Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Buhari With His Friends During The Civil War In 1969 (Throwback Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari With His Friends During The Civil War In 1969 (Throwback Photo) (40532 Views)

Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo) / Wedding Invitation Card Of Ibrahim Babangida & Maryam In 1969 (Photo) / Yakubu Gowon And His Wife, Victoria In 1969 (Throwback Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari With His Friends During The Civil War In 1969 (Throwback Photo) by seguno2: 2:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
divicoded:
Thank you PMB for crushing the flattiiess. TYheir dream of a country is now a figment of their imagination after their hero ran away like a coward he is to Ivory Coast!

And where is Buhari?
He ran away to London since he has realised how empty headed he is and his incapacity to bring positive change to our country.
What a failure!

1 Like

Re: Buhari With His Friends During The Civil War In 1969 (Throwback Photo) by Raintaker(m): 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
mykelmeezy:
a bullet many years ago could have saved us from the mess we are in

if you read a bullet to the head...you need Jesus

infact go n become hiredkiller....
grin
Re: Buhari With His Friends During The Civil War In 1969 (Throwback Photo) by seguno2: 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Ojukwu that was hunted by souls he deceived to their graves have taken him to hades since.

How many almajiris did Buhari deceive to kill innocent youth corpers with his 2011 "soak dogs and baboons in blood"?
Hades is waiting for him also, assuming that he is not there already.

1 Like

Re: Buhari With His Friends During The Civil War In 1969 (Throwback Photo) by juman(m): 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
You see!

Those military officers that forced nigeria together could not build a sensible country.

They are shame to nigeria.
Re: Buhari With His Friends During The Civil War In 1969 (Throwback Photo) by chiedu7: 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

No be only genocide na insecticide, So in a war they should have pampered them?
DiD u listen to the videos?

1 Like

Re: Buhari With His Friends During The Civil War In 1969 (Throwback Photo) by Zeemarch(m): 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
See how my president stand and balance..Galand army..
Re: Buhari With His Friends During The Civil War In 1969 (Throwback Photo) by oyinkinola: 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
obaival:
Dat s nt d buhari i knw
...go for medical check-up, if you see Buhari as your image like this, other see him as he is!
Re: Buhari With His Friends During The Civil War In 1969 (Throwback Photo) by oluwaahmed: 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
Xaddy:

You Neo-Biafrans will not seize to amaze me. Especially with how you guys desperately try to insert religion into any argument. Wetin concern Nigeria Civil War with Islam? Abi you want to rewrite history okwaya? Or you want to transform Yakubu Gowon, Awolowo and Obasanjo to Muslims in order to propagate your #AlternativeHistory. Hmmmmmm... Now I see you guys fascination with Trump...

Tufiakwa...

Truth is Bitter bruv. I knw a man whose father died in asaba massacre. War is war with collateral damage, but it's against d rules of warfare 2 kill pows tukless of massacre a whole town. It's remiscient of what mohammed wld do2 infidels if dey surrender. It's even in d koran how he killed a jewish settlement by beheadin so why won't his followers do so. Truth is bitter bro, dats y pple like u hate Trump. As 4 Obj Ders no record of him or his troops committin Genocide in d war.
Re: Buhari With His Friends During The Civil War In 1969 (Throwback Photo) by oyinkinola: 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
oluwaahmed:

Most of f top rankin officials dat committed sacrilege by mass killing civilians unarmed durin d war are now facing d curses or are dead.
Muritala moh'd (dead by d same bullet)
Black scorpion (dead by depression)
PMB (staus unkown- dead or dyin or vegetative)
Abach (dead)
Awolo (dead by suicide)
Isaac Boro (killed by unknown nig soldiers)
Yakubu Gowon( alive but became born-again after remeberin his sins)

U see most of d Muslim soldiers gladly massacred xtain civilians accordin 2 d tennets of Islam ( d religion of peace) but d hexagon shaped meteorite cld nt save dem arm calamity.
...man don't be afraid to say the truth!
Zik is dead
ojukwu is dead
Aguyi Ironsi is dead
Buka suka Dinka is dead
Gideon okar is dead
etc
hun-un every home in Nigeria paid the price of Unity.
God survive Nigeria!
Re: Buhari With His Friends During The Civil War In 1969 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
Jeffrey12:
See as he stand like pole..
The pole that dealt with Igbos.
Re: Buhari With His Friends During The Civil War In 1969 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
decatalyst:
He crushed the crushables grin grin
Be specific now, you mean Igbos?
Re: Buhari With His Friends During The Civil War In 1969 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
disumusa:
so if buhari was order to war he will refuse to go against enemy because they are yibbos
Or because their heads flat.
Re: Buhari With His Friends During The Civil War In 1969 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
EmoBoy:
Why would Nigerians vote someone who fought in the civil to be president? Na wa o

