Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,953 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) - NYSC (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) (61336 Views)

NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) / Corper Rocks Jacket & Short NYSC Outfit. Hit Or Miss? / 74-Year-Old Grandma Rocks NYSC Outfit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Bayonle10: 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
NotComplaining:

Complaining ke?? Just surprised.
The juice don finish abi?
I am a confam Yoruba boy!
i'm also a confirm yoruba boy so nothing do me.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by NotComplaining: 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
Bayonle10:

i'm also a confirm yoruba boy so nothing do me.

U need to up ur game. You aint sh*it if u aint Muslim.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
Another potential rapist...buzz of the same as your accomplice.
plantae:

Who's better between your unclad or half clad sisters who seduce your silly pastors and NYSC masquerades??
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by mfm04622: 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
MarieSucre:

pls don't get me angry. If you cannot read then say so, instead of forming fake anger.

I said and thank God my comment is still there "Pls don't make use of such FOOLISH EXAMPLE again".
Where did I can you foolish again?
Abi your name is example??
You just ran and started insulting.

The point is not whether all muslim sisters dress like that or the percentage that dress like that?

The point is, it is mandated by religion.

A Reverend sister can leave the Convent if she wants to and join regular Christian women in wearing trouser and making attachment. It is not seen as a sin on her part. There are many who have left to get married and have children.

1) They are not doing it for Sawab, they can leave it tomorrow and still get their blessings unlike the extra sawab niqabis are hustling for.
2) Being a Reverend sister is not Fard(obligatory.
3) I do not fault them for willingly taking their path even though I feel it is a foolish part, but in NYSC. Come on!

Such attire is more suited for Makkah and Al Madinah, even in Jeddah many women wear hijab and colourful abayas.

The niqab is arabian culture not religion simple.

1) Only fools make foolish comparisons, no?
2) That dressing is NOT mandated. You yourself said it is Arabian culture, not religion. So can it be mandated in the religion? Please make up your mind. What Islam mandates for Females is a ONLY the face, hands and feet to be visible.
3) So their path should be suspended while serving? Does that make sense?
4) My comparison of those Ladies and Reverend Sisters is valid. Both lifestyles are matter of choice. Both can stop anytime. Also, the percentage of ladies dressing like that is in response to your opinion that Reverend Sisters constitute an insignificant minority in Christianity.
5) I earn my living by gathering facts and recommending solutions after analysing the facts. I can comprehend very well

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Bayonle10: 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
NotComplaining:

U need to up ur game. You aint sh*it if u aint Muslim.
bill gate is something and he's not a muslim, dangote is something and he's a muslim .... so being a muslim makes no difference

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Douglaufuoma(m): 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
bg0074real:

well, there is freedom of religion in the nigerian constitution. The ladies are exercising there right s. NYSC is a compusory programme so they cant "stay at home"
yes there is freedom of worship and each organ or offices in Nigeria has there protocol. don't we have Muslim women in the force, have you seen any covering their face? those that make them less Islamic. no
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by bg0074real(m): 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
one thing i observe on this forum is that majority of christians cant be reasoned with. they are just intolerant and suffering from islamophobia. I can now understand the reason they are refrained from commenting on the islamic thread.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
NotComplaining:

Now ur just groping for a point, waffling like a bleeting sheep.

Your retort is corny. You are a living caricature. Yazidis are heretics, couldnt give a sh*it if they were raped or tossed off a building, im not responsible for them.

You find me a more apt description of God or gods. One that can stand the test of time.

Ya habibty return to Islam. Dont be disillusioned by the worldly life, fleeting. Life aint easy but when u have hope in an afterlife, life on earth becomes secondary. Learn your purpose in life and cultivate the next generation of monotheists and mujahideen. We are all cheering for ur return.

Woooow just wooow. Yazidi are filth?? You don't care if they get thrown off.

The religion of peace indeed.

I am better away from such toxic shitt. Have a nice day.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
daretodiffer:
I am sorry but death and life are mutually exclusive. Any living thing will eventually die. Considering the consequences of each action is not a bad way to live if YOU believed in the book and the hereafter.We all have principles to live by, it doesn't matter where it comes from. A true Mujahideen will be considerate and understand that their earth s nto created for those who believe in Allah alone. A true Mujahideen will try to impact the world whichever way is permitted.

You can't accuse others for doing what you are also guilty of. If their idea of living life is reflecting about the day of judgment, who are you to tell them that they are not living. FYI, it is not exclusive to Muslims alone. Reflecting has never been a bad thing.

Reflecting isn't a bad thing per say. But I feel like its no more a reflection but an obsession with death and all things Hereafter.

But you're right, each to his/her own.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
I have been wanting to tell you to shut da fvck up and let others be...No be by force na. Only if I had known.....

