Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,356 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore (42843 Views)

My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation / My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Mophasa(m): 9:37am On Feb 27, 2017
Please guys I need your advice and suggestions please.
There is this girl I have been dating for over a year now, I love her so much and intend to marry her soon. I think she loves me too.

She's currently doing her Nysc in cross river while I am in the north. We haven't seen each other since last November though we always chatting and talking on phone like everyday. We have been so cool over the past few weeks and we arranged for her to come see me this week, Thursday to be precise. I even sent her 10k for transportation.

Now after we talked last night and she agreed to come on Thursday, she called me early this morning around 6am only to tell me there was a problem, when I asked her what it was, she told me despite the fact she loves me so much and wants to be with me, she's breaking up with me because she doesn't want to be having sex anymore, that she's not okay with her spiritual life.

I was devastated and all my efforts to try talk sense into her has been in futility! Now the problem am having is that this girl happens to be the only woman in my life, for over a year we, ve been together I have not cheated on her despite the distance. I love her so much and I have always wanted to end up with her. I always did everything possible to make her happy and I, ve never hurt her before.

Please guys I don't want to lose her, what do I do.

From a heartbroken Nairalander

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by falconey(m): 9:38am On Feb 27, 2017
Was her spiritual life in kirikiri when you both were having coitus_?. This is how they lose husband for bizzare reasons.

Call her,if you can go to cross river better,tell her its fine by you no sex( if of course you can live with that), if she persist she can't continue dude let her go.

163 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 27, 2017
She just got born again and has decided she's not about that fornicating life anymore.

She can't force you to be in the same spiritual level as she is and it won't be fair for her to remain in the relationship denying you sex if you are not ready to come on board the Christian relationship.

Move on with your life to another female who is about the fornicating life.

It sure pays to know Jesus.

380 Likes 24 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Destined2win: 9:43am On Feb 27, 2017
Please let her be if she's for real. There is really no biggie in pre-marital sex.

If you truly love her, let her understand that you are not after sex

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Mophasa(m): 9:45am On Feb 27, 2017
kennygee:
She just got born again and has decided she's not about that fornicating life anymore.

She can't force you to be in the same spiritual level as she is and it won't be fair for her to remain in the relationship denying you sex if you are not ready to come on board the Christian relationship.

It's not like she got born again or something, fornication is not the only sin in life and all sins are equal before God.
She still does other stuff too and it's not like I met her a virgin.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 27, 2017
kennygee:

You've said it all....sad

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by greatnaija01: 9:46am On Feb 27, 2017
If sex is what is so important to you in a relationship then YOU NEED JESUS because you are cheating on HIM.

Since when did sex become LOVE...ehn... biko tell me... who sex epp? rather it weakens you. it is good only when it is right and thats MARRIAGE...

this generation has its values warped... It seems you do not know that LIFE IS SPIRITUAL... will sex protect you from witches n wizards??

this is sad but bros you are not even thanking God that she is becoming a wife material by taking her spiritual life seriously... she will meet more responsible guys WHO CAN WAIT till marriage... then your eyes will clear!!!

bros you gatta know that LIFE IS MORE THAN SEX. if she is the only woman for you then MARRY.... else you are not responsible enough for her.

anyone who thinks dating or relationship is an excuse for sex is not ok at all. LOVE is sacrifice not feelings.... 10 year later the feelings or horniness will die... but its the sacrifices you have both been thru that will keep you.

THE ONLY WAY TO KEEP SUCH A GIRL IS TO MARRY HER.... and i advice you that if you are not ready to change your values and upgrade spiritually do not bother.

Mophasa:
Please guys I need your advice and suggestions please.
There is this girl I have been dating for over a year now, I love her so much and intend to marry her soon. I think she loves me too.
She's currently doing her Nysc in cross river while I am in the north. We haven't seen each other since last November though we always chatting and talking on phone like everyday. We have been so cool over the past few weeks and we arranged for her to come see me this week, Thursday to be precise. I even sent her 10k for transportation.

