Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) (95309 Views)

When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) / Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by Realist2: 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
Chiebunigom:
Very funny tale.
Though that landlord is mean,imagine calling police for the couple. He could have left them in their act, but warn them to stay off his property after.

Forward the Victim's details to me, we could get him an apartment.
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
Keneking:
This government sef grin

"The couple including their only child was brought to the court on Monday to be arraigned before the presiding Magistrate’s Mrs J.O.E Adeyemi."

- Mrs Adeyemi would do the needul to Ifeanyi & family shocked

"The police alleged that the couple have committed a criminal offence by forcefully entering the place and therefore liable to the offence."

- Instead of the Police Force to assist with accommodation shocked
True sad
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by Epositive(m): 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
lexy2014:
it makes sense to me.its his wife so I don't c d y he has to b forming chaste.its unfortunate that he doesn't have d comfort that every human deserves.

it makes sense to mate in a stranger's apartment? i give up on this arguement mehn

#positivevibes

1 Like

Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by proffemi: 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
Realist2:
Forward the Victim's details to me, we could get him an apartment.
God bless you for this. I also signed in just to request for his details.
How can we get the victim's verified contact details?

Unless there is more to the story, I think society owes Mr. Nwaogo something for this debacle.
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by linearity: 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
There is more to this story to have made the landlord to press charges.

Something tells me that, they must have been frequenting the vacate room.
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by Olujaay: 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
This is very pathetic!
I think the Landlord should have approach the issue with mercy if not outright pity! No damage, no theft, just a man and wife using your property albeit without permission for about 20 minutes or less and you want him jailed? Habaaa!
I appeal to well-meaning Nigerians to rise up in defence and assistance of this couple. What they need is definitely not purnishment but rehabilitation
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by Justiyke4u: 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
coolsegun2002:

You are taking it the other way round.
It's the couple that has to get a good lawyer to help dem prove that they were not there for petty robbery or even kidnapping and then trying to quickly pose that they came for a Sex romp wen they got caught.... if doesn't drop the case they could go to jail.

It's like running after a lady naked and she charges u for attempted rape...and u said she has to prove that u actually wanted to rape her. Nobody cares about what's in your mind wheda u r just playing naked running around. It's evidence that is presented in court.

And the evidence here is "unauthorized persons were found in a house inhabited by pple". If it's a fully empty building, then it might be possible they could easily say they ddnt go there to rob but it's just one room that's vacant meaning there are other occupants with valuables and properties still staying in the other rooms
when you charge an offender for a particular crime, it is your duty to prove that the offender actually committed that crime and not the duty of the offender to prove that he did not commit the crime. This is in line with the presumption of innocence enshrined in the Constitution and asking the offender to first prove that he did not commit the crime will amount to a violation of that Constitutional provision. In law, the burden of proof in criminal cases is always on the prosecution to establish the ingredients of a particular offence, only when the burden is discharged by the prosecution can the burden then shift to the offender to disprove the case of the prosecution. You cannot take someone to court and expect the person to make out a case for himself, you will be the one to make out your case first and then the person can defend except where the person is counter claiming that is where he has to make out his own case on his counter claim
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by shukuokukobambi: 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
udumosam23:

Oh I see, its a Yoruba landlord and the victims are Ibos. No wonder, the rage of the landlord is not because of the act committed, but because of the people involved. See how deep this cancer of ethnicity has eaten into us?

Religion is far worse. We're no longer humane. I feel like leaving this country this moment

Pls leave the country sharp sharp make we know those wey remain cheesy cheesy

What are you waiting for? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by shukuokukobambi: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
Organs:

If he is not Yoruba, remember say you don commit sin be that.

In that case, oh God, pls forgive me for i might have sinned cheesy
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by Onyeoguego: 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
thunder fire konji.but the man for find one hotel pay for Short time
Dey try read b4 u comment na

#Poverty deny ppl so many things in life
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by columbus007(m): 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
wey d money undecided
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by Realist2: 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
proffemi:

God bless you for this. I also signed in just to request for his details.
How can we get the victim's verified contact details?

Unless there is more to the story, I think society owes Mr. Nwaogo something for this debacle.

ok,
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
Well, viewing it from different angles, it is the duty of the landlord to defend his/her properties from intruders. Reporting such case is not a crime, because of series of assault, kidnapping and rape these days. What if the lady in question, died during the rousing and the man absconded? Won't they police arrest the landlord for rituals or rape or something similar, knowingly how police can twist cases, and with poor investigating tools?
It is the duty of the police to investigate them and if they are seeing as a couple, they should settle them with the landlord and end the case instead of charging them to court. That's my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by blaqroy: 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
More fuel to the fire
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
amodu:

When under bridge is vacant
Se e ngbo odaju omo
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by coolsegun2002: 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
Justiyke4u:
when you charge an offender for a particular crime, it is your duty to prove that the offender actually committed that crime and not the duty of the offender to prove that he did not commit the crime. This is in line with the presumption of innocence enshrined in the Constitution and asking the offender to first prove that he did not commit the crime will amount to a violation of that Constitutional provision. In law, the burden of proof in criminal cases is always on the prosecution to establish the ingredients of a particular offence, only when the burden is discharged by the prosecution can the burden then shift to the offender to disprove the case of the prosecution. You cannot take someone to court and expect the person to make out a case for himself, you will be the one to make out your case first and then the person can defend except where the person is counter claiming that is where he has to make out his own case on his counter claim

Seriously bro...at this point, I must say I am not understanding you....so an intruder is found in an apartment they did not rent or not invited as guest or vendors, they aren't even visitors. The owners of the house raises alarm and u said there's not issue until the landlord is able to actually proof they entered the house to commit a crime.
What happened to the word "attempted" in law... last I checked pple still get convicted for attempted rape, attempted murder, attempted etc
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by lexy2014: 5:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
Epositive:

it makes sense to mate in a stranger's apartment? i give up on this arguement mehn

