Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) (84970 Views)

Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! / See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos / I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by emeka2847: 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
The name of this one is "who call you?"

2 Likes

Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by compuseun: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
meat, fish , chicken don cost now, wetin dem go serve again
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by mayortm001(m): 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
Lmao....this one na confirm recession wedding grin
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by crispyvick(f): 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
meat nah meat jawe lol grin

1 Like

Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by Ngozi7: 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
Lol
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by ikorodureporta: 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
Thez day, even thoz eggs in fishes are valuable
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by Ehinmola(m): 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
This is a proof that 99.9% nigerian are really going thru hardship. Thankk God chiken feets was served instead of chicken intestine

1 Like

Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by egokudiowomoney: 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
some people are greedy.who knows whether the Op was served one lap,one wings and leg.he only shown us the left over (the leg)

1 Like

Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by Choiszman(m): 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
LMAO grin grin
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by Dee60: 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
Could be the leg of a vulture!
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
Chai they re serving the claws of chicken , this one go hook the guy for throat.

Am sure the guest didnt bring presents for the wedding couple serves him right.

2 Likes

Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by philzzz(m): 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hahahahah...choi
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by Emperorwhales(m): 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
she first snap am before doing justice to it ....naija I hail ooo grin
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
Is the chicken foot not returnable?
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hahaha
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
cutesimplycalm:
Dis is really serious even d jollof rice looks like concoction cooked bck in those days in sch wen one is broke
hahaha so true grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by hakimi1974(m): 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
oboy, meh neh neh wanan, nah by force to do wedding?
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by Edusouls(m): 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
no vex my people ugani di na obodo, for this famine wey humans lim due to lack of food, how fat you wan make chicken be? na recession chicken be that, and i know say the babe who go there with the hope of eating free chicken go dey very dissapointed. well shir chicken na chicken sir...
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
shocked it
Lemiday:
grin grin grin
It will be better you paste the price

1 Like

Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by jjeeff(m): 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
Michellla:
So she ate the food halfway before she noticed it
no mine am...na aporoko De worry am

1 Like

Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
Chai!! fried chicken feet on top abakaliki rice...this must be a joke grin

1 Like

Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
Zita55:

chiosis!!!

rice and egg??

thunder fire recession o

Lolzzzzzz

Rice and egg u dey shout ?...i swear i went for d wedding of my former school mate who grew up with his rich uncle and couldn't believe my eyes..coupled with the fact that d venue for the reception was his uncles house (which seemed odd) they served 7up and weak meat pies!!..till now i no understand why maybe the uncle didn't support the union & we had barely graduated when it happen...something was definitely wrong sha & d guy was trying to make a point that it could be done with or without the uncle's financial support...by fire by force weddings

2 Likes

Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
grin
dairykidd:

Rice and egg u dey shout ?...i swear i went for d wedding of my former school mate who grew up with his rich uncle and couldn't believe my eyes..coupled with the fact that d venue for the reception was his uncles house (which seemed odd) they served 7up and weak meat pies!!..till now i no understand why maybe the uncle didn't support the union & we had barely graduated when it happen...something was definitely wrong sha & d guy was trying to make a point that it could be done with or without the uncle's financial support...by fire by force weddings
grin
dairykidd:

LOLZZZZZZZZZ
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by LastSurvivor11: 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
Michellla:
So she ate the food halfway before she noticed it

And also sitting on a matrass which means she went home with the food undecided
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by kenoz(m): 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
grin
Unwanted guest
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by MrBen10(m): 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
gbosaa:

So ?..She was lucky not to have been served cow or goat hooves .it's your kind that comes to wedding or birthday without a present and then go home with a bag full of drinks and food.

Tagbukwa onwe gi na chicken. Onye akpiri.
Chaiiii.... e pain am wel wel oo.
Okwu gi gosara ni bu onye Aka gum
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by begwong: 9:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
NO B FIVE FIVE NAIRA SIX PIECES U SPRAY? NA THE LAPS OF CHICKEN U WANT B4? OR FULL
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by wonderfulchild: 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
Kikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki!!!!.Laugh wan kill me here ooooo. But wait ooo!, @Op,you didn't tell us whether that your friend,abi na you,finally ate the chicken, or threw it away. Finish the story, abeg

1 Like

Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by iukpe: 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
bur ur frnd still shop am sha!
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by yemsai(f): 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
Oh my! shocked...and d person still ate it?...
I'd rather go hungry dan eat such a thing!
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by Akhere1: 11:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
Did any one invite if yes eat don't complained to any body
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by timjonz: 12:15am On Feb 28, 2017
Lmoa...... Chicken of life. Dem no invite those pple for d prty dats y dem get chicken leg. I go suggest mk dem go plant am e fit fat pass dat one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] / See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano / Dead Big Fish Found In Abuja Where There Is No River. Causes A Huge Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.