Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

When Last Did Something Make You Cry As A Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Last Did Something Make You Cry As A Man? (2841 Views)

A Nairaland Girl Just Did Something Amazing / When Last Did You Have Sex (pic's). / My Husband Did Something Worst!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did Something Make You Cry As A Man? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
Still crying cry cry cry

Sometimes memories sneak out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks. embarassed kiss
Re: When Last Did Something Make You Cry As A Man? by okanlawon94(m): 11:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
I witness my mum death wen i was 8yrs den,i cried like someone dah lost contract n i still cry whenver i remember her cox i dunno her value as at then
Re: When Last Did Something Make You Cry As A Man? by dhardline(m): 11:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
Aderola15:
Still crying cry cry cry

Sometimes memories sneak out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks. embarassed kiss

You are a lady dear crying is supposed to be like having a snack for you. embarassed
Re: When Last Did Something Make You Cry As A Man? by dhardline(m): 11:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
okanlawon94:
I witness my mum death wen i was 8yrs den,i cried like someone dah lost contract n i still cry whenver i remember her cox i dunno her value as at then

May her soul R. I. P bro. It's not easy I know, especially at such tender age. embarassed

1 Like

Re: When Last Did Something Make You Cry As A Man? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 12:03am On Feb 28, 2017
Saw a nigga cry after smoking Afghan weed
Right in front of me

Shouting 'na who talk set I nor go get money' admist tears
Re: When Last Did Something Make You Cry As A Man? by okanlawon94(m): 12:04am On Feb 28, 2017
dhardline:

May her soul R. I. P bro. It's not easy I know, especially at such tender age. embarassed
Thanks bro,m qettinq use to it buh it ain't easy,especially wen u come from a matrimonial home
Re: When Last Did Something Make You Cry As A Man? by Snow5(m): 12:18am On Feb 28, 2017
ToriBlue:
Did he die in your stead?

Nah.. But as at his time of death.. I was in hospital admitted... Seriously....

And all of a sudden he died in the early money before 6am after morning devotion... He was a doctor.. And a pastor.. And my parents first fruit.. He was healthy and still till today we couldn't figure out what killed him.. After he read his Bible and manual.. He sat on the chair holding his phone on his hand.. And off he went!!

So the pain was much that's why I asked God why dint he take me instead... After all... Am a sickle patient and I can die at anytime... So why did he have to take the best and leave the list(me)... Why?
Re: When Last Did Something Make You Cry As A Man? by Snow5(m): 12:25am On Feb 28, 2017
dhardline:

Sorry about your loss bro. The Lord is your strength, seek Him and he'll make all things right again.

Yeah. Thanks
Re: When Last Did Something Make You Cry As A Man? by dhardline(m): 12:35am On Feb 28, 2017
Snow5:

And all of a sudden he died in the early money before 6am after morning devotion... He was a doctor.. And a pastor.. And my parents first fruit.. He was healthy and still till today we couldn't figure out what killed him.. After he read his Bible and manual.. He sat on the chair holding his phone on his hand.. And off he went!!

So the pain was much that's why I asked God why dint he take me instead... After all... Am a sickle patient and I can die at anytime... So why did he have to take the best and leave the list(me)... Why?

It's up to God to choose who the best and who the least is bro. Just know this: Those who trust in the LORD are like Mount Zion, which cannot be moved, but abides forever. Hold every word close to your heart everyday.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did Something Make You Cry As A Man? by dhardline(m): 12:37am On Feb 28, 2017
RichieDaVinci01:
Saw a nigga cry after smoking Afghan weed
Right in front of me

Shouting 'na who talk set I nor go get money' admist tears

grin grin grin... Hope say e Don make the money finally...
Re: When Last Did Something Make You Cry As A Man? by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 28, 2017
Snow5:

Don't think like that my dear!
Re: When Last Did Something Make You Cry As A Man? by Snow5(m): 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
ToriBlue:
Don't think like that my dear!
Thanks jor
Re: When Last Did Something Make You Cry As A Man? by dhardline(m): 11:52pm On Jun 17, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oga Has Been Having Sex With Me With Condoms” – 13-year-old Maid To Her Madam / How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading / Why E Be Say To dey do Woman For Ynash Dey Sweet Well Well??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.