Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:39 PM

Fg’s Injustice Affecting Nigeria’s Unity - Nyesom Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg’s Injustice Affecting Nigeria’s Unity - Nyesom Wike (664 Views)

Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) / Ateke Tom Hosts Nyesom Wike In His Okochiri Palace (Photos) / Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fg’s Injustice Affecting Nigeria’s Unity - Nyesom Wike by sarrki(m): 5:15am On Feb 28, 2017
Rivers State governor, Chief Ezebunwo Nyesom Wike has regretted that heightening injustice by the Federal Government is negatively affecting the unity of the country.

This is as he berated the Federal Government for engineering insecurity in Rivers State through the use of pliant security agencies to manipulate the security infrastructure of the state.

Wike spoke when the President-General of Ohaneze-Ndigbo Worldwide, Chief John Nnia Nwodo led the executives of the association to pay him a courtesy call at Government House, Port Harcourt.

He said, “The Federal Government engineers insecurity in this state. It is unfortunate that security agencies are sent to plant insecurity in our state.”

The governor said that he will continue to preach and work for the unity of the country, but warned against impunity on the part of agencies of the Federal Government.

He called for dialogue to ensure the strengthening of the country, pointing out that dialogue will resolve the challenges facing the country.

On the development programmes of his administration, Wike assured that the state government encourages investors through easy access to land for business purposes.

Earlier, the President General of Ohaneze Ndigbo Worldwide, Chief John Nnia Nwodo, called for the restructuring of the country to give every section a sense of belonging.

Nwodo condemned the high level of marginalization against Igbo people by the Buhari-led administration, pointing out that the administration has schemed Igbo people out of all sensitive positions in the country.

He accused the Buhari-led administration of deliberately refusing to invest in infrastructure in the South-East geopolitical zone of the country.

The Ohaneze-Ndigbo leader, who condemned the continued persecution of the governor by the Federal Government, assured him that the people are behind him in his travails.

He commended Wike for his achievements in the area of road construction and economic development and urged him to also invest in the development of industrial layouts.

http://www.leadership.ng/news/574520/fgs-injustice-affecting-nigerias-unity-wike
Re: Fg’s Injustice Affecting Nigeria’s Unity - Nyesom Wike by sarrki(m): 5:16am On Feb 28, 2017
Wike and Fayose, one day one dossier

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fg’s Injustice Affecting Nigeria’s Unity - Nyesom Wike by Zirah: 5:17am On Feb 28, 2017
Really, why do Igbos like to wail?

sarrki:

Nwodo condemned the high level of marginalization against Igbo people by the Buhari-led administration, pointing out that the administration has schemed Igbo people out of all sensitive positions in the country.

He accused the Buhari-led administration of deliberately refusing to invest in infrastructure in the South-East geopolitical zone of the country.

2 Likes

Re: Fg’s Injustice Affecting Nigeria’s Unity - Nyesom Wike by sarrki(m): 5:25am On Feb 28, 2017
Zirah:
Really, why do Igbos like to wail?

I thought Gej have fixed all the social infrastructure there

Why the hue and cry over pmb should come and fix.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fg’s Injustice Affecting Nigeria’s Unity - Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 5:26am On Feb 28, 2017
Sarrki refrain from partisan politics because if this same men switch to APC I bet you'd stop dropping "dossiers"...in my eyes they are all birds of the same feathers.

1 Like

Re: Fg’s Injustice Affecting Nigeria’s Unity - Nyesom Wike by Oladimejyy(m): 5:30am On Feb 28, 2017
It's none of my business but

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fg’s Injustice Affecting Nigeria’s Unity - Nyesom Wike by sarrki(m): 5:31am On Feb 28, 2017
unclezuma:
Sarrki refrain from partisan politics because if this same men switch to APC I bet you'd stop dropping "dossiers"...in my eyes they are all birds of the same feathers.

I am not a party person

Just wondering all the talk talk of this two governors

Everyday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fg’s Injustice Affecting Nigeria’s Unity - Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 5:33am On Feb 28, 2017
sarrki:

I am not a party person

Everyday

It has always been like this man...whoever is in the "opposition" blames the ruling government for his shortcomings.

Remember this guy and his stories...

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/163136-breaking-gov-amaechi-arrested-detained-soldiers-ondo-rivers-govt.html
Re: Fg’s Injustice Affecting Nigeria’s Unity - Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 5:34am On Feb 28, 2017
don't worry his days are numbered
Re: Fg’s Injustice Affecting Nigeria’s Unity - Nyesom Wike by Davash222(m): 6:00am On Feb 28, 2017
sarrki:

I thought Gej have fixed all the social infrastructure there

Why the hue and cry over pmb should come and fix.
You don't have sense.

1 Like

Re: Fg’s Injustice Affecting Nigeria’s Unity - Nyesom Wike by 1shortblackboy: 6:27am On Feb 28, 2017
sarrki:

I am not a party person

Everyday
my friend ur not from Rivers State so dont talk about what u dont know. the state is almost under siege for not being an APC state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fg’s Injustice Affecting Nigeria’s Unity - Nyesom Wike by PassingShot(m): 6:30am On Feb 28, 2017
1shortblackboy:
my friend ur not from Rivers State so dont talk about what u dont know. the state is almost under siege for not being an APC state
So we all must be in Rivers state to know that the state is under siege?
Re: Fg’s Injustice Affecting Nigeria’s Unity - Nyesom Wike by 1shortblackboy: 6:33am On Feb 28, 2017
PassingShot:

So we all must be in Rivers state to know that the state is under siege?
not necessarily
Re: Fg’s Injustice Affecting Nigeria’s Unity - Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 28, 2017
Appeal to their emotions n watch them lick ur butthole...
Marginalization...when the rest of the world was alligning with apc you shot yourself in the feet by supporting uncle jona nw u want "sensitive positions" after you lost...kwantinu
Last i checked emefiele, ogbonaya onu, chris ngige,kachukwu, are of igbo extraction though and what infrastructures did uncle jona build in the east please?the way u cry like u had so much going on before

(1) (Reply)

Pastor ‘tunde Bakare On Why We Need To Restructure Nigeria Now / Dino Melaye In More Trouble As His Name Is Missing From ABU Alumni Website / Buhari Will Return To See UK Doctors — Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.