Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Why Some People Are Sapiosexual - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Some People Are Sapiosexual (901 Views)

Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. / Esan People Are Not Igbo! / Igala People Are The Real Owner Of Lokoja Town Not Ebira Or Nupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some People Are Sapiosexual by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
I don't know where this topic falls in Nairaland, So I'm just gonna post it on CULTURE:

A sapiosexual is someone who is sexually attracted to intelligent people. The only thing they seem to like in someone is how smart the person is!

I love intelligent people (everybody does) but not like, it’s the only reason I have to like that person.

Every one of us has a reason or two why we love the people we love, be it physical or mental attribute.

I love everybody the way they come, the only thing I don’t like in people is when they are a copy-cat, yes, I hate copy-cats!

Sapiosexuals are known to be intelligent themselves, which is why they equally get attracted to sapiosexuals.

The first time I heard the word ‘sapiosexual,’ I thought it had something to do with sex, like bisexual, homosexual etc!

I had to do a research and discovered it meant a different thing totally and nothing to do with sex.

That instance, I recalled one of my friends who could die for an intelligent man, she adored smart guys like there’s no tomorrow!

She sees nothing good looking in a man if he is a dunce or has nothing to offer upstairs, even if he has the almighty six packs!

We were sat having a drink at a bar and this guy, walked in and walked straight to our table, greeted us and sat down.

He was a very good looking guy, tall and dark in complexion, had good facial features and good dentition.

At first, I thought she had invited him, but no, she doesn’t even know him. We continued chatting while the guy ordered for his drink.

After about ten minutes or thereabout, nobody came to join him, as it was a table for four and there was a vacant seat.

The guy brought out his phone and dialed a number and started a conversation, from what we deduced, he was talking to his dad.

He ended the conversation and started gazing at me and my friend, and of course we pretended not to have noticed.

He summoned up courage and introduced himself; we introduced ourselves too, and continued with our discussion.

We were there for another twenty minute before the guy said another word, he said, ‘’are you sisters?’’ we looked at each other.

I waited for my friend to answer, but when she wasn’t saying anything, I responded by just shaking my head!

He nodded and continued staring at us and by that time we were already fed up with his ‘lookery’ and decided it was time to go.

I beckoned at the waiter, he came and gave us our bills, I paid and as we made to leave, the guy jumped up from his seat!

He rushed after us like he didn’t know we were there all along, he went, ‘’excuse me ladies’’, we turned back, looked at him and walked!

In the car, my friend was like, ‘’I hate unintelligent people, especially guys, they make me sick,’’ just look at how that guy embarrassed himself.’’

She continued, ‘’I am sapiosexual, I love people and especially guys who are smart upstairs, I am attracted to intelligent guys.’’

So, I asked her if that was the meaning of being a sapiosexual, she said ‘’yes,’’ I said nothing as we drove home.

From then on, I noticed my friend was very choosy about whom she interacted with or befriended, she made enemies too!

People saw her as being a snob, but she wasn’t, it was just her nature, to her, being around dullards makes you a dullard!

Even if a guy was not good looking, but has something to offer upstairs, she was fine with it, to her, the uglier the better!

It isn’t about what you have physically; it is about what you have mentally, which really matters in some people’s lives.

Source: http://www.chichiuncensored.com
Re: Why Some People Are Sapiosexual by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
This is super story!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Some People Are Sapiosexual by PrinceAbinibi: 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
sapiosexual in this Buhari era, all the Nigerian girls are moneysexual.
Re: Why Some People Are Sapiosexual by babyfaceafrica: 8:40am On Feb 28, 2017
Lolz
Re: Why Some People Are Sapiosexual by essentialone(m): 8:18am On Feb 06
Deeply, I am a Sapiosexual

(1) (Reply)

Dna Test Confirms Igbos Are Not Jews But Fulanis / Photosthe New Crowned King Of Igala In Otukpo Lga Of Benue State Nigeria / Yoruba Language Is 2nd Most Spoken Foreign Language In Baltimore Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.