Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,310 members, 7,780,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:00 PM

2017 Lamborghini Centenario: One Of The Fast Cars To Beat - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2017 Lamborghini Centenario: One Of The Fast Cars To Beat (24018 Views)

Jerry Mallo Designs And Builds Fast Cars (Pictures) / Lamborghini Recalls The Centenario To ‘repair’ An Overweight Label / Introducing The 2017 Lamborghini Terzo Millennio (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Lamborghini Centenario: One Of The Fast Cars To Beat by DollarAngel(m): 7:29am On Feb 28, 2017
Is it faster than this bicycle?

Re: 2017 Lamborghini Centenario: One Of The Fast Cars To Beat by Lincoln275(m): 7:38am On Feb 28, 2017
for ds kain car, u have to go university of lambo b4 u can drive it oooo
Re: 2017 Lamborghini Centenario: One Of The Fast Cars To Beat by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 28, 2017
I don almost get the money finish buh e remain 1k make e complete you fit borrow me?
Re: 2017 Lamborghini Centenario: One Of The Fast Cars To Beat by hedonistic: 7:42am On Feb 28, 2017
There are some things that one doesn't even have the audacity to wish for or dream of.
Re: 2017 Lamborghini Centenario: One Of The Fast Cars To Beat by SmartMugu: 7:46am On Feb 28, 2017
hedonistic:
There are some things that one doesn't even have the audacity to wish for or dream of.
You can own it, just believe in yourself.
Re: 2017 Lamborghini Centenario: One Of The Fast Cars To Beat by Timelezz: 7:50am On Feb 28, 2017
Mathemagician1:
I had a huge crush on the Aventador but not anymore. I've gone green.

Tesla X-Model P100L for the win.
No Nigerian residing in Nigeria should talk about electric cars. No facility to run them here.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Lamborghini Centenario: One Of The Fast Cars To Beat by SmartMugu: 7:52am On Feb 28, 2017
Only 40 of these cars were made, and costs $1.9m each without extra accessories. Indeed a beast.
Re: 2017 Lamborghini Centenario: One Of The Fast Cars To Beat by SmartMugu: 7:54am On Feb 28, 2017
Timelezz:
No Nigerian residing in Nigeria should talk about electric cars. No facility to run them here.
I think anyone in Nigeria thinking of electric cars should be living off-grid - in a home completely powered by solar or alternative sources. There are some people like that.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Lamborghini Centenario: One Of The Fast Cars To Beat by uvalued(m): 7:57am On Feb 28, 2017
nony43:
Omo, the interior can make a woman wet
why a woman and nit a man
Re: 2017 Lamborghini Centenario: One Of The Fast Cars To Beat by uvalued(m): 7:57am On Feb 28, 2017
Luukasz:
Whats with nairaland and this exotic cars makin FP when there are better posts. Besides no one here can afford this cars not even seun or his mods.
Re: 2017 Lamborghini Centenario: One Of The Fast Cars To Beat by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 28, 2017
Luukasz:
Whats with nairaland and this exotic cars makin FP when there are better posts. Besides no one here can afford this cars not even seun or his mods.
.your pocket only you know,not others.
Re: 2017 Lamborghini Centenario: One Of The Fast Cars To Beat by kenoz(m): 8:06am On Feb 28, 2017
shocked
Nice car
Great Interior

1 Like

Re: 2017 Lamborghini Centenario: One Of The Fast Cars To Beat by Donaldomo(m): 8:09am On Feb 28, 2017
Just see the handwork of man! Indeed, heaven must be glorious!!