Now after we talked last night and she agreed to come on Thursday, she called me early this morning around 6am only to tell me there was a problem, when I asked her what it was, she told me despite the fact she loves me so much and wants to be with me, she's breaking up with me because she doesn't want to be having sex anymore, that she's not okay with her spiritual life.

I was devastated and all my efforts to try talk sense into her has been in futility! Now the problem am having is that this girl happens to be the only woman in my life, for over a year we, ve been together I have not cheated on her despite the distance. I love her so much and I have always wanted to end up with her. I always did everything possible to make her happy and I, ve never hurt her before.

Please guys I don't want to lose her, what do I do.

Cc:Lalasticlala, mynd44

From a heartbroken Nairalander

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Erngie(f): 9:46am On Feb 27, 2017
kennygee:

A million likes

32 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by sweettease(f): 9:47am On Feb 27, 2017
Mophasa:

It's not like she got born again or something, fornication is not the only sin in life and all sins are equal before God.
and this is why you lost her, she obviously can't convince you on the no premarital sex

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Mophasa(m): 9:49am On Feb 27, 2017
Destined2win:
Please let her be if she's for real. There is really no biggie in pre-marital sex.

If you truly love her, let her understand that you are not after sex

I truly love her and wouldn't mind staying with her without sex, I even told her but she wouldn't have none of it.
Claiming there is no Way we could be together without having sex.
Am actually ready to do anything just to be with her,

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by ikp120(m): 9:51am On Feb 27, 2017
Then let her be

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by firstking01(m): 9:52am On Feb 27, 2017
Simple issue, if sincerely she doesn't want sex in the relationship but she's willing to stay until you both get married then i think it's cool as far as she's honest enough not to go bleep another guy, but if she's using sex as a yardstick to why she's breaking free from the relationship then let her go, kponkwem.

12 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Mophasa(m): 9:54am On Feb 27, 2017
greatnaija01:
If sex is what is so important to you in a relationship then YOU NEED JESUS because you are cheating on HIM.

Since when did sex become LOVE...ehn... biko tell me... who sex epp? rather it weakens you. it is good only when it is right and thats MARRIAGE...

this generation has its values warped... It seems you do not know that LIFE IS SPIRITUAL... will sex protect you from witches n wizards??

this is sad but bros you are not even thanking God that she is becoming a wife material by taking her spiritual life seriously... she will meet more responsible guys WHO CAN WAIT till marriage... then your eyes will clear!!!

bros you gatta know that LIFE IS MORE THAN SEX. if she is the only woman for you then MARRY.... else you are not responsible enough for her.

anyone who thinks dating or relationship is an excuse for sex is not ok at all. LOVE is sacrifice not feelings.... 10 year later the feelings or horniness will die... but its the sacrifices you have both been thru that will keep you.

THE ONLY WAY TO KEEP SUCH A GIRL IS TO MARRY HER.... and i advice you that if you are not ready to change your values and upgrade spiritually do not bother.

It's not all about the sex, we barely even see each other. It's not like am a sex freak,
I can actually stay with her without sex.
You sound so judgemental and hypocritical.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Destined2win: 9:56am On Feb 27, 2017
Mophasa:

I truly love her and wouldn't mind staying with her without sex, I even told her but she wouldn't have none of it.
Then let her be. Get busy but still keep in touch with her.
Let your conversation with her be void of romantic talks. If she is for you, she will come back

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Mophasa(m): 9:58am On Feb 27, 2017
sweettease:
and this is why you lost her, she obviously can't convince you on the no premarital sex

I can actually stay without sex, from my post I said I don't sleep around so am not all about the sex.
Am not after her body, I actually see her as a future wifey.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Feranchek(m): 9:59am On Feb 27, 2017
Mophasa:

bro you're...........( make I no use harsh word). So cos you didn't meet her a virgin means she hasn't got any right do live a chaste life All those shit you said bout wanting to mary her are ALL LIES!! All you've ever cared for was her punna. I just pray and hope she doesn't change her mind cos your case worse!

