Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

My Penis Is Now Disappointing Me Now A Days. What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Penis Is Now Disappointing Me Now A Days. What To Do (3564 Views)

Help! My Penis Is Itching And Rough / I Have Outlived My Penis - Charly Boy Shares A Poem By Willie Nelson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Penis Is Now Disappointing Me Now A Days. What To Do by Joel3(m): 12:26am On Feb 27, 2017
make una help oh. my penis is lose guiding big yanshs

for some time now
my penis doesn't stand for long with woman. but if its masturbation it stand straight. its now embarrassing me. I drink beer a lot every day and cum quick if Its raw.

I don't know if it's the beer and sugar. who I need to train myself. help oh.
Re: My Penis Is Now Disappointing Me Now A Days. What To Do by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 27, 2017
Joel3:
make una help oh. my penis is lose guiding big yanshs

for some time now
my penis doesn't stand for long with woman. but if its masturbation it stand straight. its now embarrassing me. I drink beer a lot every day and cum quick if Its raw.

I don't know if it's the beer and sugar. who I need to train myself. help oh.
Its the beer and the sugar but the beer.
Re: My Penis Is Now Disappointing Me Now A Days. What To Do by Lastking147(m): 12:38am On Feb 27, 2017
ToriBlue:
Docky Doctor grin
Re: My Penis Is Now Disappointing Me Now A Days. What To Do by Cutehector(m): 12:45am On Feb 27, 2017
Desensitize ur dick...
Re: My Penis Is Now Disappointing Me Now A Days. What To Do by Draei: 12:57am On Feb 27, 2017
ToriBlue:
Huh! you got a fuçking diçk...

2 Likes

Re: My Penis Is Now Disappointing Me Now A Days. What To Do by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 27, 2017
ToriBlue:
How you take know we you no be guy?
Re: My Penis Is Now Disappointing Me Now A Days. What To Do by Joel3(m): 1:07am On Feb 27, 2017
ToriBlue:
babe. I won't lie I drink beer too much. as I am talking to you so. a woman is with me on bed. I nor fit Bleep. she de vex for me. if u see her yansh eh. and this is not the first time with other girls. I am willing but he penis de fail me. I am really sad.

I need to stop beer henceforth. this babe nor go come my control ever again.

1 Like

Re: My Penis Is Now Disappointing Me Now A Days. What To Do by ElizaVeta(f): 2:11am On Feb 27, 2017
Hello.
hello, i think you are suffering from dual problem of small penis and erectile dysfunction.

Unfortunately, for men who desire to increase their size of penis, the penis size is determined by genetics; therefore, no foods can accomplish making it bigger. However, there are some foods that can help accelerate your training for penis.

Try eating :
Dark Chocolate
Ginger etc

THE CAUSES OF ERECTILE DYSFUNCTIONCAN BE:

• With gradual age
• Drugs
• Alcohol abuse (You're currently doing this one'Alcohol Abuse ... Quit Doing It!!)
• Medications

1 Like

Re: My Penis Is Now Disappointing Me Now A Days. What To Do by eezeribe(m): 5:40am On Feb 27, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Hello.
hello, i think you are suffering from dual problem of small penis and erectile dysfunction.

Unfortunately, for men who desire to increase their size of penis, the penis size is determined by genetics; therefore, no foods can accomplish making it bigger. However, there are some foods that can help accelerate your training for penis.

Try eating :
Dark Chocolate
Ginger etc

• With gradual age
• Drugs
• Alcohol abuse (You're currently doing this one'Alcohol Abuse ... Quit Doing It!!)
• Medications

You just copied and pasted rubbish.
I am sure you didn't even read the post, didn't you see where he mentioned masturbation
Re: My Penis Is Now Disappointing Me Now A Days. What To Do by Nobody: 5:50am On Feb 27, 2017
abeg stop ur beer first.
Re: My Penis Is Now Disappointing Me Now A Days. What To Do by Joel3(m): 6:28am On Feb 27, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Hello.

Try eating :
Dark Chocolate
Ginger etc

• With gradual age
• Drugs
• Medications
you are totally wrong. my cassava is big and it's not erectile dysfunctional. it works but most time the urge is poor. there is no high urge to spark the move. in masturbation it work fine. and I think its more on the mind. my mind is so messed up and anxiety can also play a role.

another thing is that the sight of a ugly pussy can make my erected penis to trek. or any slightly irritation sight, odor or provocative words.
its just the mind and mood.

this suppose not to be happening if the urge is high. people do rape girls you knows even is such circumstance

1 Like

Re: My Penis Is Now Disappointing Me Now A Days. What To Do by bloomstar: 6:29am On Feb 27, 2017
go for food blood count, fbc test, increase your healthy food intake, exercise more and stop alcohol.

you will perform better with this
Re: My Penis Is Now Disappointing Me Now A Days. What To Do by ElizaVeta(f): 6:31am On Feb 27, 2017
eezeribe:

I am sure you didn't even read the post, didn't you see where he mentioned masturbation
My dear, plss, shut up!
I wrote this thing in terms of erection and having sex.
He clearly said his joystick doesn't stand for long with women.