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Lamborghini Centenario: One Of The Fast Cars To Beat by fotadmowmend(m): 8:11am On Feb 28, 2017
Not for Nigerian roads
Re: 2017 Lamborghini Centenario: One Of The Fast Cars To Beat by bid4rich(m): 8:40am On Feb 28, 2017
The car get A/C? grin grin grin grin
Re: 2017 Lamborghini Centenario: One Of The Fast Cars To Beat by Zulu212: 8:53am On Feb 28, 2017
henrydadon:
If am blessed today and i want to buy any car..am surely going for the TESLA model X..that car is not a car..it like a moving computer
why do u say so?
Re: 2017 Lamborghini Centenario: One Of The Fast Cars To Beat by Timelezz: 8:53am On Feb 28, 2017
SmartMugu:

I think anyone in Nigeria thinking of electric cars should be living off-grid - in a home completely powered by solar or alternative sources. There are some people like that.
There's the possibility. But since electric cars run on mileage depending on the available power stored, what happens in heavy traffic gridlock?

Advanced countries have electric charging points akin to filling stations in petrol-driven cars. Nigeria has not one.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Lamborghini Centenario: One Of The Fast Cars To Beat by tex25: 9:04am On Feb 28, 2017
Deadly beast! wink
Re: 2017 Lamborghini Centenario: One Of The Fast Cars To Beat by SmartMugu: 9:12am On Feb 28, 2017
Timelezz:
There's the possibility. But since electric cars run on mileage depending on the available power stored, what happens in heavy traffic gridlock?

Advanced countries have electric charging points akin to filling stations in petrol-driven cars. Nigeria has not one.

That's makes sense. According to a discussion I had with a colleague that drives an electric car (A Nissan Leaf), he says his car when fully charged can go up to 3000 miles without recharge.
In other words, it could go from state to state and still return home with no need for gas or recharge.

I rarely even drive up to 80 miles per day, so I guess those charging at various electric ports just wanted to keep their cars fully charged at all times, not necessarily that they need to charge them even now and then.
Re: 2017 Lamborghini Centenario: One Of The Fast Cars To Beat by sirwilson(m): 9:24am On Feb 28, 2017
Re: 2017 Lamborghini Centenario: One Of The Fast Cars To Beat by Timelezz: 9:28am On Feb 28, 2017
SmartMugu:

That's makes sense. According to a discussion I had with a colleague that drives an electric car (A Nissan Leaf), he says his car when fully charged can go up to 3000 miles without recharge.
In other words, it could go from state to state and still return home with no need for gas or recharge.

I rarely even drive up to 80 miles per day, so I guess those charging at various electric ports just wanted to keep their cars fully charged at all times, not necessarily that they need to charge them even now and then.
Lolz, pay no heed to your Nissan friend. I believe he's only pulling off some grandstanding!

The official range for the Nissan leaf 2016 model is 107 miles, while the 2014 and 2015 models are 84 miles respectively.

Believe me, if the technology for electric cars has seen such figures the West would have ceased producing petrol cars and save billions of dollars annually.

Electric cars are still very much evolving and Almighty UK is still building charging points with a roadmap into the future when the technology would have seen some breakthroughs in mileage.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Lamborghini Centenario: One Of The Fast Cars To Beat by Sierusvirus(m): 9:40am On Feb 28, 2017
nice ride

1 Share

Re: 2017 Lamborghini Centenario: One Of The Fast Cars To Beat by JhimmySpark(m): 9:41am On Feb 28, 2017
Saintbonnie:
We're not expecting to see this in Naija anytime soon.
.. Trust me, you will see it very soon. A customised version
Re: 2017 Lamborghini Centenario: One Of The Fast Cars To Beat by ZaBaene(m): 9:48am On Feb 28, 2017
2shur:
id rather buy normal cars of 2.5 3m
ship in body kits
habe them fully custom made rims
forget all this lambo
ferrari
bugati.

when d engine knock
who u wan carry am go gif.
dem kazeem dem ba.
secondly where u wan enjoy this car so.
for lag wey traffic dey
or for naija road filled with deep pot holes
bad roads
coti
or omila gp jus disarm u shaply

I feel you. However, you have to realise this car is super expensive, people who buy them are usually super rich, i.e. the Christiano Ronaldos of this world. Also, they are usually able to able to buy several of them. You can do a YouTube search of the garages of some of these sports stars to see what I'm talking about. My point? Where to take the car to when it breaks down, or develops an issue, or requires servicing represent the last worry in the minds of these class of people. For cars like this, the people that fix them actually come to you! Buggatti, for instance, does that as an after sales add on.

