mentions everyday but like the piece of crap he is, ive ignored him. That is the part that hurts him the most. Let him die of omenka induced loneliness. grin

Almost 2am and one isnt sleeping because of "omenkalives"- how thrilling! grin

Those LiePobs can lick the balls of a pig clean if someone mistakenly tells them "hey, that pig says it will free the Kuje Monkey", or, "hey, that pig is opposed to Buhari".

Little wonder the anti gay laws have caught up with them more than anyone else. cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Blasts Dele Momodu For Crediting Osinbajo by GenBloodykiIler: 6:34am On Feb 27, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
That yoot appears no less than 15times in my mentions everyday but like the piece of crap he is, ive ignored him. That is the part that hurts him the most. Let him die of omenka induced loneliness. grin
[/s]
shatap you're just a paranoid fearful sadist

kiss the truth

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Blasts Dele Momodu For Crediting Osinbajo by GenBloodykiIler: 6:35am On Feb 27, 2017
Osibanjo is a vagabond

6 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Blasts Dele Momodu For Crediting Osinbajo by BeardedMeat(m): 6:52am On Feb 27, 2017
omenkaLives:

Those LiePobs can lick the balls of a pig clean if someone mistakenly tells them "hey, that pig says it will free the Kuje Monkey", or, "hey, that pig is opposed to Buhari".

Little wonder the anti gay laws have caught up with them more than anyone else. cheesy grin
I love the way you have been sounding for some time now-helpless! cheesy. Buhari turned out to be a colossal mistake isn't it? Or is it his handling of the annihilation of your kinsmen by Fulani herdsmen that took out your steam? grin. Anyways, I still salute what is left of your hypocrisy, you have managed to stick around when even bigger zombies have fled this platform to avoid the pelting with stones by angry Nigerians cheesy

@topic, when you people realize that Lauretta does not have the intellectual capacity to write these things attributed to her, you will direct your disappointment to the one managing the account. As for that Fatso called Dele, we know he is acting Tinubu's script and nobody can take him serious.

12 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Blasts Dele Momodu For Crediting Osinbajo by AndyCole16(m): 7:33am On Feb 27, 2017
Trut:
As you can see these people don't believe in the Buhari they sold to Nigerians, they elected the man not because they saw a man of vision or principles nor because they were patriotic but simply because of primordial tribal sentiments that he dies in office and their tribeman sworn in as President. Where are the "Sai Baba" crew now?

Since Buhari fell sick and Osinbade became Acting President the Yorubas have seized their support for Buhari, they no longer defend him. They've started showing their hand again, this time by accrediting every positives to Osinbade while blaming Buhari for incompetence, something they didn't agree to in the past. Buhari isn't dead yet but they're already projecting Osibade as the best thing after sliced bread - A capable, educated and a better President to be. They have started their media hyping of Osibade, praising him to high heavens, same thing they did with Buhari before his incompetence was exposed to the world.

Yorubas have "CHANGED". What a treacherous set!!!

------
Culled from Mathemagician1 post.
So this is ALL your brain can come up with.
It really suck to be you guys......Your analysis are poor...damn
Re: Lauretta Onochie Blasts Dele Momodu For Crediting Osinbajo by vedaxcool(m): 7:44am On Feb 27, 2017
omenkaLives:

lol grin please give our yoots attention sometimes... you don't want suicide on your conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Blasts Dele Momodu For Crediting Osinbajo by Splinz(m): 7:58am On Feb 27, 2017
cheesy
Ghen ghen! Expecting Dele's unending epistles henceforth.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Blasts Dele Momodu For Crediting Osinbajo by 989900: 8:04am On Feb 27, 2017
It's common knowledge that under this administration, all businesses whose foundation was built on corruption, will collapse. Did I hear a loud OVATION?