#positivevibes
I stand by my position whichever way u choose to look at it.cheers
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by Ruggedpen: 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
our court is working, when is very hard for them to convict saraki because he is a rich politicians, honestly the law is for the poor.
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by Epositive(m): 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
lexy2014:
I stand by my position whichever way u choose to look at it.cheers

yea man, see u some other time mr lexy

#knuckles
#positivevibes
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by smartiyke78: 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
fuckingAyaya:

its like som pple like u breath tru dia anus or probably hav dia heas at dia butucks.....
Them say person no get accomodation problem, meaning he probably dont hv money to pay for acomodation nd som1 is here tlking abt paying for short time chalet somwhr...
Rabish...!
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by enigmaticlion: 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
dre11:

[b]HOMELESS COUPLE ARRESTED WHILE HAVING SEX IN OPEN ROOM

http://pmexpressng.com/homeless-couple-arrested-sex-open-room/

Pic: Ifeanyi Nwaogo the husband.....

Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
This kind bad recession na sexx dey dia mind d judge want 2 jail them 4 attempting to creat additional mouth join our high population.LOL.
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by mioad4uyahooc: 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
don't realy know what is wrong with us in Africa especially in Nigeria. Why can't we be our brother's keepers for once? Without been told, the couple needs financial assistance so I expect the police to advice their land lord to drop the case and help them in whatever way he could instead of charging them to court and compound their pronlems.
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by coolsegun2002: 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
priceaction:
Well, viewing it from different angles, it is the duty of the landlord to defend his/her properties from intruders. Reporting such case is not a crime, because of series of assault, kidnapping and rape these days. What if the lady in question, died during the rousing and the man absconded? Won't they police arrest the landlord for rituals or rape or something similar, knowingly how police can twist cases, and with poor investigating tools?
It is the duty of the police to investigate them and if they are seeing as a couple, they should settle them with the landlord and end the
case instead of charging them to court. That's my opinion.

There is sense in your head.....
I don't seem to understand everyone seeing the landlord as evil..a couple did something wrong. Full grown adult for that matter. Is Sex suppose to be food pple need to survive.... like u said..what if something happened to one of the couples...there are so many "what if's " in the scenario narrated.... the occupants of the house will now become suspects
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by Sholeyb: 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
It is rather unfortunate that things are so bad in Nigeria that a couple with a child have nowhere to live. The government should do something about these sorts of circumstances. Whilst I genuinely sympathise with this couple, as a Lawyer, I fully understand why they have been arraigned. They broke the door while they were trespassing. Trespass is not of itself a criminal offence but a tort, on the other hand damage caused whilst trespassing may be a crime. I think the judge should have released them with a warning or minimal fine, especially as they did not steal anything from the property. It was rather unfortunate that they had to resort to breaking into a property in order to be with each other. Where is the child going to stay? with them in prison? I think childcare services should get involved. I genuinely feel sad for this couple.

1 Like

Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by awesumz: 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
searchng4love:
angry
Justchecking names..... Na dem dem...lost goats of Israel....

meanwhile gender violence at work... why display the man's pics and not the woman's in the same crime? or has the landlord been eyeing the woman?
Abeg Op correct the anomaly....
So in ur mind did trash u posted is funny. Go and borrow sense from ur fellow goat. Idiot afonja
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by Justiyke4u: 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
coolsegun2002:

Seriously bro...at this point, I must say I am not understanding you....so an intruder is found in an apartment they did not rent or not invited as guest or vendors, they aren't even visitors. The owners of the house raises alarm and u said there's not issue until the landlord is able to actually proof they entered the house to commit a crime.
What happened to the word "attempted" in law... last I checked pple still get convicted for attempted rape, attempted murder, attempted etc
yes, you are correct but in this case they were not charged for "attempted anything" but the crime itself. In law, for you to get a conviction in any offence, you must prove that the ingredients of that offence has been furnished. In this case, for you to succeed on the charge against the couple you must show that they broke into the house with the intent to commit a felony that is the requirement of law to prove that particular offence and that is the point am making. If for instance you charge an offender for rape, then you must prove the ingredients of rape which includes penetration, done without consent of the victim, etc without these elements being established, you cannot sustain any charge on rape. It's just like charging someone for murder without proving that the victims died. So in criminal law, every offence has some elements that must be proved to show that such offence has been committed even in strict liability offences. In the instant case, the prosecution /police must prove the elements of the offence the couple is charged with that is my point my brother

1 Like

Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by awesumz: 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
searchng4love:
angry
Justchecking names..... Na dem dem...lost goats of Israel....

meanwhile gender violence at work... why display the man's pics and not the woman's in the same crime? or has the landlord been eyeing the woman?
Abeg Op correct the anomaly....
So in ur mind dis trash u posted is funny. Go and borrow sense from ur fellow goat. Idiot,dirty,yoruBASTARD,cone headed afonja
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by opara28(m): 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
power of konji...lol....make dem free dem jareee...dat one no b case
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
he didnt rape,steal or kill . if the economy was friendly he will not be looking for were to cure his jonsing . the govt should be ashamed

he is an ipob no doubt

i am one too.

Igbos blodas and crime...

where dat pix
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by Omooniya1: 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
amodu:

When under bridge is vacant

Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
djkirkoo2:
You don't need a native doctor nor a pastor to tell you that the landlord is an Afonja hating on an IPOB. Else I see no crime here. APC landlord
The landlord isn't good terms with the tenant that's all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On / How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.