Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Nigerian Blogger Lilian Nwobu Dies Leaving Her 2year Old Daughter Behind (pics) - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigerian Blogger Lilian Nwobu Dies Leaving Her 2year Old Daughter Behind (pics) (42146 Views)

Another Linda Ikeji Coming Soon>nigerian Blogger Emeh Challenges Linda Ikeji / Popular Nigerian Blogger Bag Blogger Of The Year Award 2017 / Blog Niches You Must Run Away From As A Nigerian Blogger (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Blogger Lilian Nwobu Dies Leaving Her 2year Old Daughter Behind (pics) by MONITZ: 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
celestialAgent:
All this namers sef! Which one is blood cancer again? Is every cancer not primarily associated with the blood?

Rip to d lady..
(...).Leukemia it is....
Re: Nigerian Blogger Lilian Nwobu Dies Leaving Her 2year Old Daughter Behind (pics) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
Funjosh:

What is the causative agent of it
Leukemia has 4 broad types. Of these four, and in most cases we're not sure exactly what causes leukemia.
Some generalised risk factors include : Blood formation defects( child is born with it), abnormal blood production (what is called myelodysplasia), over exposure to radiation, previous exposure to cancer treating drugs, in rare cases exposure to cancer causing industrial agents.

Re: Nigerian Blogger Lilian Nwobu Dies Leaving Her 2year Old Daughter Behind (pics) by donbenie(m): 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
celestialAgent:
All this namers sef! Which one is blood cancer again? Is every cancer not primarily associated with the blood?

Rip to d lady..
No,not necessarily..there are three main cancers associated with blood;Lymphomas,Myelomas and most importantly the Leukemias,these are Primary Cancers of the different blood cells as differentiated from the solid tissue Cancers which metastasis via the blood stream..
Re: Nigerian Blogger Lilian Nwobu Dies Leaving Her 2year Old Daughter Behind (pics) by celestialAgent(m): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
donbenie:
No,not necessarily..there are two main cancers associated with blood;Lymphomas and most importantly the Leukemias,these are Primary Cancers of the different blood cells as differentiated from the solid tissue Cancers which are metastasis via the blood stream..
My point is that every cancer is primarily associated with blood stream. So calling a particular one blood cancer is somewhat awkward. If the topic had said Leukemias, that would have said it all
Re: Nigerian Blogger Lilian Nwobu Dies Leaving Her 2year Old Daughter Behind (pics) by joenor(m): 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
na wah oo see as person fine still get deadly diseases... May her soul RIP. beside see the beautiful daughter she left behind....
Re: Nigerian Blogger Lilian Nwobu Dies Leaving Her 2year Old Daughter Behind (pics) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
RIP
Re: Nigerian Blogger Lilian Nwobu Dies Leaving Her 2year Old Daughter Behind (pics) by Millichamp(m): 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
Na wa ooo
Re: Nigerian Blogger Lilian Nwobu Dies Leaving Her 2year Old Daughter Behind (pics) by jrusky(m): 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
JosWatchDog:
Nigerian Blogger Lilian Nwobu Dies After Battling With Cancer Of The Blood

Blogger Lilian Nwobu was reported dead yesterday after it was announced that she was suffering from cancer of the blood.

She was survived by her Daughter named Xenia after she wedded to her handsome husband on 4th November 2013

She is the Founder of Gistpost.com, an entertainment website in Nigeria. She graduated at Anambra State University where she studied Business Administration. Perhaps she is also a staff at GT Bank.

May Her Soul Rest In Peace Amen!

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2017/02/nigerian-blogger-lilian-nwobu-dies.html

So sorry to hear this what a great lost. RIP

Please Mr or Miss poster I beg you in the name of God if you are Christian and I beg you in the name of Allah if you are a Muslim and I beg you in the name of the goddess you serve if you are traditional worshiper please stop telling us about someone who is dead wife is beautiful or her husband is handsome its so annoying, facial looking or whatever is not important what happened is most important not his beautiful wife or handsome husband please this is a life lost here please.

