Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:46 PM

'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK (39184 Views)

Owerri Youths Brought Down The Zuma Statue In Owerri / Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by Triton1996(m): 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
Frontline social commentator and critic, Femi Fani Kayode thrown another bombshell which revealed that the planes which hover over the demolished synagogue building was the major cause of the collapse. In his post today on Facebook he stated categorically that , “The truth about the mysterious plane that hovered over Prophet TB Joshua’s Church before it collapsed and killed 126 people will soon be out.

I’m still doing the research before writing and it is blowing my mind. One thing is clear-the plane brought down the building and the target was TB Joshua and his great success.

This was an evil and cruel act and I intend to expose those that were behind it.”

http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/one-thing-is-clear-the-plane-brought-down-the-synagogue-building-and-the-target-was-tb-joshua-femi-fani-kayode-reveals/

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
undecided How i wan take defend FFK now lipsrsealed

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by shukuokukobambi: 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
I must confess broda Femi Fani Kayode has truly lost it angry

What is this? Has he become mouth piece to TB too?!! This man is truly not well angry

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by babyfaceafrica: 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ffk is sick

22 Likes

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by SalamRushdie: 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
FFK I am one of the people that understand you small in this country but don't go down this road because it will make me see you as an idiot

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by temodent(m): 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
FFK has finally lost it, he has removed any iota of doubt from those saying the treatment/rehabilitation he underwent in Ghana is incomplete. And funny enough he is actually looking for ways of being given something, his likes can rarely survive outside of Government patronage.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by seunmsg(m): 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
And the holy spirit cannot reveal this fact before hand to TB Joshua until the deed was done and 126 lives lost.

TB Joshua sees irrelevant events such as the club that will win the champions league but cannot see and avert successfully the impending attack on his church. Nonsense.

As for FFK, he's just seeking attention as usual. He comes up with crappy post after smoking wet grass. He should be ignored.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by Goke7: 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
My nigga has gone gaga again grin

The lie wey talk say osinbajo no carry gej call no sell wella so the slowpoke has to spin another one to boost market. Were oloshi omo grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by omenkaLives(m): 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
I think FFK changed his cocaine supplier. cheesy

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by omenkaLives(m): 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
Goke7:

The lie wey talk say osinbajo no carry gej call no sell wella so the slowpoke has to spin another one to boost market. Were oloshi omo grin
cheesy

Even his LiePob slaves would be scratching their heads thinking how difficult it would be to defend this one.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by bantudra: 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
haaaaa!....

funny funny kayode is back...

who let the dog out??... grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqMNUPx3MJM

11 Likes

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
I don't understand how an air force C-130 plane doing donut flight crash a building ooo FFK is quarter smart

4 Likes

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by arewafederation: 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
cheesy

Even his LiePob slaves would be scratching their heads thinking how difficult it would be to defend this one.

See one of them below... cheesy

CROWNWEALTH019:

10 Likes

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by omenkaLives(m): 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
arewafederation:

See one of them below... cheesy

I said it! cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by Ovamboland(m): 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
Who switched FFK's wrap?

I hope his one-year old son is not already infected with this thing

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by obailala(m): 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
The psychopath has picked his pen again. But strangely this time, it isn't about Buhari or Apc or Fulani or Muslims or Northerners; it is about TB Joshua being assassinated by a hovering plane. But then again who knows? he may just find a way to link that plane and the building collapse to Buhari and Fulani-Muslim fundamentalists trying to kill a Christian strong man. I hail! grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by DozieInc(m): 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
This matter strong.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by Adminisher: 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
So em.. dis maeen gaeen una tok say him go Cambridge university ABI?

3 Likes

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by OlujobaSamuel: 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
ffk is fantasticallyfuckingkrazy. that's my final answer.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by modath(f): 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ovamboland:
Who switched FFK's wrap?

I hope his one-year old son is not already infected with this thing

grin cheesy grin

OlujobaSamuel:
ffk is fantasticallyfuckingkrazy.
that's my final answer.

EPIC!!

Goke7:

cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by modath(f): 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
cheesy

The freakingkrazykoon don gii dem werk, case in point? cheesy

CROWNWEALTH019:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by Anago5000: 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
I must confess broda Femi Fani Kayode has truly lost it angry

What is this? Has he become mouth piece to TB too?!! This man is truly not well angry
. Yoruba Muslim, make use of ur brain nau, upon the big Connie head wey you get. tufiakwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by lebienconnu: 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
can you imagine boda Femi and anti Kemi together as husband and wife? they will make a very nice couple.

8 Likes

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by sylviaeo(f): 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
I'm waiting for d result of your investigation. Dats all I can say for now. It might sound stupid but there might b a grain of truth in it. If they can bomb IDP camp n boldly say they tot it was bokoharam's camp, d blood sucking demons in aso rock can do worse. Remember d juiciest mushrooms r found in filthy places

5 Likes

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by phyllosilicate(m): 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
It was in fact a fighter jet. the pilot dropped 100 missiles on the the building.

FFK took the picture of the plane. But he is still researching if he took the picture in his dream or in real life.

12 Likes

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by 0b10010011: 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2017

grin grin grin

FFK is dumb!

5 Likes

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by Category1: 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ff
Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by Xaddy(m): 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
FFK wants to use religion as the bedrock of his political career. Anybody that falls for it is VERY, VERY, VERY DUMB...

Don't be sensational, just think... For once... THINK

13 Likes

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by oglalasioux(m): 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
FFK has lost it!

2 Likes

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by veacea: 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
FFK

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by UnknownT: 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
grin Shama Malinga, research will take time. It will be faster if Joshua shares a prophesy concerning the collapse

3 Likes

Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by rhames(m): 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
When a mad man throw stones at you,do not reply the assault. Rather look for ways to put him in an asylum.[size=8pt][/size]\\\

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism / FG Fumes As 3 Men Burn Nigerian Migrant Worker Alive In Tripoli (pics) / How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.