Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,521 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:04 PM

Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter (28419 Views)

Reno: Lauretta Onochie Is Lizard In Aso Rock, Runs Girl Working For President / Channels TV Likes A Post Discrediting Lai Mohammed & Lauretta Onochie On Twitter / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by Emekamex(m): 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
Vikky014:
hello she is from south south

It does not change the message that I am passing as the people lambasting her on this thread clearly dont know that and believe she is Igbo.
Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by greaterlove(m): 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
Opakan2:
Typical of an Ipob slave..

They'll run their mouths to any length for their paymasters.. Kanu dey there dey rot for jail, the yeye woman no see anything talk

Silly woman
you should travel more, she is from Benue state and not an Ibo. Onochie is an idoma name

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by ahbey(m): 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
Abeg abeg...where do they see this woman carry sef....
Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by Vikky014(f): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
Emekamex:

It does not change the message that I am passing as the people lambasting her on this thread clearly dont know that and believe she is Igbo.
well dts true...
Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by Nofuckgiven: 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
doublewisdom:
Lauretta is as uncouth as she's ugly. She's an embarrassment to Delta State.
I knew it. One of the confused tribes who know but never accept their roots. Shameless! undecided
Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by Rrankdonga(m): 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
kenonze:
Dele is a kid
smh.
Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by adeadeyera(m): 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
deomelo:
DM like all the silly letter writers are useless attention seekers.

Regardless of his after though excuse, he tried to separate the common team effort between the President and the VP when in fact like the woman stated, this is a team effort.

Even a day old baby knows the VP is acting on behalf of his boss with consultations.

It is a deservice to the President, his VP, Nigeria and the APC to downplay or praise a team members effort over other team members.

Sadly, the useless man is too egotistical to understand and accept the woman's sane point about team effort.

What's this one saying ?
Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by Opakan2: 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
greaterlove:
you should travel more, she is from Benue state and not an Ibo. Onochie is an idoma name

Thanks for the heads-up
it has been duly noted

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by femolii: 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
Lauretta u are finish already ur brother kanu is turnning to tag rag in prison n u are there saying rubbish. Osu people nor get sense at all.
Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by deomelo: 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
tifany89:

Stop acting like u r talking to kids. Even though we may decide to say team work for posterity sake but u n I know dat all these turn around u see now are VPs handwork. All dz while presido was around things were going south n den now he is out of the picture things start looking up a bit all of a sudden, haba it's quite obvious men

This is your personal opinion and you can not substitute your baseless opinion with facts.

Fact is, the VP is acting on behalf of the president with consultations going both ways. The VP can not do anything without consulting the president or the president agreeing.

To say for a fact that this is the VP's sole moves is like saying you camped out in his office and inside his head and you have intimate details of government plans, policy papers and documents and even official phone conversations which sounds very silly and absurd.

If you are really not a kid, you should know that regardless what baseless opinion you subscribe to or peddle, this is still a team effort like the woman asserted regardless who is in charge or not in charge.
Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by deomelo: 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
adeadeyera:

What's this one saying ?

You asked the above question because you can not read and comprehend since it wasn't typed in German language.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by tifany89(m): 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
deomelo:

This is your personal opinion and you can not substitute your baseless opinion with facts.

Fact is, the VP is acting on behalf of the president with consultations going both ways. The VP can not do anything without consulting the president or the president agreeing.

To say for a fact that this is the VP's sole moves is like saying you camped out in his office and inside his head and you have intimate details of government plans, policy papers and documents and even official phone conversations which sounds very silly and absurd.

If you are really not a kid, you should know that regardless what baseless opinion you subscribe to or peddle, this is still a team effort like the woman asserted regardless who is in charge or not in charge.

Bla bla bla, after all all this epistle u still didn't make any sense. Team effort ko. Even if the truth stares u right in the face u still wldnt recognise it coz it's obvious u v been programmed to think n act in a certain way(zombie).
U still didn't tell us d reason for sudden changes we r witnessing, grandpa

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by mikaael(m): 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
They should get a hotel room somewhere and spare us their horseshit already.

Hope Dele can still see his jaytee when standing. cheesy

only God knws wen last he saw it witout using d mirror
Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by adeadeyera(m): 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
deomelo:

You asked the above question because you can not read and comprehend since it wasn't typed in German language.

Yes, comprehension is key. Try to write in plain and simple English next time.
Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
Aristotle96:
Somebody's mother grin grin cheesy
vs person father
Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by slysteel: 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Kai!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

See how that ipob woman is defending Buhari against an afonja. Are you sure she has no Fulani blood? cheesy

Abeg she is not igbo o!
Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by FLYFIRE(m): 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
God NEVER begin punish all of you that pushed Nigeria into this one-chance government. You WILL by yourselves DESTROY yourselves. As you have succeeded in pushing Nigeria back by almost ten years, you all WILL ALSO gain three times Nigeria's trouble
Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by deomelo: 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
[s]
adeadeyera:

Yes, comprehension is key. Try to write in plain and simple English next time.
[/s]

Learn how to read and comprehend the same plain English you couldn't read or too lazy to read.
Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by sapientia(m): 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
na wa oo
Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by sapientia(m): 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
kenonze:
Dele is a kid

Adult

Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by ohasoup9(m): 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
And you are an adult. Enwe
kenonze:
Dele is a kid
Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by Elbowroom: 10:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Instead of APC to appoint a competent adviser, they put these Agbero that has several skeletons in her cupboard, useless politicans8)

Kindly tell us about
Doyin okupe
Ruben abati
Olisa metuh
Reno Omokri
And the big mouthed femi fani kayode

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by adeadeyera(m): 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Learn how to read and comprehend the same plain English you couldn't read or too lazy to read.