So, plss, read and understand before quoting me!!

2 Likes

Re: My Penis Is Now Disappointing Me Now A Days. What To Do by ElizaVeta(f): 6:34am On Feb 27, 2017
Joel3:
you are totally wrong. my cassava is big and it's not erectile dysfunctional. it works but most time the urge is poor. there is no urge.

another thing is that the sight of ugly pussy makes my erected penis to trek. or any slightly irritation or provocative words.

this suppose not to be happening if the urge is high. people do rape girls you knows even is such circumstance
But you mentioned it dosent stand long with women undecided
Re: My Penis Is Now Disappointing Me Now A Days. What To Do by Joel3(m): 6:54am On Feb 27, 2017
bloomstar:
go for food blood count, fbc test, increase your healthy food intake, exercise more and stop alcohol.

you will perform better with this
is it the alcohol itself or it brand mixture like beer sugar and other chemical? I was thinking right now to move to origin bitters.
Re: My Penis Is Now Disappointing Me Now A Days. What To Do by JideAmuGiaka: 6:57am On Feb 27, 2017
ToriBlue:

The dude is a chronic masturbator and masturbation does not only weakens joystick but it kills it.
Re: My Penis Is Now Disappointing Me Now A Days. What To Do by Joel3(m): 6:57am On Feb 27, 2017
ElizaVeta:
But you mentioned it dosent stand long with women undecided
that part of it now. because of the low urge. if my mind flash out or to another scene, or I saw something the penis will trek. it boil down to the urge
Re: My Penis Is Now Disappointing Me Now A Days. What To Do by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 27, 2017
eezeribe:

Savage....
Re: My Penis Is Now Disappointing Me Now A Days. What To Do by ElizaVeta(f): 7:05am On Feb 27, 2017
Joel3:
that part of it now. because of the low urge. if my mind flash out or to another scene, or I saw something the penis will trek. it boil down to the urge
Okay, no problem. But try and stop drinking beer.
Re: My Penis Is Now Disappointing Me Now A Days. What To Do by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 27, 2017
Cut it off tongue
Re: My Penis Is Now Disappointing Me Now A Days. What To Do by dreamworld: 7:29am On Feb 27, 2017
Stop taking beer, take vodka or spirit mixed drink if u wanna high
Re: My Penis Is Now Disappointing Me Now A Days. What To Do by cuedish: 8:43am On Feb 27, 2017
Cutehector:
Desensitize ur dick...

Use SAMSU OIL
Re: My Penis Is Now Disappointing Me Now A Days. What To Do by Cutehector(m): 8:46am On Feb 27, 2017
cuedish:

Use SAMSU OIL
that thing cost sha
Re: My Penis Is Now Disappointing Me Now A Days. What To Do by cuedish: 8:53am On Feb 27, 2017
Cutehector:
that thing cost sha

How much did u get it ?
Re: My Penis Is Now Disappointing Me Now A Days. What To Do by Gladiator1: 9:32am On Feb 27, 2017
Effects of too much masturbation
Re: My Penis Is Now Disappointing Me Now A Days. What To Do by Nbote(m): 10:13am On Feb 27, 2017
Too much masturbation plus loads of sugar in the system.. U need agbo nd reduce ur beer intake or beta still switch to stout.
Re: My Penis Is Now Disappointing Me Now A Days. What To Do by Jodha(f): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2017
Masturbation is the cause of yhur problems... Stop it and yhull c changes..

1 Like

Re: My Penis Is Now Disappointing Me Now A Days. What To Do by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 27, 2017
Madam jodha... You and sex sweet threads eh smiley
Re: My Penis Is Now Disappointing Me Now A Days. What To Do by Jodha(f): 11:10am On Feb 27, 2017
redbeans:
Madam jodha... You and sex sweet threads eh smiley
shocked shocked... (in falz's voice) yhure just alcusing me.. Falsely... Ehn..

You don't meant it.. grin.. Yhure wrong joor cheesy
Re: My Penis Is Now Disappointing Me Now A Days. What To Do by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 27, 2017
Jodha:
shocked shocked... (in falz's voice) yhure just alcusing me.. Falsely... Ehn..

You don't meant it.. grin.. Yhure wrong joor cheesy
bad gang!!!
Re: My Penis Is Now Disappointing Me Now A Days. What To Do by acenazt: 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
stay away from anything sex for at least a month
Re: My Penis Is Now Disappointing Me Now A Days. What To Do by Jodha(f): 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
Lol. Yhu.. yhu know the matter nah..
Martin124:
bad gang!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Trending Birthday Cake? / Why Nowadays Ladies Like To Showcase Their Butty?? Pics / Abu Student Kneeling Down In Front Of Hostel Apologising To His Gf(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.