Re: Nigerian Blogger Lilian Nwobu Dies Leaving Her 2year Old Daughter Behind (pics) by donbenie(m): 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
celestialAgent:
My point is that every cancer is primarily associated with blood stream. So calling a particular one blood cancer is somewhat awkward. If the topic had said Leukemias, that would have said it all
Maybe the writer doesn't know any better but it still doesn't mean it's Leukemia She died from,Lymphomas are also nearly as common as Leukemias..
Cancers are classed not based on the mode of spread but on the cell of origin and thus blood Cancers are still an apt description of these Cancers..

Re: Nigerian Blogger Lilian Nwobu Dies Leaving Her 2year Old Daughter Behind (pics) by DaMotivator(m): 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
Rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Blogger Lilian Nwobu Dies Leaving Her 2year Old Daughter Behind (pics) by 2000viewsNg(m): 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
The entire bloggers family will miss you Lilian, you were more than a Friend, you are a sister.

Death Sucks!

Re: Nigerian Blogger Lilian Nwobu Dies Leaving Her 2year Old Daughter Behind (pics) by mp4soju(m): 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
Am Going to miss this woman.....Great Teacher and friend

Re: Nigerian Blogger Lilian Nwobu Dies Leaving Her 2year Old Daughter Behind (pics) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
She was the bedrock of the Bloggers' family. Lilian was a gladiator even in the face of death. I wonder what will become of her young family and our online family!

DEATH! WHERE IS THY STING?

Re: Nigerian Blogger Lilian Nwobu Dies Leaving Her 2year Old Daughter Behind (pics) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
celestialAgent:

Rip to d lady..

Cancer of the blood also known as Leukaemia.

May she RIP. Amen.
Re: Nigerian Blogger Lilian Nwobu Dies Leaving Her 2year Old Daughter Behind (pics) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
haba blood cancer!..RIP young lady
Re: Nigerian Blogger Lilian Nwobu Dies Leaving Her 2year Old Daughter Behind (pics) by Androidvillaz: 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
Rest in Peace beautiful Dear Friend, Bloggers Family will forever Miss you
Re: Nigerian Blogger Lilian Nwobu Dies Leaving Her 2year Old Daughter Behind (pics) by CuteCeo: 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
RIP LILLY
Re: Nigerian Blogger Lilian Nwobu Dies Leaving Her 2year Old Daughter Behind (pics) by nyabinghi(m): 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
very deadly disease, i wont wish my enemy get afflicted with it. I lost a close relative to it, spent so much on it still she died. Benzene and its derivatives have a hand in it.
Re: Nigerian Blogger Lilian Nwobu Dies Leaving Her 2year Old Daughter Behind (pics) by TheAlchemist: 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
Rest in Peace... what a loss to the Nation! We all collectively hold it to build the Nation of her dream for her surviving daughter. Lets make Nigeria Great. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Blogger Lilian Nwobu Dies Leaving Her 2year Old Daughter Behind (pics) by Abudu2000(m): 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
IYSKABA:

Thats south korean disease....may the lord not allows it to enter our country (LEUKEMIA) PERson will be looking for bone marrow match...olohun maje
and the odd part is that those kids have a risk of getting it too, SMH
Re: Nigerian Blogger Lilian Nwobu Dies Leaving Her 2year Old Daughter Behind (pics) by wizkidblogger(f): 8:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
Banee:
incidence of leukaemia is increasing, especially in young individual, the culprit may be our lately exposure to all sort of chemicals in food, increase in exposure to all sorts of radiations.i pray God protect us all.RIP to the dead.
Re: Nigerian Blogger Lilian Nwobu Dies Leaving Her 2year Old Daughter Behind (pics) by JosephYbholy(m): 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
RIP TO HER....
Re: Nigerian Blogger Lilian Nwobu Dies Leaving Her 2year Old Daughter Behind (pics) by mekuso89(m): 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Blogger Lilian Nwobu Dies Leaving Her 2year Old Daughter Behind (pics) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
Famocious:

