Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Most Ugly Girls Are Lousy And Irritating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Ugly Girls Are Lousy And Irritating (2259 Views)

How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. / Ugly Girls Looking Sexy During This Period / Why Are Slim And Sexy Girls Rude,lousy And Arrogant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Ugly Girls Are Lousy And Irritating by ElizaVeta(f): 8:57am On Feb 27, 2017
Dreyl:
my great grand fathers aren't ugly if they were ugly. me, my siblings and my parents would be ugly too. grin
My dear, you're ugly. Believe it or take it.
Just saw your pisure.

1 Like

Re: Most Ugly Girls Are Lousy And Irritating by Dreyl(m): 9:01am On Feb 27, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

lol@bold na so dem dey talk

ok o, anything u say

but just drop the issue sha....at least do it 4 d so called ugly girls who might be reading dis

#am_out
lol that's the truth tho, just having fun you know. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Ugly Girls Are Lousy And Irritating by Dreyl(m): 9:05am On Feb 27, 2017
ElizaVeta:
My dear, you're ugly. Believe it or take it.
Just saw your pisure.
i guess you are pained i called y'all uglies out, anyway it's not my fault, i don't asslick anybody, i just say things as they are. cheesy
Re: Most Ugly Girls Are Lousy And Irritating by Amarabae(f): 9:06am On Feb 27, 2017
Dreyl:
lol that's the truth tho, just having fun you know. cheesy
your mates are heading to work this monday morning, you are here catching fun in a clownish way.
Re: Most Ugly Girls Are Lousy And Irritating by Dreyl(m): 9:09am On Feb 27, 2017
Amarabae:
hahahahahahahaha. I laughed so hard at this.
Go to seyi law, let him recruit you as comedy I.T student.
i wonder what you would give birth to if you marry obasanjo ''UGLYNESS" Lmao cheesycheesy
Re: Most Ugly Girls Are Lousy And Irritating by Jodha(f): 9:11am On Feb 27, 2017
Spits...
Re: Most Ugly Girls Are Lousy And Irritating by Amarabae(f): 9:12am On Feb 27, 2017
Dreyl:
i wonder what you would give birth to if you marry obasanjo ''UGLYNESS" Lmao cheesycheesy
dry joke.
Re: Most Ugly Girls Are Lousy And Irritating by Dreyl(m): 9:13am On Feb 27, 2017
Amarabae:
your mates are heading to work this monday morning, you are here catching fun in a clownish way.
well what if i tell you i have a business empire that would feed your entire lineage, no offense tho but it's the truth. I don't brag alot, seeing is believing. cheesycheesy
Re: Most Ugly Girls Are Lousy And Irritating by Dreyl(m): 9:15am On Feb 27, 2017
Jodha:
Spits...
Spit on your ugly face. cheesy
Re: Most Ugly Girls Are Lousy And Irritating by Amarabae(f): 9:16am On Feb 27, 2017
Dreyl:
well what if i tell you i have a business empire that would feed your entire lineage, no offense tho but it's the truth. I don't brag alot, seeing is believing. cheesycheesy
Empty drums make the loudest noise. Believe me, People with money Don't make noise.
Re: Most Ugly Girls Are Lousy And Irritating by Dreyl(m): 9:30am On Feb 27, 2017
Amarabae:
Empty drums make the loudest noise. Believe me, People with money Don't make noise.
Really? What would you say about emoney, mayweather? Aren't they loaded and they still flaunt their cash on social networks, if not because of security reasons you think i won't do such too, well that's your problem. btw why are you this ugly? Is it that god just created you anyhow or what? cheesy
Re: Most Ugly Girls Are Lousy And Irritating by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 27, 2017
just reading comments

Re: Most Ugly Girls Are Lousy And Irritating by Jodha(f): 9:34am On Feb 27, 2017
Spits of yhur wrinkled scrotum...

