Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Electrical/electronic Engineering Graduates At Ikeja Electric - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Electrical/electronic Engineering Graduates At Ikeja Electric (1745 Views)

URGENT: Electrical/electronic Engineering Trainee At Blackpoint Nigeria Company / Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative / Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electrical/electronic Engineering Graduates At Ikeja Electric by osahonmk(m): 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ikeja Electric has over 600,000 customers who the company is committed to serve with a New Spirit, New Drive and New Energy. This resolve continues to elicit a passion for service excellence and new thinking on how to empower lives and businesses across the IE network.

Responsibilities

Successful candidates will be expected to work within the power distribution sector with experienced engineers, developing skills and experience in order to become a competent and effective professional Engineer within the Power Sector and provided with challenging job opportunities.
Minimum qualifications

Preferably fresh from the university but certainly with not more than 2 years’ experience, who are highly intelligent, hardworking, having the ability to apply common sense in analyzing and resolving problems and who value integrity more than wealth.

Minimum B.Sc. or, preferably, M.Sc. Degree in Engineering, in one of the following disciplines –Electrical Engineering and Electronics Engineering from reputable Universities with a minimum of 2nd class upper
Must have completed NYSC
Maximum age of 26 years as of December 2016

Closing Date 2nd March, 2017

APPLY HERE

Re: Electrical/electronic Engineering Graduates At Ikeja Electric by ComradeTY(m): 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
Just received an invite for aptitude test.... Any body on the same page with me?

1 Like

Re: Electrical/electronic Engineering Graduates At Ikeja Electric by nonyx1(m): 6:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
Just got an invite from Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company, please anyone with an idea of what the test looks like.
Please I need materials ooh!!!

1 Like

Re: Electrical/electronic Engineering Graduates At Ikeja Electric by ElJay162: 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
Just received an invite too, for Monday.
Re: Electrical/electronic Engineering Graduates At Ikeja Electric by komen260: 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
I received the invite as well. Anyone with relevant information as regards what and how to prepare should please share.!!!
Re: Electrical/electronic Engineering Graduates At Ikeja Electric by ComradeTY(m): 7:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
Please let reason together
Re: Electrical/electronic Engineering Graduates At Ikeja Electric by Gnen: 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
Where is my mail. I applied also now.
Re: Electrical/electronic Engineering Graduates At Ikeja Electric by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
Another one grin
Re: Electrical/electronic Engineering Graduates At Ikeja Electric by tobechukwu7(m): 11:11am On Apr 06, 2017
I got the invite too.. I don't know the recruitment company that would handle the exercise, any idea guys?
Re: Electrical/electronic Engineering Graduates At Ikeja Electric by bukers111: 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
guys say something
Re: Electrical/electronic Engineering Graduates At Ikeja Electric by Gnen: 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
ElJay162:
Just received an invite too, for Monday.
Bros mine is Tuesday.... Send me a Pm.
Re: Electrical/electronic Engineering Graduates At Ikeja Electric by DonnyE(m): 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hey guys , I got the mail too. I'm for Tuesday,please let's share materials ...anyone with study pack should help please.
Re: Electrical/electronic Engineering Graduates At Ikeja Electric by Mlegend(m): 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
Also for Tuesday......in need of materials
Re: Electrical/electronic Engineering Graduates At Ikeja Electric by caruzo(m): 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
I got the invite too.does anyone has useful info
Re: Electrical/electronic Engineering Graduates At Ikeja Electric by harrwix(m): 8:02am On Apr 07, 2017
mine is for Monday. pls can anyone explain what this imply.
" Kindly note that attendance must be confirmed before you take the assessment"
Re: Electrical/electronic Engineering Graduates At Ikeja Electric by tobechukwu7(m): 9:00am On Apr 07, 2017
harrwix:
mine is for Monday. pls can anyone explain what this imply.

" Kindly note that attendance must be confirmed before you take the assessment"

reply the mail, tell them that you would be present as scheduled, that's what I feel though
Re: Electrical/electronic Engineering Graduates At Ikeja Electric by Gnen: 9:06am On Apr 07, 2017
tobechukwu7:

reply the mail, tell them that you would be present as scheduled, that's what I feel though
To be on the safe side, it better to this. But I think what they meant was that you will be confirmed on the day of the test. No gatecrashers
Re: Electrical/electronic Engineering Graduates At Ikeja Electric by ComradeTY(m): 11:26am On Apr 09, 2017
Nobody with useful information about what to expect?
Re: Electrical/electronic Engineering Graduates At Ikeja Electric by electromagnito: 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
My test is tomorrow too the name that appear on the mail was Ayobami Michael but my name is Ayobami Daramola.......
Re: Electrical/electronic Engineering Graduates At Ikeja Electric by caruzo(m): 7:54am On Apr 11, 2017
Who did the test yesterday.how was it
Re: Electrical/electronic Engineering Graduates At Ikeja Electric by DonnyE(m): 8:19am On Apr 11, 2017
Pls for those that have written is the test obj or theory because it's states that it's a written test
Re: Electrical/electronic Engineering Graduates At Ikeja Electric by Mlegend(m): 10:56am On Apr 11, 2017
Its obj

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Immigration Service Set To Recruit Only 1,112 Officers / Employment Opportunity At Capex (immediate Recruitment) / Interview Confirmation Lasaco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.