Mortal kombat!
Re: Lauretta Onochie Blasts Dele Momodu For Crediting Osinbajo by ugochukwufrenzy: 8:07am On Feb 27, 2017
'sıngıng'..."Mr dele na my boy,dele na my boy"

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Blasts Dele Momodu For Crediting Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 27, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Blasts Dele Momodu For Crediting Osinbajo by Kennitrust(m): 8:07am On Feb 27, 2017
E pain them say, Buhari Na error

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Blasts Dele Momodu For Crediting Osinbajo by Agbyie16: 8:09am On Feb 27, 2017
Dat is politics
Re: Lauretta Onochie Blasts Dele Momodu For Crediting Osinbajo by LordAdam16: 8:09am On Feb 27, 2017
Trut:
As you can see these people don't believe in the Buhari they sold to Nigerians, they elected the man not because they saw a man of vision or principles nor because they were patriotic but simply because of primordial tribal sentiments that he dies in office and their tribeman sworn in as President. Where are the "Sai Baba" crew now?

Since Buhari fell sick and Osinbade became Acting President the Yorubas have seized their support for Buhari, they no longer defend him. They've started showing their hand again, this time by accrediting every positives to Osinbade while blaming Buhari for incompetence, something they didn't agree to in the past. Buhari isn't dead yet but they're already projecting Osibade as the best thing after sliced bread - A capable, educated and a better President to be. They have started their media hyping of Osibade, praising him to high heavens, same thing they did with Buhari before his incompetence was exposed to the world.

------

For them, the ends justifies the means.

The coming weeks and months will be interesting.

-Lord

5 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Blasts Dele Momodu For Crediting Osinbajo by aku626(m): 8:09am On Feb 27, 2017
I know we practice freedom of speech but isn't there some limits especially to those holding certain positions? I mean on a very good day you'd be glad if not a privilege to be in the presence of Mr Dele. Mr Osinbajo is acting in capacity of the president and every glory including shame should rightly be appropriated to him. Going on calling names is extreme

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Blasts Dele Momodu For Crediting Osinbajo by Taiwx(m): 8:11am On Feb 27, 2017
Trut:

------
[s]
Trut:

------
[/s]
Trut:

------

cheesycheesy
Re: Lauretta Onochie Blasts Dele Momodu For Crediting Osinbajo by pricipal2003(m): 8:12am On Feb 27, 2017
What is wrong with this useless ashe sef? Who doesn't know that it is idiotic advisers like u (with nothing upstairs except brazillian hair) that has grounded the country to almost zero level.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Blasts Dele Momodu For Crediting Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 27, 2017
In fact this article has further exposed that PMB does not seek the counsel of Osinbajo in dishing out most antipeople policy,so No chief throw out that team spirit talk. Monkey cannot be working and baboon they chop,so all credit should go to Osinbajo;if Buhari desires such credit he should to listen and work with his learned vice when he comes back .

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Blasts Dele Momodu For Crediting Osinbajo by jojo1415: 8:17am On Feb 27, 2017
Hmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Blasts Dele Momodu For Crediting Osinbajo by fizzy4luv(m): 8:20am On Feb 27, 2017
Since the day i watched this woman on channels TV , i have opine she doesn't know how to defend her employer but rather throw him into the mud much more . Mr Dele and his ilk should however also stop creating unnecessary brouhaha by this their new found praise song for Osinbajo.The hardworking VP doesn't need this now , if unchecked can further spoil good working relationship between Mr president and Vice.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Blasts Dele Momodu For Crediting Osinbajo by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:20am On Feb 27, 2017
nzeobi:
this woman seems to be taken some of the issues personal, but she should remember that nothing is permanent and that she will not remain in that position forever.
imagine calling somebody friend of the corrupt as if she is a saint,
who did she convict of corruption or was she not the one defending grasscutters embarassed undecided
apart from d fact dat I despise ugly women dis woman is also annoying in all ramifications of life..I watched on channels and I almost couldn't hold back my impulses to hit her. Amoeba idiotic woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Blasts Dele Momodu For Crediting Osinbajo by Timelezz: 8:23am On Feb 27, 2017
[s]
Amoyinoluwa24:
Personal Assistant to President Buhari on social media, Lauretta Onochie, has lampooned Dele Momodu for crediting Acting President Yemi Osinbajo with the improvements in foreign exchange and engagement with the public.

