Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Every 8 To 5 Workers Should Do This For Their Financial Security - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Every 8 To 5 Workers Should Do This For Their Financial Security (1311 Views)

Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations / How To Cope With A 9 To 5 When You Are Not A Morning Person / 4 Signs You're Just Not Cut Out For The 9-to-5 Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every 8 To 5 Workers Should Do This For Their Financial Security by kingviny: 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
As a worker under employment, you need to find a way to let your idle cash work for you.

I have just discovered a wise and secure investment that you can try out. It is not a ponzi scheme
but a real electronic trading and investment activity. Profits are made via TRADING and part of the profits are shared by all stakeholders.

High return promising investment schemes are not sustainable, don't invest your
sweat into them. But 10% in 2 months guaranteed is still feasible and reasonable.

This international investment and brokerage firm with a branch in Nigeria pays a guaranteed return of 10% every 60 days.
Banks fixed deposit investment can't pay upto 10% in 365 days! so the two are not comparable.

Depending on the amount invested, the 10% in 60 days is big enough to take care of many domestic needs (food, fuel, clothe, rent, tuition etc) while your capital will still be intact.

If you would like to know more, I can introduce you to them and also help you to monitor things should you decide to give it a trial.

From their records which I have critically evaluated before I invested, they have been posting regular and consistent profit on a monthly basis for the past 2 years.

They have a physical presence (office) in Lagos and so they are accessible and the claims are verifiable. The investment and brokerage firm is highly regulated so be rest assured of investment safety.

Call for details or for invitation to their office for you to meet them directly.

07081516945, 08109946200 (watsapp)

THE SECRETS OF FINANCIAL SAFETY ARE:-

(1) LET YOUR CAPITAL PAY YOU PROFIT ALWAYS, IT SHOULD NOT BE TOO IDLE.

(2) CONSUME PART OR ALL OF YOUR PROFIT, NEVER CONSUME YOUR CAPITAL.

(3) SAVE TO INVEST AND NOT TO ENRICH THE BANKS OR TO SPEND ON PARTIES

(4) USE OTHER PEOPLE'S COMPETENCES (O.P.C) TO GROW YOUR CAPITAL WHILE ON A REGULAR JOB.

The competence of this investment and brokerage firm that I am trying to introduce to you based on their performance record
is impressive. You can call to see such records too before you take a step towards applying the secrets above to your economic life.

whats in it for you? .... Success (secured capital and regular profit)

Whats in it for me? .... Compensation for referring you (commission based on your success)

IT IS A WIN WIN FOR EVERYONE.

1 Like

Re: Every 8 To 5 Workers Should Do This For Their Financial Security by Sagaciousd1: 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
it would have been good you dropped the name of the firm
Re: Every 8 To 5 Workers Should Do This For Their Financial Security by kingviny: 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
Re: Every 8 To 5 Workers Should Do This For Their Financial Security by EngrBouss(m): 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
Specialize in the use of computer software particular to your field or what you wish to be proficient in. Check https://www.nairaland.com/engrbouss/topics for more details or call/WhatsApp me on 07087210933. Have a great week.

Re: Every 8 To 5 Workers Should Do This For Their Financial Security by kingviny: 7:13am On Mar 04, 2017
Good morning
Re: Every 8 To 5 Workers Should Do This For Their Financial Security by kingviny: 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
Re: Every 8 To 5 Workers Should Do This For Their Financial Security by kingviny: 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
Good evening
Re: Every 8 To 5 Workers Should Do This For Their Financial Security by kingviny: 9:58am On Mar 09, 2017
nice
Re: Every 8 To 5 Workers Should Do This For Their Financial Security by kingviny: 10:16am On Mar 10, 2017
yes
Re: Every 8 To 5 Workers Should Do This For Their Financial Security by kingviny: 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
yes nl
Re: Every 8 To 5 Workers Should Do This For Their Financial Security by kingviny: 9:30am On Mar 12, 2017
Re: Every 8 To 5 Workers Should Do This For Their Financial Security by kingviny: 12:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
ur finance
Re: Every 8 To 5 Workers Should Do This For Their Financial Security by kingviny: 6:07am On Mar 17, 2017
Gm2

(1) (Reply)

Lady: If My Manager Touches My Boobs Unauthorized, This Must Happen(video) / I Seriously Need An Experienced Advice / Hometel (hospitality Facilities) Developers Linited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.