Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Taxi Driver Welcomes Chinese Baby With Wife Who Works In A Chinese Company. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Taxi Driver Welcomes Chinese Baby With Wife Who Works In A Chinese Company. (528 Views)

Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Help With Wife's Sleeping Position / Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taxi Driver Welcomes Chinese Baby With Wife Who Works In A Chinese Company. by Treash(m): 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
A youthful couple in Lusaka, Zambia has welcomed a beautiful
baby boy into their family.. Mr Fabio Phiri a Taxi Driver and his
wife Priscilla Phiri a Maid at China Engineering and Construction
limited have thanked God for blessing them with a beautiful
baby boy.

” I love my son , he is a blessing to me , because of him I have
been forced to even work hard in life so that I can always
provide for him , he is a big boy now and is 6 months old , I
named him
after myself because he looks exactly like I do especially when I
was a baby like him , his name is Fabio Ji Wu Phiri, the Ji Wu is
a name we gave to him after my wife’s former boss Mr Ji Wu
Young a Chinese engineer who was working at China
Engineering and Construction limited , he helped us a lot when
my wife was pregnant and has been very supportive to our
family and the baby , even after he left Zambia , he still sends
money to help us with up keep so the only way we could
appreciate him is by giving some of his names to our son ” Mr
Fabio Phiri narrated.

His wife Priscilla said she was grateful to God for giving her a
beautiful and healthy baby boy ” am very happy for this gift of a
beautiful baby boy , I love him so much and I am thankful to
God for giving him to me ” she said.

Zambians have been left surprised by the baby’s ‘Chinese’
looks as some said; it looks like the Chinese contractors don’t
only come and make Roads , They come to make babies too.

www.gossipmill.com/2017/02/photos-taxi-driver-welcomes-chinese-baby-with-wife-who-works-as-a-maid-in-a-chinese-company-must-see/

Re: Taxi Driver Welcomes Chinese Baby With Wife Who Works In A Chinese Company. by jhyde101(m): 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
cheesy grin
Re: Taxi Driver Welcomes Chinese Baby With Wife Who Works In A Chinese Company. by Treash(m): 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
Praise Gad.
Re: Taxi Driver Welcomes Chinese Baby With Wife Who Works In A Chinese Company. by Abduljohn(m): 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
The man can never be a fool forever. How will a Zambian produce Chinese.
Re: Taxi Driver Welcomes Chinese Baby With Wife Who Works In A Chinese Company. by crackhaus: 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
That child doesn't look Chinese
Re: Taxi Driver Welcomes Chinese Baby With Wife Who Works In A Chinese Company. by DozieInc(m): 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
His wife works in a Chinese company, and gave birth to a Chinese baby, and the man is happy about it.
Must be under a spell.
Re: Taxi Driver Welcomes Chinese Baby With Wife Who Works In A Chinese Company. by Merlissa(f): 4:03am On Feb 28, 2017
Loooooooools

Congratulations

We need to see your baby picture ooo... since you say he looks just like you when you were a baby...

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Modern Relationships Dont Last / The Devil Is A Woman / Your Children Are Sexy?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.