Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,800 members, 7,806,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Tonto Dikeh Finds Love Again,Dating A Younger Cute Guy Raphael?(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Finds Love Again,Dating A Younger Cute Guy Raphael?(photos) (4167 Views)

Photo: Tonto Dikeh Finds Love In The Arms Of This Rich Arab Man In Dubai / Ini Edo Set To Wed, Finds Love Again - TheEagleOnline / Chika Ike Finds Love Again, As Annie Idibia Reacts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Finds Love Again,Dating A Younger Cute Guy Raphael?(photos) by sar33: 8:37am On Feb 27, 2017
Has Tonto Dikeh found love again?Tongues have been wagging since the sudden intimacy between Tonto Dikeh and Raphael 2Kriss shortly after she left her husband’s house.

It seems that she has found solace in the warm hands of a younger lover named Raphael. He was said to have played the fatherly role at her son's birthday party. He was also spotted with her at a wedding in Abuja and at a black tie event.They travelled together to Warri where she had a function for her foundation.

cc;Lalasticlala,ijebabe

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/tonto-finds-love-againdating-younger.html

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Finds Love Again,Dating A Younger Cute Guy Raphael?(photos) by sar33: 8:37am On Feb 27, 2017
Man must wak

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Finds Love Again,Dating A Younger Cute Guy Raphael?(photos) by pyyxxaro: 8:40am On Feb 27, 2017
The way bloggers lie sometimes

Even devil go de wonder sad

I just de imagine the way Seun go de cry for e room now,as e de see this yeye gal de use bweast de rub this Wiz-kid tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finds Love Again,Dating A Younger Cute Guy Raphael?(photos) by sinaj(f): 8:40am On Feb 27, 2017
She has gotten her own PA grin

Some ladies sha smh!

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Finds Love Again,Dating A Younger Cute Guy Raphael?(photos) by LAFO: 8:43am On Feb 27, 2017
Bloggers won't stop at nothing to generate clicks.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finds Love Again,Dating A Younger Cute Guy Raphael?(photos) by Youngbarna(m): 8:54am On Feb 27, 2017
Her biznez
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finds Love Again,Dating A Younger Cute Guy Raphael?(photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 9:02am On Feb 27, 2017
Na so ina go carry person matter for head like dreadlocks.. so now wetin u want make we do about am?
Naija bloggers enh when una go get sense?

Re: Tonto Dikeh Finds Love Again,Dating A Younger Cute Guy Raphael?(photos) by wordbank(m): 9:31am On Feb 27, 2017
IDGAF

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Finds Love Again,Dating A Younger Cute Guy Raphael?(photos) by does3(m): 10:15am On Feb 27, 2017

Re: Tonto Dikeh Finds Love Again,Dating A Younger Cute Guy Raphael?(photos) by Michellla(f): 11:08am On Feb 27, 2017
The way she playfully held him in the last pic,they look more like friends to me.

And no one should quote me with friends with benefits

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Finds Love Again,Dating A Younger Cute Guy Raphael?(photos) by crunchyg: 11:55am On Feb 27, 2017
Na so
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finds Love Again,Dating A Younger Cute Guy Raphael?(photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
that pvssy hole is probably filled with all sort of STDs and germs. my guy, no look face, run for your life!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Finds Love Again,Dating A Younger Cute Guy Raphael?(photos) by sheguy(m): 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
I hv nothing to say
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finds Love Again,Dating A Younger Cute Guy Raphael?(photos) by Everblazinggg(f): 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finds Love Again,Dating A Younger Cute Guy Raphael?(photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
Tonto the controversial! I knew she will revert back to type. Churchill is better off alone. Tonto the who're should go back to smoking cannabis and sleeping with every available dickk, write a book to 'tell'it all and proceed to start a vlog for women in relationships.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Finds Love Again,Dating A Younger Cute Guy Raphael?(photos) by Splinz(m): 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
What is intimate about these pictures? undecided All these yeye bloggers sha.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finds Love Again,Dating A Younger Cute Guy Raphael?(photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
Let me be among the first to call Lalasticlala to usher this story to the promised la la lal land shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finds Love Again,Dating A Younger Cute Guy Raphael?(photos) by Cihegie(m): 2:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hello guys my name is Curtis Ihegie, i am about to lunch my online ride sharing app called OMOZI. what is OMOZI? OMOZI is an online ride sharing app that connect people with drivers at a cheap and affordable prices. the awesome thing about OMOZI is that, customers get 0.13 percent off whenever they use OMOZI. weekend 0.14 percent off. using OMOZI riders will be able to save alot of cash. OMOZI is going to be fully functional on JUNE 1 2017. The app and website is still under construction. check out our website www.omoziride.com...my email curtisihegie13@gmail.com

Re: Tonto Dikeh Finds Love Again,Dating A Younger Cute Guy Raphael?(photos) by Nigerianbyblood: 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
Whats the use of Uber?

Hello guys my name is Curtis Ihegie, i am about to lunch my online ride sharing app called OMOZI. what is OMOZI? OMOZI is an online ride sharing app that connect people with drivers at a cheap and affordable prices. the awesome thing about OMOZI is that, customers get 0.13 percent off whenever they use OMOZI. weekend 0.14 percent off. using OMOZI riders will be able to save alot of cash. OMOZI is going to be fully functional on JUNE 1 2017. The app and website is still under construction. check out our website www.omoziride.com...my email curtisihegie13@gmail.com[/quote]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finds Love Again,Dating A Younger Cute Guy Raphael?(photos) by goalburner(m): 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finds Love Again,Dating A Younger Cute Guy Raphael?(photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
Lol grin

Odikwa serious cheesy

Life has to go on.

If only Churchill took a que from. LAGBAJA, the mask musician. Lagbaja marriage was about to hit the rocks when his leading lady in music was travelling everywhere with lagbaja followed by his band crew. But news got to lagbaja's wife that the leading lady, what's her name sef sad was dating lagbaja and pretending they are singing music together.
Lagbaja'wife who is a banker quickly gave lagbaja an ultimatum.. If u don't sack this lady from your band? Then kiss our marriage good bye. Cause the rumours is becoming uncontrollable.. I can't bear it anymore.

Lagbaja the good and sensible man and husband he is.. Weigh both.. Should I call off my wife's bluff and continue with my leading lady in. Music or listen to her complains and keep. My home?

As a wise man.. He sacked his leading lady.. She went her way to continue with her careers elsewhere. While his wife became quiet and continue supporting him. Cause he listened to her..
He no longer has a leading lady but he uses any lady he feels has a good voice in his songs.
Everyone is happy.. Shebi na good lady voice he wants? He can get such ladies anywhere. Not by sticking to one lady in all his songs.

That's a man who wants his marriage to work and quickly balanced the equation.
Not Churchill who is posing around with his PA and he even bought her the latest Jeep. Deceiving himself..

Person no come this life 2 come. And die because of an arrogant husband. Smhhh

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Linus Named Tallest Nollywood Actress Of All Times / Cardi B’s Double Sneakers Has Tongues Wagging (see Photos) / #bbnaija: See The Cleavage Baring Outfit Mercy Is Wearing To The Party (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.