Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,448 members, 7,781,298 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:00 PM

Female Assistant Needed Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Female Assistant Needed Urgently (657 Views)

Female Assistant Wanted / Female Assistant Accountant Needed / Vacancy: Female Assistant Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Female Assistant Needed Urgently by teewhye(m): 1:14am On Feb 27, 2017
An intelligent female assistant with solid knowledge in basic computing and internet usage needed for immediate employment.
preferably SSCE holder, Nd or IT student. must reside around ogba or environs.
call 08064589486
Re: Female Assistant Needed Urgently by Tizzyreal: 3:20am On Feb 27, 2017
ATS COMPLIANT CV
Are you having problems of not being invited or shortlisted for any job interview despite the numerous applications you have been submitting and yet not a single invitation for an interview?. Well it is important to inform you that the reason why you were not successful is mainly because your CV is not ATS compliant. An ATS (Applicants Tracking System) is an automated machine just like ATM (automated teller machine) that handles many transactions for larger number of users on behalf of the bank, so also is ATS that handles millions of CVs on behalf of the human resource officers that could have been impossible for them to handle manually millions of CVs brought to their desk. The ATS has a standard format and any CV that does not comply with its format is deleted by the machine. And this is why most applicants fail to be shortlisted after submitting their applications, only those who are aware of this machine and its format get shortlisted for interview. To help most applicants succeed, I am generously giving away two copies containing the ATS format and guidelines at a cheap price of N1000 for the first 200 people to request. Please note that after the first 200 people I will stop selling. To get the two copies, send me a mail to chidinmaonwuk@gmail.com and I will acquaint you. Once payment is verified, I will immediately send you the two copies to your mailbox.

ONLINE JOBS
Do you know you can earn a living through online jobs? Though there are lots of fake and scam online jobs out there, but there are still genuine ones out there that are real and can pay you real money straight to your bank account or paypal account. These genuine ones are in the minority but reliable enough to sustain you in school, your family needs, etc. To benefit, you need to have a laptop or desktop of your own and an internet connection, you also need to be knowledgeable enough, that is, not an illiterate. To get these jobs, I have a list of 10 genuine foreign and local sites that pays. Also in the list, I’m going to show you a bank in Nigeria that you can use to access payments from the internet conveniently. I am giving away this list at a cheap prices of N1000 to interested persons. Send me an email to chidinmaonwuk@gmail.com with the subject, ONLINE JOBS, and I will get back to you immediately.

SAMPLE BUSINESS PLAN FOR START UPS
Are you in need of a sample of an effective BUSINESS PLAN for a startup business?. Do you want to gain the skill of writing an effective business plan for startup companies?. I have a sample of an effective business plan for startup companies in addition with the guidelines, which I’m selling at N1000. Send me an email to chidinmaonwuk@gmail.com, with the subject, BUSINESS PLAN, and I will reply you immediately.
Re: Female Assistant Needed Urgently by Sunnyonyex: 9:48am On Feb 27, 2017
Am a holder of the Advanced national business certificate (Ond equivalent) in financial management with 4years grounded experience in Transport management as a transport/logistic manager and 3years experience in hotel management as hotel restaurant supervisor/manager.
I reside in fct Abuja. Need a job, willing to work in any capacity/location. I will appreciate a helping heart. Please reach me on 0 8 1 8 1 1 1 8 9 1 9

(1) (Reply)

We Are Hiring At Workee.com.ng / Urgent Vacancy / Events Management Company Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.