Efulefu..
Dreyl:
Spit on your ugly face. cheesy
Re: Most Ugly Girls Are Lousy And Irritating by Dreyl(m): 9:39am On Feb 27, 2017
Jodha:
Spits of yhur wrinkled scrotum...
Efulefu..
ugly people think they have an opinion, fade off zombie.
Re: Most Ugly Girls Are Lousy And Irritating by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 27, 2017
ElizaVeta:
This is not your 2nd,3rd time of creating a thread about ugly girls.

www.nairaland.com/3652283/90-girls-form-brag-ugly

www.nairaland.com/3651573/why-ugly-girls-think-opinion

www.nairaland.com/3636159/all-those-fugly-girls-using

Now this :

www.nairaland.com/3652739/most-ugly-girls-lousy-irritating

Have you ever been raped by an ugly girl before?
Ayam not understanding undecided

The young man is just obsessed with his so called "ugly girls"

1 Like

Re: Most Ugly Girls Are Lousy And Irritating by Jodha(f): 10:05am On Feb 27, 2017
With that fat nose of yhurs... Yhu think yhure handsome...

I blame the marketers of cheap bleaching cream.. For yhu stupidity..
Dreyl:
ugly people think they have an opinion, fade off zombie.
Re: Most Ugly Girls Are Lousy And Irritating by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 27, 2017
Jodha:

For my stupidity? shocked. What I do? undecided
Re: Most Ugly Girls Are Lousy And Irritating by Dreyl(m): 10:18am On Feb 27, 2017
Jodha:

Nonsense cheesy
Re: Most Ugly Girls Are Lousy And Irritating by Jodha(f): 10:18am On Feb 27, 2017
Dextology:

For my stupidity? shocked. What I do? undecided

Not yhu jhoor.. I already modified the post..
Re: Most Ugly Girls Are Lousy And Irritating by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 27, 2017
Jodha:

Not yhu jhoor.. I already modified the post..

No wahala, free the young man. The attention isn't worth it.
Re: Most Ugly Girls Are Lousy And Irritating by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
Stupid op....ugly slowpoke
Re: Most Ugly Girls Are Lousy And Irritating by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ugly ugly you the mould human being.op answer naa
Re: Most Ugly Girls Are Lousy And Irritating by rosalieene(f): 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
this guy isn't the one on the DP
stop using people's picture to form what you are not
Evidence--- your threads has proven that.
run along kiddo
Re: Most Ugly Girls Are Lousy And Irritating by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
I came here to clean my crush's spit. hmmm odiegwu
Re: Most Ugly Girls Are Lousy And Irritating by Dreyl(m): 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
rosalieene:
this guy isn't the one on the DP
stop using people's picture to form what you are not
Evidence--- your threads has proven that.
run along kiddo
Lol ugly if you don't have any proof you can go and die. cheesy
Re: Most Ugly Girls Are Lousy And Irritating by Dreyl(m): 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
mhizesther:
Stupid op....ugly slowpoke
Lol it's not my fault you are ugly, vent your anger on god not me. cheesycheesy
Re: Most Ugly Girls Are Lousy And Irritating by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
Dreyl grin

Re: Most Ugly Girls Are Lousy And Irritating by Dreyl(m): 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
lefulefu:
Dreyl grin
Dude who released you from yabaleft
Re: Most Ugly Girls Are Lousy And Irritating by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
Dreyl:
Dude who released you from yabaleft
abi na u escape through window from yaba right cheesy

Re: Most Ugly Girls Are Lousy And Irritating by shinarlaura(f): 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
That s not true.
Re: Most Ugly Girls Are Lousy And Irritating by Dreyl(m): 11:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
shinarlaura:
That s not true.
Then tell me the truth?

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Wrong Definitions Of Love By Many Ladies / I Am A New Romancelander Can A Nice Lady Put Me Through, Looking For A Damn Wife / South African Nudist Advices Girls"stop Wearing Underwear,it Enslaves People"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.