Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

What Would You Do If You Were Tiger Wood's Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Were Tiger Wood's Wife (1634 Views)

My Gf Is Like Like A Dead Wood During Sex / PIC: This Is The Lady Jay Z And Tiger Wood Cheated With. / Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Were Tiger Wood's Wife by 0hsisi: 3:57am On Dec 12, 2009
Personally,I would leave.
10 women and counting, the man has no control, I wouldn't stay a day longer with him.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Tiger Wood's Wife by Pweety4me(f): 4:04am On Dec 12, 2009
^Tell me more did he cheat on his wife 10 times or wat?i don't know much about d dude doe. . . undecided
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Tiger Wood's Wife by ikamefa(f): 4:07am On Dec 12, 2009
Hold my side jeje! for now, play my position

see how i fit get as much money as i can from him

give it a few more months

then i go divorce am

shikena!
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Tiger Wood's Wife by oyinda3(f): 4:08am On Dec 12, 2009
I would wait till i find someone else before I officially get a divorce. and make sure that next person is not too famous. lol
it must be very embarrassing to know the whole world knows ur situation
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Tiger Wood's Wife by C2H5OH(f): 4:11am On Dec 12, 2009
Stay put! Why would you want to lose a billion dollars over some cheap pride. Understand and accept that he's made multiple human mistakes. Continue with your lives together.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Tiger Wood's Wife by oyinda3(f): 4:22am On Dec 12, 2009
^having to see a disgusting fellow everyday for the rest of ur life to me is only comparable to serving a life sentence. even kirikiri prison is better than that. money can't buy happiness.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Tiger Wood's Wife by 0hsisi: 4:24am On Dec 12, 2009
Pweety4me:

^Tell me more did he cheat on his wife 10 times or wat?i don't know much about d dude doe. . . undecided

He is a famous golfer in the States that's currently in the news for cheating on his wife multiple times.So far 12 women have come out and there is evidence that he also patronised prostitutes.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Tiger Wood's Wife by 0hsisi: 4:27am On Dec 12, 2009
what is all this Seun's censoring of speech .Why can't we say pros.titutes again ?what is love peddlers? shocked shocked shocked
Even brea.sts are now offensive words
This site is becoming talibanized.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Tiger Wood's Wife by Gabry(f): 4:34am On Dec 12, 2009
Well, I will ask him whether if he still loves me or not. If he does. Ill give him 5 chances to change which is to dump all his kokolets and be committed. 5 times is more than enough. . . After the 5 times, if he still doesnt change, I might want to consider a divorce but I hate divorces. . . Its not a common thing in my family generation. . . sad
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Tiger Wood's Wife by oyinda3(f): 4:35am On Dec 12, 2009
Gabry:

Well, I will ask him whether if he still loves me or not.

rotfl cheesy you are very smart gabry
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Tiger Wood's Wife by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:37am On Dec 12, 2009
I CONCUR IN TOTO!!!!  abi toto sef don get ban? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

but wait o, if truly d guy dey play all dis away matches, which i doubt, knowing americans and their love for media attention and pull the rich black down mentality,  THE WIFE NO DEY DO THE GUY AT ALL!!!!!!

HABA!!
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Tiger Wood's Wife by 0hsisi: 4:40am On Dec 12, 2009
Gabry:

Well, I will ask him whether if he still loves me or not. If he does. Ill give him 5 chances to change which is to dump all his kokolets and be committed. 5 times is more than enough. . . After the 5 times, if he still doesnt change, I might want to consider a divorce but I hate divorces. . . Its not a common thing in my family generation. . . sad

Ebelebe Igba!
Of course he'll "love" you
He'll prove it to you sef
I hear he has great "golfing skills" and a humongous golf club
allahu wakban! grin
The question is who are the other lovers
word has it that his wife will be filing her nails  and knitting a sweater while they're in bed making love
she drove him into the laps of other women
stoopid woman
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Tiger Wood's Wife by Gabry(f): 4:45am On Dec 12, 2009
oyinda.:

rotfl cheesy you are very smart gabry

tongue

0hsisi:

