Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,377 members, 7,800,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) (52270 Views)

Physically Challenged Maths Teacher Who Uses Crutches Shows His Football Skills / Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) / When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Book After Marking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by todaynewsreview: 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2017

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by todaynewsreview: 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2017

4 Likes

Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by Davash222(m): 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hehehehe

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by talk2archy: 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
Fail all and chop the whole cane

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
Why are most maths teachers men sef?....very wicked bunch especially primary and secondary school...is it a requirement that you must be wicked and be a man to teach maths in government schools?

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by frankobaba(m): 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2017

37 Likes

Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by Epositive(m): 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
i had only one competitor in maths when i was in school

#positivevibes

1 Like

Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by kman1090(m): 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
Lol
Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by ikbnice(m): 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
I'm sure most of the students that submitted failed.... Next you see the teacher going to the class like this. Tell me how students will understand mathematics out of fear.

16 Likes

Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
Lol, maths was something else then
Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by Arsenalholic(m): 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
.... Gosh, op just brought back sad memories *sniffs*

God knew I hated maths with all my life! I remember the day (in SS1) my unforgiving maths uncle trashed me 6 strokes of the cane for not doing my assignment. Egbon just squeeze my trouser join bumbum finish...

..I scratched my buttocks like mad after any stroke landed. The whole class was reeling in laughter... And then my trouser come just go tear join at the 4th stroke.

Choi! I didn't come to school for the next 1 week. I came back and the idiot uncle said he was going to flog me 6 strokes for everyday I missed. Shuó see wahala o! Like person cannor take sabbatical in peace again?

I no gréé this time o. I cease the cane and he had to take me to the principal.

Maths being ruining the lives of many people since 1934.

And then there is always that set of spermatozao who behave like the guy below...

101 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by oluwafreshkid(m): 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
This shiit is funny asf.... Happened always during my pry and sec school days.
But the truth is, it's very wrong. It affects students psychologically. Then, when master Sunday gave us maths test, all I gun for is to scale above average to escape his beating.

I wonder why they beat us gaan sef.... Shebi it is my score. Hanhan..... Person cannot even fail maths in peace again?

43 Likes

Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by balancediet(m): 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
Lools
Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by ogabomboi(m): 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
grin i can relate
Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by olaskul(m): 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
Kikikikikiki grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by ajuwarhodes(f): 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by WhereIsBuhari: 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
Na to jump window commot for class.

1 Like

Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
Lol. I remember Mr. Ohajimkpo that taught us Further Maths in Secondary School. If he ask a question, and no answer it hot 6 at the back for everybody. You don't allow your Pen slip and fall to the ground. That's my only remembrance of 50 human beings in a place breathing but as silent as the dead.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by oloriLFC(f): 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
He should be prepared to kill cos I know i'll top the list sad

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by LAFO: 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
I used to dislike and fail maths.

Until Mr Kareem came to our school.

He started taking us in SSS2 or so, I loved mathematics and started doin well.

Thanks Alhaji Abdulkareem.

St Anthony's Secondary School Ilorin

The man can flog the whole of Nairaland sha

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by TheBlessedMAN: 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
The distance between Maths and those Student sitting at the back of the class is longer than river Niger

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by Jxtmayor(m): 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
And then flog the hell outta you according to the number of failed questions.. I don't even know what is going through the maths teacher mind.. For im mind he is the actor for the action film.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by Epositive(m): 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Why are most maths teachers men sef?

maths students need iron hand...., that's why men (maths teacher) remains the best option
Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hahahaha I can relate
Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by sod09(m): 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
if u miss 1 dats 2strokes of cain....
i used to miss 5 outta 10
im average

16 Likes

Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by lafean20(f): 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
Chai!!! No b small matter oo...lol
Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by mauricerex: 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
I was always a victim of those tiny branches....i chop am die sha
Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by fejikudz(m): 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
LOL
Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
lol
Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by therealwajo: 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hmmm...reminds me of Mr Micheal Atansuyi, my maths teacher in JSS2 at FGC Idoani. Unforgettable.

1 Like

Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
Choiii.... I can sure relate

1 Like

Re: When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) by esthel(f): 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
cheesy na die o, i would have cried my eyes out b4 he leaves the staff room sef

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jamb Fixes Cut Off Mark / Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students / Court Upholds Ban On Use Of Hijab In Lagos Public Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.