Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,814 members, 7,806,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast (10217 Views)

Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! / Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by fineboynl(m): 7:57am On Feb 27, 2017
i slept with her 6 hours ago, i am exposed what to take against HIV infection my life shouldn't come to an end like this. I am scarred. already took ciprofloxacin and doxy.
she is a strange girl I don't know her status or whereabouts. I to prevent the unforeseen. let admit I already made the mistake and no need for blame game.

expert and doctor help oh.

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by falconey(m): 8:01am On Feb 27, 2017
Condom #40 could have prevent this panic attack.

16 Likes

Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by fineboynl(m): 8:03am On Feb 27, 2017
falconey:
Condom #40 could have prevent this panic attack.
bro the deed has been done. don't know what came over me. panic and heart beat here. I need help fast oh.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Draei: 8:04am On Feb 27, 2017
Huh! and how come you quickly know
you got infected with HIV, seems you
already a doc on your own...

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 27, 2017
You can still live your normal life with HIV AIDS. Go to a health centre for proper counselling.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by ajigiteri(m): 8:05am On Feb 27, 2017
fineboynl:
i slept with her 6 hours ago, i am exposed what to take against HIV infection my life shouldn't come to and end like this. I am scarred. already took ciprofloxacin and doxy.

Start taking ARV immediately. If you can start before 48 hours after copulation you are free from HIV. You will take the medication for 1 month be ready for the side effects though. Also request for anti hepatisis injection. Government hospitals should will take care of these.

9 Likes

Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by fineboynl(m): 8:05am On Feb 27, 2017
Draei:
& how come you quickly know
you got infected with HIV, seems you
already a doc on your own...
I said I need a resistance drug
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by BlueShine(m): 8:08am On Feb 27, 2017
fineboynl:

How do you know she has hiv??

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Draei: 8:08am On Feb 27, 2017
fineboynl:
I see, sorry then, i can't help.
control your phallus next time.

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by fineboynl(m): 8:09am On Feb 27, 2017
ajigiteri:

Start taking ARV immediately. If you can start before 48 hours after copulation you are free from HIV. You will take the medication for 1 month be ready for the side effects though. Also request for anti hepatisis injection. Government hospitals should will take care of these.
oboy nor be small thing oh. you mean I should go to government hospital?

what about private
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by BlueShine(m): 8:10am On Feb 27, 2017
fineboynl:
oboy nor be small thing oh. you mean I should go to government hospital?

what about private

Anyway no time to waste.

PEP stands for post-exposure prophylaxis. It means taking antiretroviral medicines (ART) after being potentially exposed to HIV to prevent becoming infected. PEP must be started within 72 hours after a recent possible exposure to HIV, but the sooner you start PEP, the better. Every hour counts.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Cutehector(m): 8:15am On Feb 27, 2017
I know d feeling grin
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 27, 2017
#saynotopremaritalsex tongue

4 Likes

Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 27, 2017
Take "oboyendunfloxacin" too, and you'll be safe.

17 Likes

Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Mr2kay2: 8:30am On Feb 27, 2017
fineboynl:
i slept with her 6 hours ago, i am exposed what to take against HIV infection my life shouldn't come to and end like this. I am scarred. already took ciprofloxacin and doxy.

why do u think u have aids

1 Like

Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 27, 2017
suzan404:
#saynotopremaritalsex tongue
see who is talking... grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by SINZ: 8:35am On Feb 27, 2017
SorftWerk:
Take "oboyendunfloxacin" too, and you'll be safe.

5 Likes

Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by fineboynl(m): 8:37am On Feb 27, 2017
Mr2kay2:
why do u think u have aids
I don't have it. my concern is to prevent the unforeseen. don't mistake the topic. the girl is strange girl and I learnt she is a sharer.
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 27, 2017
[quote author=SINZ post=54097905][/quote]lol...e dey pharmacy stores nah... grin grin
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by finalboss(m): 8:37am On Feb 27, 2017
[quote author=SINZ post=54097905][/quote]

lolz
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 27, 2017
fineboynl:
I don't have it. my concern is to prevent the unforeseen. don't mistake the topic. the girl is strange girl and I learnt she is a sharer.
when did u "learn" she's a sharer? Was it after the shooking or before the shooking... If it's before the shooking, then u deserve 10hot slaps on ur bare chest!

6 Likes

Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 27, 2017
SorftWerk:
see who is talking... grin grin
lipsrsealed....what nah
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by SINZ: 8:41am On Feb 27, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol...e dey pharmacy stores nah... grin grin

LOL, you're a total clown cheesycheesy
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 27, 2017
suzan404:
lipsrsealed....what nah
u that told me to have a feel and see what I've been missing, u think I yaf forgorren?
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by SINZ: 8:41am On Feb 27, 2017
finalboss:

lolz
I nearly choked grin
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 27, 2017
SINZ:

LOL, you're a total clown cheesycheesy
the op funny bro... He even know say Na public toilet him use, yet him no use raincoat! Uzooma my brother who does that?

Bro, there's this married woman here right now giving me these silly eyes contact oo... Hmm, Agama pakwia ooo
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 27, 2017
Good for you Fuvkboy!

If she wasn't a carrier, you would have come here to brag about the hot sex you had tongue..

How much is condom kwanu?
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by SINZ: 8:46am On Feb 27, 2017
SorftWerk:
the op funny bro... He even know say Na public toilet him use, yet him no use raincoat! Uzooma my brother who does that?

Bro, there's this married woman here right now giving me these silly eyes contact oo... Hmm, Agama pakwia ooo

He's fine, probably just a little too paranoid. He'll get over it after surviving a few malaria attacks. grin

Bruh, married women are a NO-NO. Come on man! undecided
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 27, 2017
SINZ:

He's fine, probably just a little too paranoid. He'll get over it after surviving a few malaria attacks. grin

Bruh, married women are a NO-NO. Come on man! undecided
her daughter was the one that almost gave me a head yesterday... The one I opened a thread about...
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by fineboynl(m): 8:51am On Feb 27, 2017
SorftWerk:
when did u "learn" she's a sharer? Was it after the shooking or before the shooking... If it's before the shooking, then u deserve 10hot slaps on ur bare chest!
guy I deserved those slaps for real. but sometime people do foolish things and regret later. the pleasure that is nothing.
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Michellla(f): 8:56am On Feb 27, 2017
Jodha:
Goan do the hiv test before yhu start lamenting.. Like a hopeless widow..
Hiv can't be detected tilll after 6- 8weeks
It is at this time you will get an accuarate result.
Meanwhile OP it is even possible you haven't contracted it,but just incase get anti retroviral drugs from your gp immediately to prevent it from developing into HIV.

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 27, 2017
fineboynl:
guy I deserved those slaps for real. but sometime people do foolish things and regret later. the pleasure that is nothing.
do what u have to do bro.. I wish u good luck as you do what's necessary to ensure your safety...

As for me, no kind pussy or konji go hold me weh I no go use rough rider... I can't joke with my life!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With / My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me / 10 Reasons No Man Wants To Marry You..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.