Amin oo, but the etiologies seem to be multifactorial..
I agree with you, most time, the etiology can't be traced.i work in a tertiary teaching hospital (Haematology department precisely) the challenge really is not about the diagnosis but the ability of those affected to cope with the treatment. One side is to be able to afford the drugs, another side is to be able to afford the complications of treatment, basically blood and blood product support(To get a unit of blood or blood product in Nigeria tertiary centre can cost as much as 12k per one, sometimes patient may need up to 3-4 per day).In better clime all these are free, and once the patient get first remission, it is transplant straight, all at very affordable cost, but in Nigeria, no single part of these treatments are free.The National Health insurance scheme only covers routine drugs, once it comes to cytotoxic chemotherapy, it is no go area.i just hope Nigeria government for once take our health serious.
Re: Nigerian Blogger Lilian Nwobu Dies Leaving Her 2year Old Daughter Behind (pics) by Danyl(m): 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
This is indeed a sad news if I must say. I chatted with this lady several times late 2015 when we formed a whatzap group for bloggers back then.. This is such a big bad news. may God grant her eternal rest.
Re: Nigerian Blogger Lilian Nwobu Dies Leaving Her 2year Old Daughter Behind (pics) by mumuface(m): 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
Speedyconnect5:
what about husband

The husband will go and live with the wife sister
Re: Nigerian Blogger Lilian Nwobu Dies Leaving Her 2year Old Daughter Behind (pics) by Famocious(m): 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
Banee:

I agree with you, most time, the etiology can't be traced.i work in a tertiary teaching hospital (Haematology department precisely) the challenge really is not about the diagnosis but the ability of those affected to cope with the treatment. One side is to be able to afford the drugs, another side is to be able to afford the complications of treatment, basically blood and blood product support(To get a unit of blood or blood product in Nigeria tertiary centre can cost as much as 12k per one, sometimes patient may need up to 3-4 per day).In better clime all these are free, and once the patient get first remission, it is transplant straight, all at very affordable cost, but in Nigeria, no single part of these treatments are free.The National Health insurance scheme only covers routine drugs, once it comes to cytotoxic chemotherapy, it is no go area.i just hope Nigeria government for once take our health serious.
Good stuff there...we shouldn't compare ourselves with people in 'better clime' they are many millenniums ahead of us
Re: Nigerian Blogger Lilian Nwobu Dies Leaving Her 2year Old Daughter Behind (pics) by Nikkysworld2020: 11:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
She lived with my girlfriend when she got a job with Gtb in Awka. Married an Awka guy before she lost her job abt 2yrs ago and she switched to blog biz. Rest in peace dear! Very intelligent a lady with a good heart!
Re: Nigerian Blogger Lilian Nwobu Dies Leaving Her 2year Old Daughter Behind (pics) by obi123: 10:31am On Feb 28, 2017
celestialAgent:

Rip to d lady..

leukemia
Re: Nigerian Blogger Lilian Nwobu Dies Leaving Her 2year Old Daughter Behind (pics) by adellam16(f): 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
cao:
RIP.
These bloggers really need to proof-read - Perhaps she is also a staff of GTB.
The OP should really stop trying to make a more enticing headline.
the headline is so shallow nd dumb, what is Nigerian blogger lilian nwobu DIES AND LEAVE HER DAUGHTER BEHIND? Was she supposed to take the little girl along with her? God forbid o.
Re: Nigerian Blogger Lilian Nwobu Dies Leaving Her 2year Old Daughter Behind (pics) by adellam16(f): 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
jrusky:

So sorry to hear this what a great lost. RIP

Please Mr or Miss poster I beg you in the name of God if you are Christian and I beg you in the name of Allah if you are a Muslim and I beg you in the name of the goddess you serve if you are traditional worshiper please stop telling us about someone who is dead wife is beautiful or her husband is handsome its so annoying, facial looking or whatever is not important what happened is most important not his beautiful wife or handsome husband please this is a life lost here please.

the op is Bobrisky na. He was busy Checking out the hubby.

Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results / After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. / 10 Things Nigerians Search On Google