Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,075 members, 7,807,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Brook Street Lounge Becomes First To Sell Food Cheaper Than "Mama Put" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brook Street Lounge Becomes First To Sell Food Cheaper Than "Mama Put" (1368 Views)

Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others / Fashola Chilling At A 'Mama Put' In Oyo During Inspection (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brook Street Lounge Becomes First To Sell Food Cheaper Than "Mama Put" by telltimes: 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
See what I saw at the Moremi Ojudu's Brooks lounge in Lagos with price list looking cheaper than that of the street sellers popularly referred to as "mama put" Moremi has been known for her stand against Hunger in Nigeria, even as a daughter of Buhari's aide she called this government into action against Hunger at many times

Re: Brook Street Lounge Becomes First To Sell Food Cheaper Than "Mama Put" by Emekamex(m): 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
Na marketing strategy
Re: Brook Street Lounge Becomes First To Sell Food Cheaper Than "Mama Put" by laudate: 12:25am On Feb 28, 2017
telltimes:
See what I saw at the Moremi Ojudu's Brooks lounge in Lagos with price list looking cheaper than that of the street sellers popularly referred to as "mama put" Moremi has been known for her stand against Hunger in Nigeria, even as a daughter of Buhari's aide she called this government into action against Hunger at many times

Bia, post the address of her food joint here sharp-sharp, and give me realistic directions to the place. Don't use Google Maps, biko. I need to verify the authenticity of these dishes, mahself! cool

(1) (Reply)

Zero Oil Revenue Days Fast Approaching, Says Osinbajo / You've Got Nothing To Show As Achievements, Presidency Replies Jonathan / Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Nnamdi Kanu Is Rearrested - Igbo Groups Blows Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.