Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

"Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR (105042 Views)

Kelechi Anyikude Honoured By UK Parliament, Amara Kanu Supports Him / Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech / Abdulrahman Buniyamin Decorated With Sword Of Honour By UK Navy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by eliabah12(f): 6:24am On Feb 28, 2017
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Badgers14: 6:28am On Feb 28, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Why is it so difficult for him to step down?

If he steps down, who will pay all these medical bills?

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by jumobi1(m): 6:28am On Feb 28, 2017
dexterinc2003:
Pls stop spreading lies...this is an old picture of an oil spill.and those were ppl trying to steal the oil....stop lying to cause religious conflicts.

Except you're not spreading the truth. That explosion isn't even from Nigeria.
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 28, 2017
NNVanguard:
The best decision that PMB can take, if he actually love his life is to resign Now and take care of his health.

He has already booked a space in Nigeria history books.
Giving up power voluntarily is not in the books of African leaders...moreso with the fulani that would butcher an entire community over cows
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 28, 2017
Football age, at same time too sick for that sit. Too greed to rule, too sick to be president.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 28, 2017
Buhari et Osinbajo. Good men.
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 28, 2017
Folksyharry:

That is why it's important to bring people of like minds close to oneself. When I saw the combination of negative characters in APC I knew they are going to have a lot of problems going forward. The only sad part is the masses are the only losers. I wish PMB quick recovery but he should resign for the good of himself and family

I agree with you. Politics in Nigeria is still geared towards looting the treasury and attainment of power just for the purpose of having it, hence different bed fellows with different principles and morals become bed fellows in this process.

He should resign, if not for his own sake, for the sake of the country. I hope he gets better though.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by mavinc4u(f): 6:44am On Feb 28, 2017
Niseamaka:

whats wrong in being old?, old age is a blessing, not everyone will live to be old. Do U think you will get to Buhari's age?, or be as successful in life like Buhari.

Why can't he get old like Buhari or even older and more successful than him or What are you insinuating? Do you perhaps know something we don't know?
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by jbloggs(m): 6:45am On Feb 28, 2017
basilo102:
One source said Mr. Buhari’s treatments had been compounded by his age, which his UK doctors believe to be more than 80 rather than his official “age” of 74 years old.

Whenever you complain that Buhari is too old to rule nigeria, zombies be like "these Ipod yoots support Trump and Atiku who are 70" and i laugh at their mumuness. Who told these zombies that bubu is still in his 70s?? A man who joined army without certificate, and you think he did not also cheat with fake age?? Bubu na Ancestor

ADMIN THE ABOVE IS RACIST
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by chacha20(m): 6:50am On Feb 28, 2017
rattlesnake:
he shall be well......in Jesus name

Signed

President
NL Chapter of IPOB
see sense abeg! Na dis one we called "Better Christian"[color=#770077][/color]

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by gofnor(m): 7:00am On Feb 28, 2017

1 Share

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by intrepid: 7:01am On Feb 28, 2017
gbosaa:
I might not be a fan of Buhari but what's the significance of this piece of news? What would Nigerians gain from knowing that he is battling prostate cancer if the news from Sahara reporters is true?

Revealing someone's medical details is wrong and unethical.if this is true,whoever revealed those details to SH should be fished out and punished.

It's not rocket science that a man who has been abroad on medical reasons for so long might be undergoing serious medical issues. What do we gain from the revelation? I believe the VP Osibanjo is handling things in his absence relatively well.

I'm reminded of late Dora Akunyili in her final days. I thought then that her health was more important than her involvement in politics at the time. I think same of Buhari. Combining the troubles of his medical condition whatever it is with the pressures of Nigeria politics is not good for him, his family and Nigeria.

He need to retire and have some rest.

Every details about Nelson Mandela and even his re-admission to hospital until his death was all in the open.

What's wrong with you people?

Why hide his health status from his citizens? Of what use is it?

Assuming he dies in London without revealing anything, what will Nigeria say was the cause of his death? Won't we still ask? Won't they still say it even if it's all lies?