And I can bet you that if indeed you could afford a super car like this, there's a chance you'd probably not live here in Lag where you would worry about traffic, roads, mechanics etc. You'd probably live in the south of France, in Monaco, or Madrid or in any of the many exotic cities dotted around the world where your money can guarantee you the kind of life you desire.

So just buy your 2008 Toyota Camry and move on - and quit worrying about poor people's issues. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2017 Lamborghini Centenario: One Of The Fast Cars To Beat by nwaanambra1(m): 9:56am On Feb 28, 2017
@op see how u r making the car sound so expensive at common 2 million dollars!

car wey Andy Yaks can buy 7 for his girl friends without blinking an eye lid just from one safe box out of four in malali kaduna!

you never even talk of other safe boxes in kakuri, barnawa and his village in southern kaduna! cool cool

1 Like

Re: 2017 Lamborghini Centenario: One Of The Fast Cars To Beat by zinaunreal(m): 10:33am On Feb 28, 2017
Shesus is lAwd have mercy.
Re: 2017 Lamborghini Centenario: One Of The Fast Cars To Beat by Mathemagician1(m): 10:57am On Feb 28, 2017
Timelezz:

True, one can't even enjoy the full potential of Tesla vehicles. Our roads are not marked hence we can't use the enhanced auto-pilot.

The car is useless in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Lamborghini Centenario: One Of The Fast Cars To Beat by Mathemagician1(m): 10:59am On Feb 28, 2017
Timelezz:

In heavy traffic, the car battery will last even longer due to the regenerative breaking technology.

Either in traffic or on the freeway, it's a win-win for the drivers of Tesla.
Re: 2017 Lamborghini Centenario: One Of The Fast Cars To Beat by Mathemagician1(m): 11:03am On Feb 28, 2017
SmartMugu:

LOL 3000 miles? C'mon man, does he use a nuclear reactor? 300 miles would have been more appropriate.
Re: 2017 Lamborghini Centenario: One Of The Fast Cars To Beat by Mathemagician1(m): 11:09am On Feb 28, 2017
ZaBaene:

I feel you. However, you have to realise this car is super expensive, people who buy them are usually super rich, i.e. the Christiano Ronaldos of this world. Also, they are usually able to able to buy several of them. You can do a YouTube search of the garages of some of these sports stars to see what I'm talking about. My point? Where to take the car to when it breaks down, or develops an issue, or requires servicing represent the last worry in the minds of these class of people. For cars like this, the people that fix them actually come to you! Buggatti, for instance, does that as an after sales add on.

And I can bet you that if indeed you could afford a super car like this, there's a chance you'd probably not live here in Lag where you would worry about traffic, roads, mechanics etc. You'd probably live in the south of France, in Monaco, or Madrid or in any of the many exotic cities dotted around the world where your money can guarantee you the kind of life you desire.

So just buy your 2008 Toyota Camry and move on - and quit worrying about poor people's issues. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I wanted to write something like this but I didn't want to come off as being over ambitious or as Nigeria would call it "have big-eyes".

Who drives a Lamborghini in Nigeria? Like who does that? Those niggas driving Royse in Nigeria are super crazy mehn. How do then even enjoy the car's gadgets? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Lamborghini Centenario: One Of The Fast Cars To Beat by josh123(m): 11:55am On Feb 28, 2017
dinocy:
i am buying this car nextweek
I have the 2019 model grin
dinocy:
i am buying this car nextweek
I have the 2019 model

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traffic Questions For Drivers In The House / Engine Gets So Hot Yet Temperature Meter Reads Normal: Rav4 / How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.