Ebelebe Igba!
Of course he'll "love" you
He'll prove it to you sef
I hear he has great "golfing skills" and a humongous golf club
allahu wakban! grin
The question is who are the other lovers
word has it that his wife will be filing her nails  and knitting a sweater while they're in bed making love
she drove him into the laps of other women
silly woman

Well, I dont care who are the other lovers. I dont want to know who are the other lovers. I just need to know from him. If he claims that he loves me and only me, he should also act according to what he say. Im giving him 5 chances. Im not God but still I dey try to give him a chance and forgive him if he has done some mistakes but if he dont change after 5 chances, I will have no choice but to take actions which its not going to be a good move especially after having children. Lord have mercy!
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Tiger Wood's Wife by 0hsisi: 4:49am On Dec 12, 2009
Gabry:

tongue

Well, I dont care who are the other lovers. I dont want to know who are the other lovers. I just need to know from him. If he claims that he loves me and only me, he should also act according to what he say. Im giving him 5 chances. Im not God but still I dey try to give him a chance and forgive him if he has done some mistakes but if he dont change after 5 chances, I will have no choice but to take actions which its not going to be a good move especially after having children. Lord have mercy!

You must be every cheating man's dream wife
after cheating for 4 years with multiple women,he gets 5 extra away matches and since he'll be more cautious this time, the man will be practically in cheating heaven
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Tiger Wood's Wife by C2H5OH(f): 4:52am On Dec 12, 2009
oyinda.:

^having to see a disgusting fellow everyday for the rest of your life to me is only comparable to serving a life sentence. even kirikiri prison is better than that. money can't buy happiness.

Maybe you just don't have a forgiving heart. Anything to you is disgusting. . . even perfectly normal coitus between two married couples.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Tiger Wood's Wife by Gabry(f): 4:56am On Dec 12, 2009
0hsisi:

You must be every cheating man's dream wife
after cheating for 4 years with multiple women,he gets 5 extra away matches and since he'll be more cautious this time, the man will be practically in cheating heaven

I dont really care if he cheats. The moment I marry someone is the day I trusted him with my life. . . So since he made a mistake, why cant I forgive him? God forgave all of our sins repeatedly despite how many times we have sinned against him. Jesus forgave those whom crucified him on the cross. . .

I might make a mistake one day to my husband and the same thing would happen to me.

True he has multiple women and thats why I would ask him if he still loves me or not and still will give him a chance to prove himself. . . Everyone on this planet deserves chances in life. . . We dont just go giving up hope on people and besides! I swore in church that I will live with him through sickness and in health till death do us part didnt I? What happen to that commitment?

If he doesnt change, its not my loss. Im not the one paying karma here.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Tiger Wood's Wife by C2H5OH(f): 5:00am On Dec 12, 2009
"A" mistake is not furcking 10 hookers without use of condoms. Stop being a senseless bible-thumper.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Tiger Wood's Wife by oyinda3(f): 5:03am On Dec 12, 2009
gabry, i agree with osisi here. You would make the perfect wife for Tiger and all other cheating men. tongue
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Tiger Wood's Wife by SweetT1: 5:04am On Dec 12, 2009
@Poster

What else do you do? she's about to be crazy paid.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Tiger Wood's Wife by C2H5OH(f): 5:09am On Dec 12, 2009
oyinda.:

gabry, i agree with osisi here. You would make the perfect wife for Tiger and all other cheating men. tongue
I kind of agree.
Hey, now we have evidence that some women condone cheating.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Tiger Wood's Wife by biina: 5:11am On Dec 12, 2009
oyinda.:

^having to see a disgusting fellow everyday for the rest of your life to me is only comparable to serving a life sentence. even kirikiri prison is better than that. money can't buy happiness.

