Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast (1156 Views)

Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept / How Spanish Flu Killed 500,000 Nigerians 102 Years Ago / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by fineboynl(m): 9:17am On Feb 27, 2017
i slept with her 6 hours ago, i am exposed what to take against HIV infection my life shouldn't come to an end like this. I am scarred. already took ciprofloxacin and doxy.
she is a strange girl I don't know her status or whereabouts. I to prevent the unforeseen. let admit I already made the mistake and no need for blame game.

expert and doctor help oh.
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Speedyconnect5: 9:35am On Feb 27, 2017
fineboynl:
i slept with her 6 hours ago, i am exposed what to take against HIV infection my life shouldn't come to an end like this. I am scarred. already took ciprofloxacin and doxy.
she is a strange girl I don't know her status or whereabouts. I to prevent the unforeseen. let admit I already made the mistake and no need for blame game.

While we wait for doctors, know that chances of getting it from a woman is lower.
www.catie.ca/en/pif/summer-2012/putting-number-it-risk-exposure-hiv

Henceforth, you whatever headache or ailment you have will make you think you have caught sth.

Just relax as chances are low that you have caught sth.
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by sweettease(f): 9:52am On Feb 27, 2017
Ciprofloxacin and doxy? ROFLMAO

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by guysmilee134: 11:24am On Feb 27, 2017
fineboynl:

I dont think there is a cause for alarm, firstly you can't find her and you dont know her status. In some instances (for health care workers and new born babies) who have had a known exposure they are given antiretrovirals to take for a period of time but I dont think you are entitled to antiretrovirals. My advice for you is to go and screen for HIV, Hepatitis B&C immidiately and then repeat in 2months time. Or you try and trace the person that you alleged has exposed you so that you can convince her to get screened.
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by fineboynl(m): 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
sweettease:
Ciprofloxacin and doxy? ROFLMAO
why u de laugh
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by fineboynl(m): 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
guysmilee134:

I dont think there is a cause for alarm, firstly you can't find her and you dont know her status. In some instances (for health care workers and new born babies) who have had a known exposure they are given antiretrovirals to take for a period of time but I dont think you are entitled to antiretrovirals. My advice for you is to go and screen for HIV, Hepatitis B&C immidiately and then repeat in 2months time. Or you try and trace the person that you alleged has exposed you so that you can convince her to get screened.
I am not saying I have it. what I mean is what if she is HIV and I am exposure to it. if I go to hospital will the doctor listen to me? will they give me anti retroviral?
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
if ur unsure of d girls status,go and lie and get pep
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by fineboynl(m): 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
if ur unsure of d girls status,go and lie and get pep
bro how do I lie about this? the fact the chances are low. but my mind couldn't get over it I'm ten's. I was so foolish and now its affecting me. it will never repeat itself again.
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by babyt66: 2:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
Watsapp me on 08032493281

Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by Felimore: 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
Rush straight to any General Hospital and tell the doctor dt you need post exposure prophylaxis he/she will surely give you.
It works best within 72 hours after exposure.
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by ajuwarhodes(f): 11:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
Lol
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by frankloloko: 2:12am On Mar 05, 2017
ajuwarhodes:
Lol
dont forget you're positive ....
Re: I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast by frankloloko: 2:15am On Mar 05, 2017
fineboynl:

my guy depreciation will take over before you know it and it might kill if you don't have much money . Better go for a test .

(1) (Reply)

Help Please My Cousin Has Hepatitis C / Covid-19: Who Else Got This Messages From NCDC / Can HIV be contacted from kissing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.