Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Help!! My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidneys To Save My Life, Now... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help!! My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidneys To Save My Life, Now... (393 Views)

Save My Future! / Please Save My Life. Your Advice Is Strongly Needed / God Used Weed Smokers To Save My Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidneys To Save My Life, Now... by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
I am 32 years old and my girlfriend is 31 years old. We’ve been together for 5 years and now live together in a nice house.

Sometime ago, I had serious medical problems and she gave me one of her kidneys to save my life.

However, things have been slowly fizzling out and I’ve been feeling like we don’t belong together for a few months now. I feel like if I don’t make a decision soon we will be married and I will feel this way forever.

But on the other hand, getting a kidney transplant has changed my life for the better in so many ways. I feel like staying together is the right thing to do even if I’m not in love anymore.

I’ll never be able to pay her back. I’m so torn and conflicted and feel like I have to make an impossible choice.

If I stay with her, I’ll always feel trapped and in a loveless relationship. If I break up with her, I’ll forever feel like an evil person for dumping someone who literally put their life on the line for me.
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidneys To Save My Life, Now... by Cutehector(m): 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nobody will ever do what she did for u...
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidneys To Save My Life, Now... by newyorks(m): 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
she did for love,marry her for love.
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidneys To Save My Life, Now... by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
U want her out of ur life after she sacrificed her kidney for u. Think twice
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidneys To Save My Life, Now... by kflex0: 11:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
Marry her she is a priceless gift to you.
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidneys To Save My Life, Now... by dannybomb(m): 4:13am On Feb 28, 2017
don't believe this news, not your wife,your g.f. don't believe it
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidneys To Save My Life, Now... by loomer: 5:34am On Feb 28, 2017
Which kind help u want exactly?

(1) (Reply)

Missing Obafemi Awolowo University Student!!! / From President To Prisoner / Unmask Treasury Looters ,you Know Them ,kalu Tells Us, Uk, Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.