Mophasa:

Am sure you are one of those people that don't read before commenting.
Am 30 and I didn't come here to be insulted and called names. I only needed a genuine advice and suggestions.
From the post I didn't state where she said she got born again and my concern is not because of the sex but because I intended to marry her and I have sacrificed so much for the relationship.
I know you are a kid so you won't understand.
I wonder why people like you will just come into someone's thread and instead of making meaningful contributions will start forming judges and saints.

If you quote me or try to judge or insult me again you will never find any solutions to any of your life's troubles!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

e-diot dey fear my quote ode. bro, you're actually 30, buh you're the MOST IMMATURE 30 years old i've encountered in 11 years. You talk about sacrifice, like she's been having it rosy with you all the while. You BASICALLY opened this thread cos you feel bitter about the reason for her breakup.... NO SEX. if truly you love this gurl like you CLAIM to do, why not love her still till marriage. You've tasted the puna already and you know she's GOOD. So it's not a matter of ''i need to know how compatible we are sexually''

ogbeni, you can't lie to all Nairalanders cos we know that you know the truth, just that you don't know that we know that you know the truth. ( cheesy cheesy grin grin make i confuse yoour small pikin brain small)

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Mophasa(m): 10:06am On Feb 27, 2017
Feranchek:

bro you're...........( make I no use harsh word). So cos you didn't meet her a virgin means she hasn't got any right do live a chaste life All those shit you said bout wanting to mary her are ALL LIES!! All you've ever cared for was her punna. I just pray and hope she doesn't change her mind cos your case worse!

I know you are one of those hypocrites out there so I won't join words with you.
You don't even know me.
Please if you have nothing to say just stfu besides I didn't post this for kids but for matured minds to advise me.
Any thanks for your concern and God bless you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by greatnaija01: 10:13am On Feb 27, 2017
you do not know the definition of hypocrisy... here you are a christian who goes to church sometimes.... but can only post a thread whose main topic is about the fear of being deprived of SEX.... you get mouth sha... but if you do not adjust your lifestyle... SHE WILL LEAVE and you will not get a better girl than her.

SO GROW up and stop looking for sympathy.

Mophasa:

It's not all about the sex, we barely even see each other. It's not like am a sex freak,
I can actually stay with her without sex.
You sound so judgemental and hypocritical.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by 2sa2: 10:18am On Feb 27, 2017
She has another boyfriend, this is just her way of breaking up with you. Girls never value faithful guys.

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 27, 2017
Mophasa:

Sounds like she's just making an excuse to break up with you imo. Perhaps she met a new lover. Either way, have some pride, stop trying to convince her of your worth & let it go. One day you'll look back & realize that things happen for a reason.

62 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 27, 2017
2sa2:
She has another boyfriend, this is just her way of breaking up with you. Girls never value faithful guys.

This! Except the last part.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Michellla(f): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2017
Mophasa:

I can actually stay without sex, from my post I said I don't sleep around so am not all about the sex.
Am not after her body, I actually see her as a future wifey.
does she know that?
you should tell her

9 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Mophasa(m): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2017
ZarZar:

Sounds like she's just making an excuse to break up with you imo. Perhaps she met a new lover. Either way, have some pride, stop trying to convince her of your worth & let it go. One day you'll look back & realize that things happen for a reason.

Thanks Bro
I appreciate your concern

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Mophasa(m): 10:29am On Feb 27, 2017
Michellla:
does she know that?
you should tell her

She knows, l have told her severally.
Am just feeling bad cuz I never saw this coming
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Mophasa(m): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2017
[quote author=greatnaija01 post=54100611]you do not know the definition of hypocrisy... here you are a christian who goes to church sometimes.... but can only post a thread whose main topic is about the fear of being deprived of SEX.... you get mouth sha... but if you do not adjust your lifestyle... SHE WILL LEAVE and you will not get a better girl than her.