Momodu had praised Osinbajo for charting a new path for the country in his weekly column tagged "Pendulum".

Onochie, however, disagreed with him, saying "its sad Dele Momodu is clever by half"

On her twitter handle, Lauretta wrote "With a mindset like this, it's not hard to work out that Dele Momodu is too clever by half. If he does not understand "Team", how can he understand "Team Spirit"?

"The President and the Acting President have a great understanding of what it means to be a team. They respect, consult and collaborate with each other. Sync".

Dele Momodu is used to the "Leaders behaving badly" ways of leadership where deputies do not dare breathe without the permission of the Principal.

I have no doubt that Dele Momodu runs his Corruption-friendly business empire that way. He decides alone and imposes on his staff.

The difference between Buhari/Osinbajo and Jonathan/What's his name, administrations is not only the anti and pro-corruption. One is a team, the other wasn't.

While Nigerians are applauding the cohesive team spirit that exits between our President and our VP, Dele Momodu is using it to earn his keep from his corrupt friends.

It's common knowledge that under this administration, all businesses whose foundation was built on corruption, will collapse. Did I hear a loud OVATION?

As an image maker and a friend of the corrupt especially of those who raped our nation, has Dele Momodu stopped to ask where his fees are coming from? Stolen funds?

Dele Momodu must borrow some common sense from some of our youth who are educated and who know the meaning of "Team". Here's one from Japheth J Omojuwa.

It's not lost on Nigerians that Dele Momodu helped to encourage corruption by providing a platform for our corrupt nouveau rich to massage their corrupt ego.

Dele Momodu has taken a stand for corruption. He must now understand that the respect that exists between our two leaders, is stronger than his love for the corrupt.

Nigerians are learning again, that a President can delegate to the Vice so the benefit will go to Nigerians, not just to them.

Dele Momodu can no longer hide his disdain for the war on corruption. But joining accidental Social Media practitioners in this way is to say the least, sickening!

One thing is certain. Nigerians are learning from a credible team that great respect, friendship, collaboration and consultations are possible between workmates".

Say "No' To Dele Momodu's divisive stance. It's selfish, self-centred and egocentric. He alone, stands to gain. END. Thanks for retweeting"

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/lauretta-onochie-blasts-dele-momodu-for.html
[/s]

**** So delegating power to the vice President which is the right and constitutional thing to do should now be celebrated?

And the riot act was read to Emefiele when Bubu suddenly extended his sick vacation?

Nigerian politicians and appointees will always lack true identity and forever be in a servant-master relationship with first loyalty to their bosses instead of the country.

Simpletons
Re: Lauretta Onochie Blasts Dele Momodu For Crediting Osinbajo by deolu2000(m): 8:23am On Feb 27, 2017
He who pays the piper dictates the tune, so am nt surprised by this wowan, she is only earning her pay cheque, but then nthg last forever.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Blasts Dele Momodu For Crediting Osinbajo by sunsewa16: 8:25am On Feb 27, 2017
Achuwa1:
Reasonable ppl are talking & this useless asewo woman is talking.
All her tweets are geared towards her personal interest coz north has use garantashi to finish her expired engine box.
She is a disgrace to motherhood & Igbos in particular.
We are waiting for her including okoroawusa when the 'land of the rising sun' is achieved.

lauretta onochie is from middlebelt,not igbo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates / Hushpuppi: Dogara Blasts APC, Says He's Ready To Go To Jail If Indicted / Akeredolu Commissions Chocolate Factory In Idanre (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.