Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,623 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Cossy Orjiakor At Rumours Night Club (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor At Rumours Night Club (Photo) (62209 Views)

Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) / Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) / Efe, Bisola, Tboss, Debie-Rise, Marvis To Be Celebrated At Rumours VI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor At Rumours Night Club (Photo) by Eledan: 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
This old woman should leave the stage for other up-coming ashewos.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor At Rumours Night Club (Photo) by ShaqFu: 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nice boobs. I'm sure those boobs of hers would have been bleeped countless times. grin

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor At Rumours Night Club (Photo) by buchai: 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
she is getting there
Re: Cossy Orjiakor At Rumours Night Club (Photo) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
coolesmile:
She's looking aged and elderly! tongue
That's an award winning breast. grin smiley cheesy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor At Rumours Night Club (Photo) by Dunni007(f): 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
. ;DHer hair don recede finish ooo.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor At Rumours Night Club (Photo) by Nofuckgiven: 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
Talk2Bella:
the breast that never falls lol
How can silicon fall?? Fake boobs undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor At Rumours Night Club (Photo) by wonlasewonimi: 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
Her hairline has entered reverse mode
Re: Cossy Orjiakor At Rumours Night Club (Photo) by sunnyside16(m): 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ehya age is dialing her number already.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor At Rumours Night Club (Photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
coolesmile:

Yea,she is almost a grand ma nah

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor At Rumours Night Club (Photo) by enigmaticlion: 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
This breast never fall since? I'm very sure the taste is sour. Make I no vomit here sef.
olokeded:
Cossy Ojiakor was spotted in Rumours Night Club VI. Not bad..

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/02/photo-cossy-ojiakor-flaunts-big-boobs.html

Re: Cossy Orjiakor At Rumours Night Club (Photo) by thonyrule(m): 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
As expected undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor At Rumours Night Club (Photo) by Pylony(m): 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
Until she start seeing wrinkles all over those *boobss* she use in raping the eyes of men all these years, before realising old age has sets in.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor At Rumours Night Club (Photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
Royce20:
If only I can shook my d**K through that boobs. Mehn I go immediately forget unemployment wahala. undecided

Goodlluck to you
Re: Cossy Orjiakor At Rumours Night Club (Photo) by hollywater: 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
CaroLyner:
Old mama.
Boyoyo.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor At Rumours Night Club (Photo) by papiwyte(m): 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
Water melon Buddy grin grin grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor At Rumours Night Club (Photo) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
Yea I like when you xpose your boobs and ass I will give you the likes and comment you so desperately want, I won't deny the fact DAT I want to Smash,,Buh i'll Dammed if I Ever puh a ring on your Finger
Re: Cossy Orjiakor At Rumours Night Club (Photo) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
guys wey dey Bleep this bitch were trying, irritating
Re: Cossy Orjiakor At Rumours Night Club (Photo) by emeka2847: 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
This one no get pass breast
Re: Cossy Orjiakor At Rumours Night Club (Photo) by tivereegega(m): 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
SEE RESOURCES OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Cossy Orjiakor At Rumours Night Club (Photo) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Aside her massive boobs,I don't see anything attractive about her,BTW old age is telling on her seriously.
bae u nor run leav us,,,,@ ya profile I see somthing strange!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor At Rumours Night Club (Photo) by Horlufemi(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
She looks sick
Re: Cossy Orjiakor At Rumours Night Club (Photo) by Twizzy30(m): 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nigerian guy living in Sweden smartly married a Swedish lady, so as to be legally certified with resident permit, but the lady was not aware of this. He lied to the lady that he is from Kenya because of the bad reputation of Nigerians in that part of Sweden. After their wedding, the lady returned home one day and informed the guy that she met her friend, a Swedish lady also married to a Kenyan and will like them to have a dinner together. The Naija guy was disturbed and kept thinking how he will get out of this dark spot. He postponed and postponed the proposed dinner until he got tired of postponing. Finally the D-DAY came, they all sat down in a restaurant. Our Naija guy was quiet and was sweating profusely in spite of the cold atmosphere of Sweden (-8C). The ladies asked their husbands to communicate in their local dialect since they are both from same country(Kenya). The Naija guy being a man of great savvy decided he will just speak Igbo, if the other guy didn't understand, he will claim that he is from another tribe and region in Kenya. Then he started, "Nwanne a wum nwafo owerri, owerre nchi ise, I wu kwanu onye olee, daa? The other Kenyan looked up and replied "Ah Nwanne, ekele diri chineke, onyena asuru ndigbo uzo ha. E chekwe m na enwela m nsogbu taa. Abu m nwafo AHIAZU Mbaise . Nwanne birikwe o! They shook hands and embraced each other to the admiration of the ladies. Igbo's no dey carry last. Igbo kwenu! Don't laugh alone, share.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor At Rumours Night Club (Photo) by jrusky(m): 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hahahahah Cosy see your life now wrinkles is already obvious in your face covered with pancake sorry oo u don dey get washed sorry I can see the lines around your face becoming so clearer and bigger another sign you are already going off the market, lastly you bald head is becoming so clearer your hair as already disappeared to the middle of your head, baldness has finally come to stay see your life even the boobs you market everywhere are showing a bit sagging condition oh babe wetin remain now I dey sorry for you because when a woman refused to understand that when she already a washed out material she would still think she is still relevant not known she is already washed out like over-washed shirt or wrapper.

Sorry no offense but to me I can see she is already washed and getting to her expiring date soonest.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor At Rumours Night Club (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
coolesmile:
can't u see the people around her? It's aged people's party.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor At Rumours Night Club (Photo) by VulgarLee(m): 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
coolesmile:
afonja don come

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor At Rumours Night Club (Photo) by MizTyna(f): 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
SuperBlack:
Nothing is wrong with her outfit, you must understand that her Breast don't have Bra Size, and the Breast have out grown cloth covering, i don't think she's to be blame, i understand she's trying so hard to manage the load even with the heviness.

Oh please! I have bigger boobs and I don't go about naked. Others too, no matter how big you can cover properly if you want and get your bra size.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor At Rumours Night Club (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
Cougar mama
Looking for preys

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor At Rumours Night Club (Photo) by mekonglobal(m): 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
lipsrsealed I just wonder for how long those boobs will continue hold Fort.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor At Rumours Night Club (Photo) by VulgarLee(m): 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
coolesmile:
afonja don come
tivereegega:
SEE RESOURCES OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
hmm

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor At Rumours Night Club (Photo) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Aside her massive boobs,I don't see anything attractive about her,BTW old age is telling on her seriously.
She must be close to 50
Re: Cossy Orjiakor At Rumours Night Club (Photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
CFCman:
She must be close to 50
sure
Re: Cossy Orjiakor At Rumours Night Club (Photo) by rotimy(m): 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mid life crisis is a terrible period .
Eeeeeeeyaaaaaaaa.
At 45 years, she is still confused about what to wear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toolz Pregnancy Celebrated At Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding Introduction / Burna Boy Visits DJ Khaled's Mansion, Gets Served Seafood Breakfast Last Last / Checkout Daddy Freeze’s Car Collection (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.