Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Teen Girls And Married Men Affairs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teen Girls And Married Men Affairs (4860 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Must See For All Lovers Of Sex Both Singles And Married. / My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen / Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teen Girls And Married Men Affairs by humblemate(m): 8:34am On Dec 12, 2009
Why do teen girls chose dating married men but are against polygamy? Teens like to date but hate to marry a married man as a second or third wife. Why?
Re: Teen Girls And Married Men Affairs by Pweety4me(f): 8:36am On Dec 12, 2009
Revenge. . .
Re: Teen Girls And Married Men Affairs by humblemate(m): 8:43am On Dec 12, 2009
Revenge on who? Is it a revenge on the man or on the man's wife?
Re: Teen Girls And Married Men Affairs by Pweety4me(f): 8:46am On Dec 12, 2009
Lolz i dunno it's just a thought dat came 2 mind i guess they don't wanna be commited still young and wanna be free and all d younger guys may be either broke or 2 immature 4 dem.  .  .and ofcourse 4 the cash . . . cool
Re: Teen Girls And Married Men Affairs by edoyad(m): 8:49am On Dec 12, 2009
^ So this is the best place to discuss what you're doing to me right ? angry
Re: Teen Girls And Married Men Affairs by Pweety4me(f): 8:51am On Dec 12, 2009
cheesy Huh?no naw u know dat i rove u kiss tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Teen Girls And Married Men Affairs by humblemate(m): 8:52am On Dec 12, 2009
edoyad:

^ So this is the best place to discuss what you're doing to me right ? angry
Lol, what is she doing to U? shocked
Re: Teen Girls And Married Men Affairs by edoyad(m): 8:56am On Dec 12, 2009
@humble, she's Threatening to get her "daddy" to lock me up if i don't continue in our little infidelity.
Pweety, you're an evil little (but sexy though) Arrow angry
Re: Teen Girls And Married Men Affairs by Pweety4me(f): 8:59am On Dec 12, 2009
^Me Arrow?aye mi ooo ma deal pelu e lo la wa ri. . .gudnite! angry tongue
Re: Teen Girls And Married Men Affairs by edoyad(m): 9:02am On Dec 12, 2009
Every time good night, good night, do you see a 666 on my fore head ? grin
Re: Teen Girls And Married Men Affairs by 190: 9:02am On Dec 12, 2009
Pweety4me

is that u in the profile

JE.U.S CHRIST WHERE HAVE U BEEN ALL THESE YEARS

ive been looking for u

ure the one
ive been waiting for
ure the one
ure the one
ure the one
ive been waiting for
ure the one for my soul~
Re: Teen Girls And Married Men Affairs by C2H5OH(f): 9:05am On Dec 12, 2009
#poster,
nibo ni source e wa, abi iru qweshun wo ni yi?
Re: Teen Girls And Married Men Affairs by humblemate(m): 9:12am On Dec 12, 2009
edoyad:

@humble, she's Threatening to get her "daddy" to lock me up if i don't continue in our little infidelity.
Pweety, you're an evil little (but sexy though) Arrow angry
Lol, so u know her very well, BTW, why would u like to play the little infidelity as u said, shebi u know say infidelity no good naaaa
@ C2H5OH, could u plz translate the words in one one word? smiley
Re: Teen Girls And Married Men Affairs by C2H5OH(f): 9:13am On Dec 12, 2009
source
Re: Teen Girls And Married Men Affairs by cliffy: 9:31am On Dec 12, 2009
They want 2 be financially indepndent 2 the younger guyz & be equally free, crazy u know .
Re: Teen Girls And Married Men Affairs by sugarpp: 9:59am On Dec 12, 2009
teenage yrs is wen girls hv d lowest self esteem married men prey on this n tell d girl everything she wants to hear n ofcos she believes cos why else wld he want to leave his wife 4 her? older girls on d otherhand recognise d truth n kno that guys will lie to get watever they want
Re: Teen Girls And Married Men Affairs by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 12, 2009
Why are married men following teen girls in the first place? Would they want a married man to sleep with their teen daughters?
Re: Teen Girls And Married Men Affairs by humblemate(m): 10:17am On Dec 12, 2009
michelin89:

Why are married men following teen girls in the first place? Would they want a married man to sleep with their teen daughters?
Lol, this is a good question, which should be posted to get more threads NL members tongue
Re: Teen Girls And Married Men Affairs by donaldjeo: 10:44am On Dec 12, 2009
Because mostly girl's thinking is married man is not love with his wife that's why most girl's hate married man. i am not sure that how much % will hated because this time I am doing preparation of different online certifications and I found microsoft dumps guide is the best helping source which is providing 100% authentic material. I also spend my extra time in surfing internet, listening music and playing games. After my exams I would like to join your group.
Re: Teen Girls And Married Men Affairs by Pweety4me(f): 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2009
edoyad:

Every time good night, good night, do you see a 666 on my fore head ? grin
Sharrap there ur always late dat's y. . .

