Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

How Can I Contact Facebook With This Issue? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Contact Facebook With This Issue? (1939 Views)

Please How Do I Contact Face Book To Block My Account / Airtel; Enjoy "Free" Facebook With "Photos",free Of Charge! / How Do I Contact Facebook Over Continuous Ban. I Can't Post Nor Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Contact Facebook With This Issue? by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 27, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,
I was locked out from Facebook on 14th February this year [2017].
First, I was asked to confirm my identity by sending any valid ID Card which I did. After 48hours, I tried to login again, I saw this message below:

"Thank you

Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Log Out"

The issue there is that there's no way to contact them again. I only used my Phone Number to create the account no Email.

Please, how can I contact Facebook, any email or staff email? Have you experienced such? How do you tackle it?

Please help me. I have pages I can't afford to miss and friends sad

Re: How Can I Contact Facebook With This Issue? by Abudu2000(m): 7:20am On Feb 27, 2017
PonziCoded:
Hello Nairalanders,
I was locked out from Facebook on 14th February this year [2017].
First, I was asked to confirm my identity by sending any valid ID Card which I did. After 48hours, I tried to login again, I saw this message below:

"Thank you

Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Log Out"

The issue there is that there's no way to contact them again. I only used my Phone Number to create the account no Email.

Please, how can I contact Facebook, any email or staff email? Have you experienced such? How do you tackle it?

Please help me. I have pages I can't afford to miss and friends sad
that's aw they use to do now oo, to them now its innovation and no wonder they are loosing grouds fast, I don't even remember when last i logged in anymore
Re: How Can I Contact Facebook With This Issue? by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 27, 2017
Abudu2000:
that's aw they use to do now oo, to them now its innovation and no wonder they are loosing grouds fast, I don't even remember when last i logged in anymore
do they messaged you directly to your email?
Re: How Can I Contact Facebook With This Issue? by Abudu2000(m): 8:11am On Feb 27, 2017
PonziCoded:
do they messaged you directly to your email?
nope, they just block you off, even when you open a new account its still the same thing
Re: How Can I Contact Facebook With This Issue? by Iphone5: 10:05am On Feb 27, 2017
OP, forget that account, the possibility of retrieving it is just 10%/100
Re: How Can I Contact Facebook With This Issue? by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 27, 2017
Iphone5:
OP, forget that account, the possibility of retrieving it is just 10%/100
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

SOLDD!!!.. - Iphone 6S 128gb Rose Gold For Sale / 9mobile SME Data / Are Glo Customer Care Inefficient?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.