You call yourself a Muslim but you wish such evil on those who haven't done anything to harm you directly or indirectly. I am sorry to say you are a HYPOCRITE, a detestable human being, a filth and a very big buffoon.

Get a fvcking life! People cannot have the same faith as you do! If you paid attention to your Qur'an, you would have come across a verse where God told you that to yours is yours and to theirs is theirs, basically Allah asked you to know that not everyone will ever be a Muslim and vice versa. That is to say, mind your damn business!!!

NotComplaining:

Now ur just groping for a point, waffling like a bleeting sheep.

Your retort is corny. You are a living caricature. Yazidis are heretics, couldnt give a sh*it if they were raped or tossed off a building, im not responsible for them.

You find me a more apt description of God or gods. One that can stand the test of time.

Ya habibty return to Islam. Dont be disillusioned by the worldly life, fleeting. Life aint easy but when u have hope in an afterlife, life on earth becomes secondary. Learn your purpose in life and cultivate the next generation of monotheists and mujahideen. We are all cheering for ur return.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by NotComplaining: 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
MarieSucre:

Peace? Who's claiming peace?

Islam is to Tasleem, submit.

Your sh*it is beyond toxic. You need light bih, get urself a light bulb.

I think u know what Islam says on topics like heresy...
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by NotComplaining: 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
daretodiffer:
I have been wanting to tell you to shut da fvck up and let others be...No be by force na. Only if I had known.....

You call yourself a Muslim but you wish such evil on those who haven't done anything to harm you directly or indirectly. I am sorry to say you are a HYPOCRITE, a detestable human being, a filth and a very big buffoon.

Get a fvcking life! People cannot have the same faith as you do! If you paid attention to your Qur'an, you would have come across a verse where God told you that to yours is yours and to theirs is theirs, basically Allah asked you to know that not everyone will ever be a Muslim and vice versa. That is to say, mind your damn business!!!

U dumb hoe, expletives barely hide inanity. You think u got balls to take me on bih?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nah, I am not going take you on. Your issues run too deep for me to handle. Ain't my fault your mother didn't raise you right.
NotComplaining:

U dumb hoe, expletives barely hides inanity. You think u got balls to take me on bih?

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by NotComplaining: 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
daretodiffer:
Nah, I am going take you on. Your issues run too deep for me to handle. Ain't my fault your mother didn't raise you right. Rapist!

Talking of mothers are we, barren hoe! U probs used ur womb pay tuition for that rag tag place u call versity.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
plantae:

And the evil done to your prostituting sisters is enormous. Most of them have lost their sense of womanhood before marriage. Even pastors are not left out.
Just like your sisters and imams grin grin grin tongue
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by NotComplaining: 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
MarieSucre:

Marie @ 85, looking good!
Marie come see ur ppl o

https://www.nairaland.com/3659161/want-die-85-year-old-woman-rejected

Your long living mentor! She wants to die now! Any motivational advice?

Just as I said, it's better to die young than grow old and unwanted.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
NotComplaining:

Marie @ 85, looking good!
Marie come see ur ppl o

https://www.nairaland.com/3659161/want-die-85-year-old-woman-rejected

Your long living mentor! She wants to die now! Any motivational advice?

Just as I said, it's better to die young than grow old and unwanted.

Did you even read the article attached or you just picked the headline and ran four-forty to come and meet me.
The woman wants to dies because she is tired of the way her life has become, either by the choices she has made or the choices her children are making.

Some people actually enjoy life and living life to the fullest. e.g

Here are some people who enjoy living life and will not stop till death calls them:-

1)This 103 year old groom thought "wooow I'm not too old to find love again, I'll probably die the next minute but f**k I died crazily in love"
www.express.co.uk/news/uk/572739/George-Kirby-Doreen-Luckie-newlywed-bride-groom-UK-wedding-love

2)Here we have James Mason 93, and Peggy Clark 84, just got married and in love.
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-495121/Britains-oldest-bride-groom-84-93-tie-knot.html

3)106-year-old Pan Xiting and 81-year-old Chen Adi got married in east
China's Zhejiang province.
believe-or-not..co.ke/2007/10/new-world-record-of-oldest-groom-and.html?m=1

4)‘World’s oldest mother’ gives birth age
SEVENTY after she and husband, 79, have
years of IVF treatment"
https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/1169651/worlds-oldest-mother-gives-birth-age-seventy-after-she-and-husband-79-have-years-of-ivf-treatment/

5) Here is a list of stinkingly rich old men with an average age of 92 who are not about die anytime soon, they will keep riding that private yatch and 2017 cadillac till they hit 100.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/briansolomon/2013/03/14/geezer-gazillionaires-the-worlds-oldest-richest-people/#392df57348eb

Life is beautiful. Life is Good.

