Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Learn How To Get A Free UK And USA Phone Numbers With Your Phone - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn How To Get A Free UK And USA Phone Numbers With Your Phone (1849 Views)

Free UK, Germany & Australia Paypal Account / Newly Approved Naija,uk And Usa Adsense Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Get A Free UK And USA Phone Numbers With Your Phone by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
I will be showing you how to get your own Foreign phone number that you can use to verify any foreign account online, create a foreign whatsapp account if you need it, create and verify your own foreign paypal account.
Please note that you can't use it to make call because it's gonna cost you a lot. but you can recieve calls for free anytime, anyday..
I'm giving out this tutorial for a token of N1,500.. Contact me to get yours
Re: Learn How To Get A Free UK And USA Phone Numbers With Your Phone by simi4me(m): 6:20am On Feb 28, 2017
fighal:
I will be showing you how to get your own Foreign phone number that you can use to verify any foreign account online, create a foreign whatsapp account if you need it, create and verify your own foreign paypal account.
Please note that you can't use it to make call because it's gonna cost you a lot. but you can recieve calls for free anytime, anyday..
I'm giving out this tutorial for a token of N1,500.. Contact me to get yours

Dude must everything be sold? Guys if you are using Android phones, just install nextplus from playstore and register to get a free USA phone number.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Get A Free UK And USA Phone Numbers With Your Phone by feminineA: 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
simi4me:

Dude must everything be sold? Guys if you are using Android phones, just install nextplus from playstore and register to get a free USA phone number.

Uk nko
Re: Learn How To Get A Free UK And USA Phone Numbers With Your Phone by GoodyOG: 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
simi4me:

no mind the guy.......someting am using for more than one year not.....
Re: Learn How To Get A Free UK And USA Phone Numbers With Your Phone by simi4me(m): 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
feminineA:

Uk nko

UK is even easier, just search Google for free UK phone number to redirect to your Nigerian phone line n you will get a site that gives free UK phone number that can be redirected to your Nigerian phone number . I have both usa and UK lines free.
Re: Learn How To Get A Free UK And USA Phone Numbers With Your Phone by feminineA: 1:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
simi4me:

UK is even easier, just search Google for free UK phone number to redirect to your Nigerian phone line n you will get a site that gives free UK phone number that can be redirected to your Nigerian phone number . I have both usa and UK lines free.

God go bless you for me
Re: Learn How To Get A Free UK And USA Phone Numbers With Your Phone by sharpguy10(m): 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
You can also use dailer Android application to get a USA number from google store
Re: Learn How To Get A Free UK And USA Phone Numbers With Your Phone by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 01, 2017
COOL

(1) (Reply)

Common Most Mistakes Bloggers Make And How To Fix It / Famous Facebook Account Needed Urgently / Can You Build A Job Website? See Details Inside!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.