SO GROW up and stop looking for sympathy

Am not looking for sympathy neither am I sad because am been deprived of sex. Am only worried about the break up.
It's my problem so if you are not cool with it, bounce!!

And please stop this your holier than thou attitude.
Am sure you are the type that sleeps around.

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 27, 2017
Mophasa:

Thanks Bro
I appreciate your concern

I'm not a man lol. Don't worry though. Karma has a way of teaching these kind of people a valuable lesson. They end up with the trash they deserve. Please, don't take her back when she comes back crawling after being disappointed by her new BF. Mark my words, because that's exactly what is going to happen.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by greatnaija01: 10:37am On Feb 27, 2017
If am the types that sleeps around, then why are you bothered? YOU ARE SIMPLY CONFUSED. and if the girl has truly found Jesus.... you are single again. you came here looking for help... i gave you bitter truth and you turn around to attack me as a hypocrite... STOVE Calling Kettle Black
#wehdone sir
[quote author=Mophasa post=54101183][/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Feranchek(m): 10:40am On Feb 27, 2017
greatnaija01:
If am the types that sleeps around, then why are you bothered? YOU ARE SIMPLY CONFUSED. and if the girl has truly found Jesus.... you are single again. you came here looking for help... i gave you bitter truth and you turn around to attack me as a hypocrite... STOVE Calling Kettle Black
#wehdone sir

lol. bro you dey mind the ediot?

Mophasa:

I know you are one of those hypocrites out there so I won't join words with you.
You don't even know me.
Please if you have nothing to say just stfu besides I didn't post this for kids but for matured minds to advise me.
Any thanks for your concern and God bless you.

YES i'm an hypocrite, buh it doesn't mean i'm not stating the obvious and you know it. no dey deceive yourself mr. she's found Christ. Yes she'll fall and you'll call her names buh she's human and she's prone to that. buh making herself ALWAYS available for immorality with you is just what she's avoiding, unfortunately that's your defination of ''she doesn't love me anymore cos she's found someone else'' (actually she has.......... CHRIST)

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Michellla(f): 10:40am On Feb 27, 2017
Mophasa:

She knows, l have told her severally.
Am just feeling bad cuz I never saw this coming
This might hurt, but i think she doesn't see you as husband material.(for her)

9 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by greatnaija01: 10:44am On Feb 27, 2017
bros na you get your mouth o... i talked about moral virtues and about JESUS. so if it pains you so much simply DIE and go n make your case over there. Hypocrite or not.... we all answer to God. OUR PARENTS WHO TAUGHT US MORAL VALUES THEMSELVES WEREN'T PERFECT. so stop attacking the messenger and look carefully at my first comment... it will help you. grin

Feranchek:

Yes i'm a hypocrite. buh that doesn't despute my facts that you're a dcikhead. I won't be surprised if you're just 26 or thereabout

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Feranchek(m): 10:50am On Feb 27, 2017
greatnaija01:
bros na you get your mouth o... i talked about moral virtues and about JESUS. so if it pains you so much simply DIE and go n make your case over there. Hypocrite or not.... we all answer to God. OUR PARENTS WHO TAUGHT US MORAL VALUES THEMSELVES WEREN'T PERFECT. so stop attacking the messenger and look carefully at my first comment... it will help you. grin

lol. check my new update. this one was actually to the op, not you. my quoting got an ish. lol kamdan brov, we're on same ship

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by pryme(m): 11:01am On Feb 27, 2017
Her excuse is crap for breaking up the relationship.
if that she told you wants to be in a no sex relationship that would be a different thing, But the Op did not mention that.
Sorry Op your gal has lived a live of fuckery, it's unfortunate is your turn she come get sense.

Just forget her and move on with life.

Don't be surprise to hear she got pregnant for some dude she is not married to some years later

*speakingfromexperince*

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / Help! I Am In Love With My Employee / Where And When Not To Approach A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.