190:

Pweety4me

is that u in the profile

JE.U.S CHRIST WHERE HAVE U BEEN ALL THESE YEARS

ive been looking for u

ure the one
ive been waiting for
ure the one
ure the one
ure the one
ive been waiting for
ure the one for my soul~
You don miss road big tyme does dis look like ope_ _ _ _ _ _street 2 u? undecided tongue

I am not d one

I have never been d 1

I shall never be d one lipsrsealed

So u better just keep dreaming on. . .
grin tongue

humblemate:

Lol, so u know her very well, BTW, why would u like to play the little infidelity as u said, shebi u know say infidelity no good naaaa
Na me u dey call infedility? shocked but u didn't even here my own side of story it's not fair. . . sad lipsrsealed
Re: Teen Girls And Married Men Affairs by mamagee3(f): 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2009
Greed. tongue
Re: Teen Girls And Married Men Affairs by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2009
For once I totally agree with you, these gals are just greedy freaks, as I said b4, there's a very very thin line between a "normal" chic and a ho nowadays. . .sad
Re: Teen Girls And Married Men Affairs by Pweety4me(f): 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2009
^Excuse me!just because she is dating him does not mean dat she is also f*cking him anywayz i wouldn't know because i don't endulge in such acts. . . lipsrsealed and besides wat of d man dat is dating her is he not selfish?probably even a pervert dating a gurl who could possible be old enuff 2 be his daughter depending on how old dis guy is even sef. . . tongue
Re: Teen Girls And Married Men Affairs by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2009
Pweety4me:

^Excuse me!just because she is dating him does not mean dat she is also bleeping him anywayz i wouldn't know because i don't endulge in such acts. . . lipsrsealed and besides wat of d man dat is dating her is he not selfish?probably even a pervert dating a gurl who could possible be old enuff 2 be his daughter depending on how old dis guy is even sef. . . tongue

@ boldened part

Oh please spare me I aint no kid
Chics will  do anything for money, trust me they all gat a price (except the truely born again ones or filthy rich and you of course grin)
Re: Teen Girls And Married Men Affairs by Pweety4me(f): 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2009
^Comot and so wat?as long as she no carry ekaite belle. . .  undecided or even worse AIDS. . .  lipsrsealed or even worser get caught red handed by his wife. . . shocked angry tongue now tell me r u married?and rich ofcourse. . . cheesy cool tongue
Re: Teen Girls And Married Men Affairs by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2009
^ So you prefer married men? shocked
Re: Teen Girls And Married Men Affairs by Ndeewonu: 5:41am On Dec 13, 2009
michelin89:

Over 70% of men who are into this do it with younger girls b/c they do not get sexual satisfaction. Either their wives are always tired, or are boring, or the nagging type or simply engrossed with taking care of babies. Do u know a have a colleague who says she loves having sex only for creation Sad!!!!
Re: Teen Girls And Married Men Affairs by Ndeewonu: 5:45am On Dec 13, 2009
Ndeewonu:

Over 70% of men who are into this do it with younger girls b/c they do not get sexual satisfaction. Either their wives are always tired, or are boring, or the nagging type or simply engrossed with taking care of babies. Do u know a have a colleague who says she loves having sex only for creation Sad!!!!

I mean "procreation".
Re: Teen Girls And Married Men Affairs by Pweety4me(f): 5:45am On Dec 13, 2009
Adrenaline:

^ So you prefer married men? shocked
Who said so?anywayz it's just 4 cruel purposes. . . wink lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Teen Girls And Married Men Affairs by 190: 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2009
Re: Teen Girls And Married Men Affairs

This is the order of the day in ABUJA

babes nor dey even look our face again~

they are after JEEPS and MEN~ not minding if they are married

imagine my ex telling me that her new BF is 35yrs old about 15yrs older than herself

and he has 2 jeeps~ i was like undecided undecided

in abuja this is the ORDER of the day

girls of 17 and men of 30yrs such perfect matchs~

i don tire for all of dem LOCK UP~
Re: Teen Girls And Married Men Affairs by Pweety4me(f): 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2009
^Dat's lyfe step ur game up or just deal with it. . . tongue
Re: Teen Girls And Married Men Affairs by edoyad(m): 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2009
I know this teen who is silly
she plans to one day own the city
what i fell her though is pity
yes pweety, you truly are silly grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? / How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back.. / What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.