Please let's be honest for once and save this country.

Have you guys gone to other smaller countries to see how they behave?

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by visijo(m): 7:03am On Feb 28, 2017
but who is the current president of Nigeria??
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by maestroz: 7:03am On Feb 28, 2017
Buhari is not 74 but 80?

Chai...This is kwaruption, not in my country!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by bizzibodi(m): 7:07am On Feb 28, 2017
If pmb is critically ill as portray by SA he will b in hospital not nigerian house in UK

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by tobiasbeecher: 7:11am On Feb 28, 2017
You will not see them, the Igbo-obsessed crew. If it's an Igbo/Ipob related thread you will see them doing what they know how to do best. Modath, sarrki, Omenkalives, passingshot and other Igbo-obsessed crew where are thou?
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by nopains: 7:12am On Feb 28, 2017
NNVanguard:
The best decision that PMB can take, if he actually love his life is to resign Now and take care of his health.

He has already booked a space in Nigeria history books.

buhari is a wasted space period.look at the unprecedented hardship he brought upon nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by tishbite41(m): 7:12am On Feb 28, 2017
NCAN Asaba. we jst dey observe.
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Ifebazz(m): 7:15am On Feb 28, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Get well soon Baba and jail as many bastard as possible
How many has he jailed previously?
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Realist2: 7:19am On Feb 28, 2017
It's never surprising, we knew all this from day one. We warned them but they were too chronically-zobbied to listen.

Here we are today. No matter how they manage him, he is a mere vegetable now.

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by MrOrioye(m): 7:19am On Feb 28, 2017

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 28, 2017
soberdrunk:
I am a strong supporter of APC and President Buhari but i must say i am 'highly' disappointed that they are playing 'hide and seek' with the 'true' state of Mr presidents health. angry angry
It's expected from the presidency
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by lohresloco: 7:33am On Feb 28, 2017
He is not Goodluck Jonathan. He is power hungry, even close to the edges of death
kinibigdeal:
Why is it so difficult for him to step down?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by lohresloco: 7:37am On Feb 28, 2017
So how im take dey do voice call to femi adesina since, we are led by liars
dhardline:
I knew the ailment had affected his voice that's why he didn't want to do any video press conference to us.
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 28, 2017
ziga:
First, I don't know how "Doctors" came to the conclusion that his age is closer to 80.

It is either Sahara reporters is spewing lies or the Doctors don't know what they are talking about.

Next. If this is credible news, I wonder how Sahara reporters was able to obtain Buhari's personal health information in the UK?

Bros are u new here? You don't know Sahara Reporters? Hmmm

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by dhardline(m): 7:49am On Feb 28, 2017
lohresloco:
So how im take dey do voice call to femi adesina since, we are led by liars

E Don dey recover finally and the voice call sef no dey reach 20seconds.
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by ariesbull: 7:50am On Feb 28, 2017
ziga:
First, I don't know how "Doctors" came to the conclusion that his age is closer to 80.

It is either Sahara reporters is spewing lies or the Doctors don't know what they are talking about.

Next. If this is credible news, I wonder how Sahara reporters was able to obtain Buhari's personal health information in the UK?

With MRI machine that is used for scan...You can get accurate age
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by justiz5(m): 7:52am On Feb 28, 2017
psucc:
Karma!

The same Sahara Reporters used to destroy GEJ and all he stood for has now turned against Buhari and APC.

Common sense should tell you that they are not overly partisan. They are truth based
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 28, 2017
Clearly a spiritual attack. There are witches and wizards in aso rock. grin
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Jesusloveyou: 8:03am On Feb 28, 2017
fistonati:
The truth is coming out small small
which truth?
That has be the problem with you ipods.
Always believing lies,
You ipods wil not believe that buhari call people everyday, but believe in this trash.
What a generation that love lies more than truth.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by JideAmuGiaka: 8:03am On Feb 28, 2017
ziga:

Pls stop disgracing yourself in the public.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate / Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.