Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,516 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:00 PM

This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. (51940 Views)

How A Single Button Got Me Turned Down At An Interview Today / Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview / Native Attire To Interview...allow Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by Ayima: 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
Well, i wore this to an interview today. I was asked why i wore it, my answer was because it's what i like and they said wow, don't u think you looks different? And i said exactly what i wanted. As i reached home, i got a text for the second stage of interview.

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by GentleNaaz(m): 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
Gentlenaaz
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by Cutehector(m): 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
cool nice one.. Did u get d job?

12 Likes

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by Adeyeancah(m): 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
My prayer for you bro is that you get the job....at least that's minus 1 from people wey dey look for job. Good luck!

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by hoover420: 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
Odikwa risky...
I know you wouldn't dress like this if it was a high paying job

132 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by sunnymighty(m): 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
If U believe this, U can believe anything.

175 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by HermesParis: 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
Has Ambode started recruiting the "Graduate conductors"

472 Likes 35 Shares

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by amuokuko: 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
^^ certainly they ve, Sure he applied for the Red BRT conductor.

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by hardbody: 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
If this is true, it's either one of those jobs or you are related to Lai.

Meanwhile go in with a formal attire on the next stage, at least you will prove another point as I am sure you will be meeting more senior management level personnel

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by dollyjoy(f): 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
Oga, you no 'want' the job.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by laribari(m): 7:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
Cutehector:

Why are you like this?

Which Job?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
Thank God you know you're doomed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by Sleezwizz: 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
Anybody should believe the OP story at his/her own perik grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ayima:
Well, i wore this to an interview today. I was asked why i wore it, my answer was because it's what i like and they said wow, don't u think you looks different? And i said exactly what i wanted. As i reached home, i got a text for the second stage of interview.
pls wear jeans and Polo for the next stage grin

53 Likes

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by Africandope(m): 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ayima:

Tell us the good news let's thank God for u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by gidimasters(m): 8:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
lowkey28:
Thank God you know you're doomed.
I swear you be confirm mad man ooo... See as you kill OP

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by ayamAgenius: 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
Cutehector:

yes he did grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
HermesParis:

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by crackhouse(m): 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
Sleezwizz:
Anybody should believe the OP story at his/her own perik grin grin
peril u mean?

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by bro4u: 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
you mean you wore this to an interview also immediately you got home you received a text for the second stage of the interview and you expect us to believe it CLAP FOR YOURSELF!

3 Likes

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by ammyluv2002(f): 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
Op, just thank your God! This your outfit it's enough to walk you out, but it's all about God.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by sleeknick: 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
Na sales house agbero work interview?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by rattlesnake(m): 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ayima:
congrats for getting to the second stage
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by duduade: 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
franciskaine:
no mind an make e wear swimming *pants* go there!!!

4 Likes

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by Ukeachu1(m): 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
HermesParis:

Chai. You are weeked

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by otipoju(m): 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
hardbody:
If this is true, it's either one of those jobs or you are related to Lai.

Meanwhile go in with a formal attire on the next stage, at least you will prove another point as I am sure you will be meeting more senior management level personnel

Yea. He will have proved in the first instance that he is capable of independent thinking and in the second instance that he can rise to the occasion and do what is needed to achieve desired results.

11 Likes

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by Graccccccccy(f): 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
franciskaine:
No oo, a neat white singlet and okirika short will do.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by lordizak(m): 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ayima:
They need you for a job, Trust me, if you have what it takes, you will get the Job. They know their pay will get you better clothes.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by cuedish: 11:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
they will get back to you..... ASAP

CLOWN ,

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by yaqq: 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
Maybe, just maybe GNLD or IDP volunteer staff

5 Likes

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by fidet1(m): 12:09am On Feb 28, 2017
But you didn't tell us what job/role you were interviewed for? Of course, you won't dress corporate for an interview at a bakery.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by DozieInc(m): 12:11am On Feb 28, 2017
OP, this is your case.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sacked By Konga, Customer Service Rep Gets 30 Job Offers On Twitter In 24 Hours / Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady / Pls Who Knows About This Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.