If you wanna die early, as I said in another comment, you need to stop wasting your time replying to me on nairaland, this very moment as soon as you read this comment, pack your bags and go to Syria, gain entry into ISIS held territory, before this time tomorrow you should already be in AlJannah. Best of luck friend. I am rooting for you.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by NotComplaining: 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
MarieSucre:

Did you even read the article attached or you just picked the headline and ran four-forty to come and meet me.
The woman wants to dies because she is tired of the way her life has become, either by the choices she has made or the choices her children are making.

Some people actually enjoy life and living life to the fullest. e.g

Here are some people who enjoy living life and will not stop till death calls them:-

1)This 103 year old groom thought "wooow I'm not too old to find love again, I'll probably die the next minute but f**k I died crazily in love"
www.express.co.uk/news/uk/572739/George-Kirby-Doreen-Luckie-newlywed-bride-groom-UK-wedding-love

2)Here we have James Mason 93, and Peggy Clark 84, just got married and in love.
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-495121/Britains-oldest-bride-groom-84-93-tie-knot.html

3)106-year-old Pan Xiting and 81-year-old Chen Adi got married in east
China's Zhejiang province.
believe-or-not..co.ke/2007/10/new-world-record-of-oldest-groom-and.html?m=1

4)‘World’s oldest mother’ gives birth age
SEVENTY after she and husband, 79, have
years of IVF treatment"
https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/1169651/worlds-oldest-mother-gives-birth-age-seventy-after-she-and-husband-79-have-years-of-ivf-treatment/

5) Here is a list of stinkingly rich old men with an average age of 92 who are not about die anytime soon, they will keep riding that private yatch and 2017 cadillac till they hit 100.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/briansolomon/2013/03/14/geezer-gazillionaires-the-worlds-oldest-richest-people/#392df57348eb

Life is beautiful. Life is Good.

If you wanna die early, as I said in another comment, you need to stop wasting your time replying to me on nairaland, this very moment as soon as you read this comment, pack your bags and go to Syria, gain entry into ISIS held territory, before this time tomorrow you should already be in AlJannah. Best of luck friend. I am rooting for you.

It seems my point flew right passed you, maybe ur getting old!

Life is a blessing just as death is a blessing. But you striving to negate one for the other is a fools wish.

You mentioned examples that cant even be considered a percentage of the octogenarian generation still alive today. Unlike the fun blissfull image ur trying to paint of life over 80, the reality is far more stark. Ur focus group doesnt do justice to the hundreds of millions of elderly ppl abandoned in old homes and ignored by their familia. But still, life is a great blessing.

U want me dead so bad yet you advocate life so much. I must constitute a deep anxiety u have going on; fear of death possibly?

I would love to defend Muslims in war-torn parts of the world from despotic tyrants and religious oppression. I would feel honored if chosen by God to fight until oppression seizes and Islam is dominant, I know no greater calling.

But to use such a lofty pursuit to scorn me only belittles what u represent, vanity. You will never attain what you are seeking unless God Wills it.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by ganiladworld: 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
Everything is WRONG with. if after spending years getting educated & you still can't separate religion from education,you've only passed through higher learning institution to waste your time.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
NotComplaining:

It seems my point flew right passed you, maybe ur getting old!

Life is a blessing just as death is a blessing. But you striving to negate one for the other is a fools wish.

You mentioned examples that cant even be considered a percentage of the octogenarian generation still alive today. Unlike the fun blissfull image ur trying to paint of life over 80, the reality is far more stark. Ur focus group doesnt do justice to the hundreds of millions of elderly ppl abandoned in old homes and ignored by their familia. But still, life is a great blessing.

U want me dead so bad yet you advocate life so much. I must constitute a deep anxiety u have going on; fear of death possibly?

I would love to defend Muslims in war-torn parts of the world from despotic tyrants and religious oppression. I would feel honored if chosen by God to fight until oppression seizes and Islam is dominant, I know no greater calling.

But to use such a lofty pursuit to scorn me only belittles what u represent, vanity. You will never attain what you are seeking unless God Wills it.

First of all, I do not want you dead. You! You alone! Want YOU dead. YOU keep glorifying death not I.

Life and Death are not on the same level of blessings. Light and Darkness are on opposite spectrums. But people prefer light and white and brightness. People glorify it. It does not mean that one ignores darkness. But one dissolves ones being in light and laughter more than the other.

Death is certain and unchangeable. I'd rather bother my head with something that is uncertain and changeable. I cannot influence death, ibut I can influence life.

As for the percentage, it means that no matter what there are people who are willingly to work for life.

The same with Islam, because there are percentage of muslims who subscribe to a violent ideology does not mean that all of islam is a write-off.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by NotComplaining: 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
MarieSucre:

First of all, I do not want you dead. You! You alone! Want YOU dead. YOU keep glorifying death not I.