Dude, I'm not a babysitter.
One final warning and you're done for.

Factcheck and see yourself that I'm a hard nut.
You have been warned.
Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by deomelo: 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
[s]
tifany89:

Bla bla bla, after all all this epistle u still didn't make any sense. Team effort ko. Even if the truth stares u right in the face u still wldnt recognise it coz it's obvious u v been programmed to think n act in a certain way(zombie).
U still didn't tell us d reason for sudden changes we r witnessing, grandpa
[/s]

Where is the sense in saying you know for a fact that the VP acts on his own as if you are inside his head or you are his PA or you are even a messenger inside his office....

Osinbajo unveils $20bn Ogidigben gas industrial project

A statement by Laolu Akande, the spokesman of Osinbajo read. Before he went on vacation, President Buhari had mandated the vice president to embark on visits to oil-producing communities to demonstrate the resolve of this administration to the pursuit of a new vision for the Niger Delta.

http://lagosstatenews.online/2017/02/27/niger-delta-osinbajo-unveils-20bn-ogidigben-gas-industrial-project/

Just today..

You see how the VP is acting based on the President's direction and orders.

People like you just talk and talk, spew hatred and and bitterness just because you hate the president, but you always end up sounding ignorant anyway.

Pass this info above about TEAMWORK to Dele Momodu and also save it for your own education too.
Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by deomelo: 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
[s]
adeadeyera:

Dude, I'm not a babysitter.
One final warning and you're done for.

Factcheck and see yourself that I'm a hard nut.
You have been warned.
[/s]

Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by Princedaniel: 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
The same people that were hailing the foul mouth Onochie in her twitter rants are the same people running her down now simply because one of their kinsman thinks otherwise. They suddenly remember that Mrs Onochie could be Igbo. And if she is; it just doesn't matter if she is ready to die for Buhari.

I mean, this same people have said and keep saying worst things to South Easterners. Worst things than Onochie has said!

Like I said last year, people like Onochie and other sycophants on various social media showing fake love to Buhari by insulting everyone who's ideas differ.... are Buhari's worst enemies.

I can only wish the presidency good health, selfless coordination and a great sense of fairness and Justice.

By the way, Lauretta Onochie is either from Delta or Benue state. Most Benue indigenes share the same surnames with Igbos.

She is not Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by banjorin89(m): 11:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
Dele is Davido's boy
Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by adeadeyera(m): 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

You know, I would have indulged you but when I checked again, I saw better.
Sorry
Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by deomelo: 11:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
[s]
adeadeyera:

You know, I would have indulged you but when I checked again, I saw better.
Sorry
[/s]

Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by adeadeyera(m): 12:41am On Feb 28, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Salaro
Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by zicoraads: 1:24am On Feb 28, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Where is the sense in saying you know for a fact that the VP acts on his own as if you are inside his head or you are his PA or you are even a messenger inside his office....

Just today..

You see how the VP is acting based on the President's direction and orders.

People like you just talk and talk, spew hatred and and bitterness just because you hate the president, but you always end up sounding ignorant anyway.

Pass this info above about TEAMWORK to Dele Momodu and also save it for your own education too.
They are just trying to cover for the president's inadequacies. One question, and don't bother posting a reply. Ask yourself, did the president also tell Osinbajo what to say when the EIE protesters came calling? For me, that was what won me over. Or was he also instructed to go on an unscheduled visit to the MMIA?

Buhari should remain where he is. The man has good intentions for this country no doubt. But he is too old and bereft of ideas.
Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by deomelo: 2:02am On Feb 28, 2017
zicoraads:

They are just trying to cover for the president's inadequacies. One question, and don't bother posting a reply. Ask yourself, did the president also tell Osinbajo what to say when the EIE protesters came calling? For me, that was what won me over. Or was he also instructed to go on an unscheduled visit to the MMIA?

Buhari should remain where he is. The man has good intentions for this country no doubt. But he is too old and bereft of ideas.

All you have is petty assumptions and opinion which you have every right to spew, but you don't have facts about the inner workings of this administration, their strategies, their policies and how they delegate duties and obligations.

In fact, common sense should tell you that everything done by the VP is ultimately done by his Boss.

I know many of you hate too much to reason intelligently because of hate and bigotry, in case you don't know, the buck stops with the President and not the VP.

The VP visited many places as part of his delegated duties as the VP even before the president left so of what importance is the VP visiting MMIA? You are not making any sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plateau South: Gov Simon Lalong Loses Senate Bid To Pdp's Bali / Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) / 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.