Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,198 members, 7,807,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Linux Users In Nigeria - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Linux Users In Nigeria (2866 Views)

Python/django Users In Makurdi / Kali Linux / Kali Linux (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Linux Users In Nigeria by romme2u: 11:12am On Jun 23, 2017
IamSINZ:

We derailed a thread, which happens to be the only offense committed here. It wasn't even intentional, incase you didn't notice, the lass enjoyed pro-longing it before eventually giving in.

Whatever happened to playing with my food before eating it? I'm sure even you can confess that she's fun to banter with. Most importantly, go back to that quote and see where I told her that I can't access the mailbox linked to this acct. How then can I send a pm? Or didn't you also notice that we're already following each other?

Biitch move. If you're among the few who do this, then I advise you to stop.

C'mon, its not that serious, man. Two people derailed a thread. Your interest in the matter would be understandable if you were the OP but in the event that you're not, i don't get why you chose to take it personally.

Take a moment, ruminate on it, you'd find it Isn't that serious. Morning, sir.

ok enjoy yourself ohhhhhhh lipsrsealed

but i think dating and meet-up zone could have been perfect for the flirting. cool
Re: Linux Users In Nigeria by IamSINZ(m): 11:59am On Jun 23, 2017
romme2u:

ok enjoy yourself ohhhhhhh lipsrsealed

but i think dating and meet-up zone could have been perfect for the flirting. cool

Yes, but i chose this place, sorta like a hideout grin

Thanks, bruh.
Re: Linux Users In Nigeria by Hibrahym: 5:09am On Jun 24, 2017
FrankLampard:

We have many servers here running on Linux (Ubuntu and CentOS).
Ubuntu is still Windows to me, I'll give u +1 for CentOS though

FrankLampard:

The only thing is the short availability of software you can install.
Like what and what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Learn Programming In Illorin? / SQL Dumps For Nigerian States And Local Government / Indians Are Not Joking In Tech See Photo �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.