Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast (10204 Views)

Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! / Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by DancingSkeleton(m): 9:07am On Feb 27, 2017
fineboynl:
I don't have it. my concern is to prevent the unforeseen. don't mistake the topic. the girl is strange girl and I learnt she is a sharer.
no be that mega ass girl ? undecided
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Osasnidas(m): 9:08am On Feb 27, 2017
fineboynl:
i slept with her 6 hours ago, i am exposed what to take against HIV infection my life shouldn't come to an end like this. I am scarred. already took ciprofloxacin and doxy.
she is a strange girl I don't know her status or whereabouts. I to prevent the unforeseen. let admit I already made the mistake and no need for blame game.

expert and doctor help oh.
abstinence is always better. mind you 6hrs after exposure I don't think you will test +ve to it because 1. if there is.. Your CD4+ count will have to drop.. for now it will b normal 2. it will take your body a while to create antibodies. this is what most labs use to detect your HIV status. just try an pray. and stay away from sex bkos if u do have which I pray u dont u will b asymptomatic. before it finally cripples your immune system
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Jodha(f): 9:15am On Feb 27, 2017
Goan do the hiv test before yhu start lamenting.. Like a hopeless widow..

Did yhu ask for our advice... When yhu were about to fornicate.?...

And yhu should know by now that hiv is not death sentence...
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by fineboynl(m): 9:19am On Feb 27, 2017
DancingSkeleton:
oboy No small thing oh
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Coolgent(m): 9:20am On Feb 27, 2017
One of the benefits of premarital sex.
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 27, 2017
SorftWerk:
u that told me to have a feel and see what I've been missing, u think I yaf forgorren?
shocked.....when was that...
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 27, 2017
suzan404:
shocked.....when was that...
4 nights ago via comment here
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 27, 2017
SorftWerk:
4 nights ago via comment here
Ahan....well I wasn't here 4nights ago tongue
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 27, 2017
fineboynl:
bro the deed has been done. don't know what came over me. panic and heart beat here. I need help fast oh.
And why are you so scared of dying ? Where does that fear come from ?

1 Like

Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 27, 2017
suzan404:
Ahan....well I wasn't here 4nights ago tongue
im sure the incident was too sweet to remember... I enjoyed it too u know.

Thanks wink
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 27, 2017
SorftWerk:
im sure the incident was too sweet to remember... I enjoyed it too u know.

Thanks wink
Lol....
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 27, 2017
suzan404:
Lol....
hehehee..you remembered now right? grin
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 27, 2017
SorftWerk:
hehehee..you remembered now right? grin
No......I wasn't the one nah
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 27, 2017
suzan404:
No......I wasn't the one nah
seriously?

OK change ur dp lemme see ur face clearly
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 27, 2017
SorftWerk:
seriously?

OK change ur dp lemme see ur face clearly
Yes now

No,I won't change it....I like it that way...
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 27, 2017
suzan404:
Yes now

No,I won't change it....I like it that way...
then it's you! tongue
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by mccoy47(m): 11:31am On Feb 27, 2017
fineboynl:
i slept with her 6 hours ago, i am exposed what to take against HIV infection my life shouldn't come to an end like this. I am scarred. already took ciprofloxacin and doxy.
she is a strange girl I don't know her status or whereabouts. I to prevent the unforeseen. let admit I already made the mistake and no need for blame game.

Go to any government owned and ask to speak to the resident doctor, he'd recommend PEP to u which would be taken for 30days free of charge. After dat u can be rest assured ur safe!
Also u can still get the PEP drugs from big pharmacy outlets but I heard dey are expensive +50k

Cc Dr paulkillerman could gv u more detailed info

N/B next time always use a condom! #50 condom would have saved u this 30 day stress!
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by megareal: 11:33am On Feb 27, 2017
Two people have adivised you to go for retrovirals before 72 hours. That's the best course to take. After 72 hours you are on your own.

Just walk into a govt hospital or HIV/AIDS NGO, you will be counseled and placed on retrovirals for one month. Pls adhere strictly to instructions to enable the drugs to be effective.

At the end of one month, you won't have any symptom of HIV even if you were exposed.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 27, 2017
1990- Ashawo

2009- Prostitute

2011- Ashana

2014- Olosho

2016- Side Chick

2017- SlayQueen/Pepper Dem Gang

Congratulations y'all!!!
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by acenazt: 11:46am On Feb 27, 2017
ToriBlue:
Good for you Fuvkboy!

If she wasn't a carrier, you would have come here to brag about the hot sex you had tongue..

How much is condom kwanu?
Gold Cirle 40 Box. Kiss 100 box, Fiesta 100(ribbed,dotted,extra thin,flavoured,large,extra large and norma)
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by acenazt: 11:48am On Feb 27, 2017
SINZ:

He's fine, probably just a little too paranoid. He'll get over it after surviving a few malaria attacks. grin

Bruh, married women are a NO-NO. Come on man! undecided
y r they a no no nah?
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by xpiranza: 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
UR LIFE UR DECISION SO PLS FACE THE CONSEQUENCES OF UR DECISIONS WEATHER GOOD OR BAD IF THEM TELL U, U NO GO HEAR SO FACE IT LIKE A MAN....
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by xpiranza: 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
DancingSkeleton:
SHE IS A SHARER AND U ARE THE RECEIVER....LOL
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by PraiseJesus24: 12:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
fineboynl:

attention seeker
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by SINZ: 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
acenazt:
y r they a no no nah?

Morally, its wrong. Aside that, what kind of kick do people get from fvcking other peoples wives? For me, its wrong and I won't do it, even for pay.
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by sacredhearts: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
fineboynl:

Call this number ASAP 07081175811
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by acenazt: 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
SINZ:

Morally, its wrong. Aside that, what kind of kick do people get from fvcking other peoples wives? For me, its wrong and I won't do it, even for pay.
na u sabi
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Cihegie(m): 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hello guys my name is Curtis Ihegie, i am about to lunch my online ride sharing app called OMOZI. what is OMOZI? OMOZI is an online ride sharing app that connect people with drivers at a cheap and affordable prices. the awesome thing about OMOZI is that, customers get 0.13 percent off whenever they use OMOZI. weekend 0.14 percent off. using OMOZI riders will be able to save alot of cash. OMOZI is going to be fully functional on JUNE 1 2017. The app and website is still under construction. check out our website www.omoziride.com...my email curtisihegie13@gmail.com

Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Gentle034(m): 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
finalboss:

lolz
Boss, been trying to reach you. pls am about to loose my first semester exams due to my inability to pay my final school fees. I don't know if it will be convenient for you to help, if yes pls for better communication and prompt answers to any questions my mail is. Philipsuleiman001@gmail.com. Thank you sir.
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by LegalBaby(f): 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2017

Yield to this advice OP
ajigiteri:

Start taking ARV immediately. If you can start before 48 hours after copulation you are free from HIV. You will take the medication for 1 month be ready for the side effects though. Also request for anti hepatisis injection. Government hospitals should will take care of these.
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
SOCUPNEWS.COM | Work in the Internet without investment | and see that their payout method support any country. Withdraw your earnings with papza or paypal. Just click to understand what I am trying to make you know and start your own money making money this is the link below http://socupnews.com/p9958
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by iamdurent(m): 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
OP. We are almost d same oo. I go do unprotected sex on 19th january 2017 oo. Since then i dey fear. I no fit do HIV test ooo, its better i dont know.

At least till after my semester exam to prevent any heart attack pre exams

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do / 9 Things That Doctors Will Never Tell You About Your Vagina After Giving Birt / Adult Content!!! See Sex Doll Actually In Action. They Are Really Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.