We are our own problems in Nigeria
He fought on the civil to protect his fatherland with his life,(national pledge ) so that actually makes him a patriotic candidate .
Re: Buhari With His Friends During The Civil War In 1969 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
stinggy:

It was a war. Innocents were killed on both parts. Get over this victim mentality angry
Don't waste your time, he is a Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari With His Friends During The Civil War In 1969 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

They were looking for ipob touts to crush I guess?
Which they actually saw many.
Re: Buhari With His Friends During The Civil War In 1969 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
JohnsonOlanre:

The easiest way to become president of the zoo is to be a partaker in the murder of children and women of Eastern nigeria. When we hammer the skulls of those bastards who hate Igbos for refusing to vote their murderous leaders and tyrants, you see them lamenting about 'Ibo hate'. grin

Ask them why Igbos should vote for bigot and killers who hate them, their smelly bearded mouths will go mute. grin grin
I think the hate thing is the other way round now o
Re: Buhari With His Friends During The Civil War In 1969 (Throwback Photo) by mariellasmenu: 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
Oh wow!!! I know General David Bamigboye personally, very very nice man and wonderful father figure to me. He is 76 right now. I will definitely show these pictures to him and with his kind permission, i will put up an update to this post, detailing how he looks now and what he is up to, this is just amazing! well done @op

1 Like

Re: Buhari With His Friends During The Civil War In 1969 (Throwback Photo) by Elbowroom: 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
And the innocent souls he killed is now hunting him down grin

Mumu

IPod biafrogs no kill anybody na abi

As soldiers de shoot bullets, na water guns una de shoot

Brainless youth
Re: Buhari With His Friends During The Civil War In 1969 (Throwback Photo) by Xaddy(m): 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
oluwaahmed:

Truth is Bitter bruv. I knw a man whose father died in asaba massacre. War is war with collateral damage, but it's against d rules of warfare 2 kill pows tukless of massacre a whole town. It's remiscient of what mohammed wld do2 infidels if dey surrender. It's even in d koran how he killed a jewish settlement by beheadin so why won't his followers do so. Truth is bitter bro, dats y pple like u hate Trump. As 4 Obj Ders no record of him or his troops committin Genocide in d war.
Very funny summation. Trump and Truth in the same sentence? The same Trump that said he had the biggest Electoral College win since Reagan and when a journalist corrected him he changed it to biggest Electoral College win for Republicans was what he meant and then then the Journalist continued correcting him by citing that George Bush Sr. Had a bigger electoral victory he finally deflected and said "that was the information he was given". Donald J. Trump is a "pathological liar" as Sen. Sanders said of him. I can list hundreds of Trump lies but that is a story for another day. Back to Islam and the Biafran war: A very strange story you guys are telling today. First off, I lost Uncles, cousins and aunties during the Civil War and my father escaped death before you get things twisted. War Crimes are war crimes and I will always advocate for their full prosecution and nothing less. But the massacres and genocide that happen to my people was not due to religion but pure hatred. Hatred that precedes the birth of Mohammed or the birth of Ismael. Humans have hated and killed other humans since Cain's debut against Abel. Or was Cain a Muslim too? Or should I produce history of genocide from time memorial before the advent of Islam before people like you will stop this unnecessary and stupid hatred against Muslims? Please don't insult the memory of my dead relatives with your unbridled hatred. Thank You
Re: Buhari With His Friends During The Civil War In 1969 (Throwback Photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
chiedu7:

DiD u listen to the videos?

What's my problem with the video? You common sense should tell you in a civil war everyone will be affected including civilians..
Re: Buhari With His Friends During The Civil War In 1969 (Throwback Photo) by chiedu7: 12:13am On Feb 28, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

What's my problem with the video? You common sense should tell you in a civil war everyone will be affected including civilians..

Ok I get you now.you dont know the meaning of the word "GENOCIDE"
Re: Buhari With His Friends During The Civil War In 1969 (Throwback Photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:02am On Feb 28, 2017
chiedu7:

Ok I get you now.you dont know the meaning of the word "GENOCIDE"

genocide
ˈdʒɛnəsʌɪd/
noun
noun: genocide; plural noun: genocides

the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular nation or ethnic group.
"a campaign of genocide"
synonyms: racial killing, massacre, wholesale slaughter, mass slaughter, wholesale killing, indiscriminate killing; mass murder, mass homicide, mass destruction, annihilation, extermination, elimination, liquidation, eradication, decimation, butchery, bloodbath, bloodletting;
pogrom, ethnic cleansing, holocaust, Shoah;
literaryslaying;
rarebattue, hecatomb
"the killing of native Americans was the biggest genocide in world history"

Origin
1940s: from Greek genos ‘race’ + -cide.
Translate genocide to
Use over time for: genocide