While your analogy might be fine using an overseas prison, you obviously have no idea (and pray you never do) what its like to spend a night at Kirikiri staff quarters  grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Tiger Wood's Wife by oyinda3(f): 5:15am On Dec 12, 2009
are u speaking from experience? grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Tiger Wood's Wife by sugarpp: 5:15am On Dec 12, 2009
Sweet T:

@Poster

What else do you do? she's about to be crazy paid.

people r jst tlkn bout money ehm she's also about to be stuck with two kids n findn out she wastd 5 yrs of her life n might take a while to find love again!

personally i dnt kno wat i'll do it's easy 4 peeps 2 say walk away n i'll probably wld if it was me but in that case i wld want to b as far away 4rm him as possible i.e. a different country but there r d kids to consider. The marriage is as good as over but u never kno if he is sincerely sori n is willin 2 mak it wrk i might reconsider,
p.s. forgiveness is nt the same thing as condoning
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Tiger Wood's Wife by C2H5OH(f): 5:17am On Dec 12, 2009
Maybe you just don't know how many women are dying to be with a Tiger Woods right now.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Tiger Wood's Wife by sugarpp: 5:21am On Dec 12, 2009
C2H5OH:

Maybe you just don't know how many women are dying to be with a Tiger Woods right now.

i doubt any. Yeah women wanna get wit stinknly rich guys like Tiger but nt one that cheats on them wit 10+ woman including pros.titues nobody prays or wishes 4 that
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Tiger Wood's Wife by biina: 5:23am On Dec 12, 2009
oyinda.:

are u speaking from experience?  grin
Lets just say, I have seen one or more guys, go in and come out, of this venerable lodgings, and I can say that all these men would have jumped at the chance if given the alternative of being married to Tiger and his cheating behind. grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Tiger Wood's Wife by C2H5OH(f): 5:25am On Dec 12, 2009
Is Gabry not a woman?  Abi, do you consider her a genetic mutant.

Maybe Tiger should have married a woman who doesn't mind having an open relationship.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Tiger Wood's Wife by jamale: 10:30am On Dec 12, 2009
honestly,she shud stay put, i mean,ho is she goin to leave him for, obama?she has a choice, can she go any lower?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Tiger Wood's Wife by Gabry(f): 1:54pm On Dec 12, 2009
I understand where you guys are heading at but at the same time, I was thinking no wonder this world is filled with divorce couples cause everyone seems to have this kind of mentality.

He cheats yes and I did not say that I wont leave him. I will just question him and give him a chance. Did I say that I will stick by him still? U guys are not getting my point and seems to me you will never will. . .

You guys make it seems like if someone made a mistake, you would dump that person and if you do it, you would expect that person to forgive you.

C2H5OH:

Is Gabry not a woman?  Abi, do you consider her a genetic mutant.

Maybe Tiger should have married a woman who doesn't mind having an open relationship.

U talk like a drunked man. Ohh I forgot, your name sounds like one tongue

Anyways, I dont fall for rich and famous guys. . . Not my cup of tea!
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Tiger Wood's Wife by ninagood(f): 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2009
Wetin u want make i do?make i enter river Niger? Abeg so far im still dey take kia of me and my children,and im still dey Bleep me steady, ina RWA NKA?I no send.The prayer na make im no carry HIV com meet me for house.Chikena!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Tiger Wood's Wife by ninagood(f): 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2009
Even Elin Nordgreen- woods tell me say she no dey go anywia. She plans to stay married to woods. Na for better for worse. i no blame her o jare as she sef na pikin of divorce . But come o,if na me, dat na enough bribe from the Hunk/Stud. 60.1 carat diamond earrings that are estimated to be worth 8.1 million dollars. ,
tongue
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Tiger Wood's Wife by sofadj(m): 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2009
i'm harmonius wif Gabry on this one. He can be given another chance.
But to be critical on this issue WHAT WAS HE(TIGER) thnking? 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,

I've heard people say when a man goes extramarital he must have been driven by his wife, i really dont think this applies here. Cuz if it really does he would be seein only 1 person outside his marriage not this much(10).

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is My Truth; How I Allowed A Good Man Slip Thru My Fingers: / When A Girl Thinks A Guy Likes Her But Doesn't Fancy Him / How Can One Flee From Fornication Till Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.