Life and Death are not on the same level of blessings. Light and Darkness are on opposite spectrums. But people prefer light and white and brightness. People glorify it. It does not mean that one ignores darkness. But one dissolves ones being in light and laughter more than the other.

Death is certain and unchangeable. I'd rather bother my head with something that is uncertain and changeable. I cannot influence death, ibut I can influence life.

As for the percentage, it means that no matter what there are people who are willingly to work for life.

The same with Islam, because there are percentage of muslims who subscribe to a violent ideology does not mean that all of islam is a write-off.

Very ominous analogy; describing death as darkness.

Why are you so limited with your thinking, just try thinking outside the box. I'm not here glorifying the macabre Western definition of death, the gore, the violence etc. I'm inviting you to a lighter understanding of life after this or in youthful slang, the after party; everlasting.

Com'on give ur mind a break! This world is far too complex for there not to be a deeper meaning to our daily toils. Im sure growing up for u was a struggle as it was for me, finding where u fit in, self development, hard... Cant you see the intricate processes involved in every aspect of life? Yet they are repeated over and over.

When you describe life as light and death as darkness remember you were once nothing only just a few years back. So it means now is your time to be tested.

You may ask, for what purpose does this all serve?

God created us to worship Him. Only a God that deserves to be worshipped will create the world and universe we live in. God Himself made His presence obvious so He placed trials and tribulations to test if our conviction is stronger than the love for this world. For indeed, it is love of material wealth that deceives a man.

It is after a religious man loses his family or money that he begins questioning God. If his life went smoothe, he would be like an angel. But God already has angels, He deserves worship from beings that surmount all obstacles for His Pleasure. He deserves it, not wants or needs it.

Back to u.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Ladycloud(f): 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
metallisc:

grin grin grin grin grin

chi! how far?
lol.. M good
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by gloryman91: 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
MarieSucre:

Dressing islamically?? Is it required to wear the niqab in islam? Its only the hijab that is required. And I'm tired of this olosho excuse.
Its like saying "yoruba like too much pepper in their food, so that I will be different I will put too much salt in mine"

There is a middle ground. Its called the hijab. And its makes them approachable.
It required and commamded by Almighty Allah in the noble Quran.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 11:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
gloryman91:
Where is it required in the holy Quran to put on a niqab? Surah and Ayah pls?

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 3:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
gloryman91:
Where in the AlQuran? Surah and Ayah?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by gloryman91: 7:10am On Mar 08, 2017
MarieSucre:

Where in the AlQuran? Surah and Ayah?

Quran 33 Vs 53 & 59.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by gloryman91: 7:14am On Mar 08, 2017
MarieSucre:

Where is it required in the holy Quran to put on a niqab?
Surah and Ayah pls?

Quran 33 Vs 53.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 7:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
gloryman91:

Quran 33 Vs 53 & 59.

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
"O you who have believed, do not enter the houses of the Prophet except when you are permitted for a meal, without
awaiting its readiness. But when you are invited, then enter; and when you have eaten, disperse without seeking to remain for conversation. Indeed, that [behavior] was troubling the
Prophet, and he is shy of [dismissing] you. But Allah is not
shy of the truth. And when you ask [his wives] for something, ask them from behind a partition. That is purer
for your hearts and their hearts. And it is not [conceivable or
lawful] for you to harm the Messenger of Allah or to marry
his wives after him, ever. Indeed, that would be in the sight
of Allah an enormity."

WHERE DOES IT TALK ABOUT THE NIQAB HERE?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
gloryman91:

Quran 33 Vs 53.

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
"O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves [part] of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving
and Merciful."

AND THIS SPECIFICALLY REFERS TO THE NIQAB WHERE?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Shaev7(m): 7:55am On Aug 11, 2017
numericalguy:

Stoopeed bigot. Olodo rabata wey you be. Dundee united.

Where in the national youth service rules states that you must not be a Muslim. If only you had gone to a higher institution, you would have read that the NYSC is for everyone irrespective of religious beliefs.

You are the FC Dundee. I don't need to tell you am a graduate but I just did by this statement. I passed through the scheme okay. So tell me where in the Constitution has one got to dress like that to any federal Government work? I got two Muslims women (Chronic) ones who lectured me in school, to an extent they are those you call Eleya I guess but told me due to the work she can't cover her face with hijab. So "don't be dumb" Bizzy Bone (Bone Thugs N Harmony). Your don't read through lines before you comment or quote someone. I asked a question, and you developed the wrong answer yourself. Too bad! I have not said anything, only you open your gutter mouth to mush shit out. Who come be Olodo? Na You!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) / Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland / NYSC Allowances In 26 States Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.