Above is the meaning of genocide according to your claim both party are guilty of this or are you saying the Biafra did not kill Nigeria solders then?
Re: Buhari With His Friends During The Civil War In 1969 (Throwback Photo) by chiedu7: 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

genocide
ˈdʒɛnəsʌɪd/
noun
noun: genocide; plural noun: genocides

the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular nation or ethnic group.
"a campaign of genocide"
synonyms: racial killing, massacre, wholesale slaughter, mass slaughter, wholesale killing, indiscriminate killing; mass murder, mass homicide, mass destruction, annihilation, extermination, elimination, liquidation, eradication, decimation, butchery, bloodbath, bloodletting;
pogrom, ethnic cleansing, holocaust, Shoah;
literaryslaying;
rarebattue, hecatomb
"the killing of native Americans was the biggest genocide in world history"

Origin
1940s: from Greek genos ‘race’ + -cide.
Translate genocide to
Use over time for: genocide

Above is the meaning of genocide according to your claim both party are guilty of this or are you saying the Biafra did not kill Nigeria solders then?

Please stop reasoning like an aboki.

Genocide is when you target people unjustly to be killed due to their ethnic origin.

Listen to the Asaba Massacre they were killed due to the fact they were igbo not to the the fact they were fighting.

In other words they were civilians, that why it's called genocide and not war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsnQ9xK7B-o

Murtala was accused of genocide,

https://www.nairaland.com/974378/murtala-mohamed-genocidalcorrupt-vindictive-intelligent

More on the genocidal acts of the North

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/revisiting-1967-asaba-massacre/
Re: Buhari With His Friends During The Civil War In 1969 (Throwback Photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
chiedu7:

Please stop reasoning like an aboki.

Genocide is when you target people unjustly to be killed due to their ethnic origin.

Listen to the Asaba Massacre they were killed due to the fact they were igbo not to the the fact they were fighting.

In other words they were civilians, that why it's called genocide and not war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsnQ9xK7B-o

Murtala was accused of genocide,

https://www.nairaland.com/974378/murtala-mohamed-genocidalcorrupt-vindictive-intelligent

More on the genocidal acts of the North

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/revisiting-1967-asaba-massacre/

Sometimes i wonder if you reason with brain, In a war there's is nothing like genocide, Should we also petition US for genocide against Vietnam? Who should we petition for Hiroshima and Nagasaki? etc...

We are in a civil war then so all life lost during the war was due to the war and nothing else..

Did the biafra not have military men fighting war then? Din't they kill innocent Nigerians then... Abeg forget about biafra war Ojukwu slaughter you guys with his selfish interest..

1 Like

Re: Buhari With His Friends During The Civil War In 1969 (Throwback Photo) by chiedu7: 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Sometimes i wonder if you reason with brain, In a war there's is nothing like genocide, Should we also petition US for genocide against Vietnam? Who should we petition for Hiroshima and Nagasaki? etc...

We are in a civil war then so all life lost during the war was due to the war and nothing else..

Did the biafra not have military men fighting war then? Din't they kill innocent Nigerians then... Abeg forget about biafra war Ojukwu slaughter you guys with his selfish interest..

We left Nigeria becos ur people do what they do best, spill blood.
You declared war on us.
You could never had defeated us if the West did not help you.
Anyways Nigerians can see that the is nothing but dead weight to the south.
And we are about to cut you loose.
Re: Buhari With His Friends During The Civil War In 1969 (Throwback Photo) by chiedu7: 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Was gonna say common sense but since ur from the North I guess it's only Boko Haram things ur good at.

There are rules of war part of it is that u don't target civilians.

Murural targeted civilians, that's why it's called genocide.
Re: Buhari With His Friends During The Civil War In 1969 (Throwback Photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
chiedu7:

Was gonna say common sense but since ur from the North I guess it's only Boko Haram things ur good at.

There are rules of war part of it is that u don't target civilians.

Murural targeted civilians, that's why it's called genocide.

LOL FYI i'm not from the North, I'm a Yoruba full blooded so get your fact right...

Again in a war anything can happen, What happen when enemies hide among civilians and started targeting your men?

Bro in war anything can happen common sense you mentioned earlier should tell you that...

1 Like

Re: Buhari With His Friends During The Civil War In 1969 (Throwback Photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
chiedu7:

We left Nigeria becos ur people do what they do best, spill blood.
You declared war on us.
You could never had defeated us if the West did not help you.
Anyways Nigerians can see that the is nothing but dead weight to the south.
And we are about to cut you loose.

Biafra declare war on themselves courtesy of Ojukwu the selfish man...

Again which west are you talking to about?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) / Buhari’s CSO Expels Punch Reporter From Aso Villa Over Ill-Health Story / Buhari Approves State, LG Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.