Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

I Feel Like Am Drifting Away From My Girl: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Like Am Drifting Away From My Girl: (1477 Views)

I Feels Like Am Been Used!! / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like Am Drifting Away From My Girl: by leftone: 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2009
i just seem to have other things on my mind at the moment and she doesnt seem to be helping matters.
dont know what to do.am drifting away.cant help it,
any advice?
Re: I Feel Like Am Drifting Away From My Girl: by TheSly: 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2009
Give me her digits. . . .Lemme help ya talk to her. tongue
Re: I Feel Like Am Drifting Away From My Girl: by sugarpp: 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2009
it happens u will drift bak soon enuf
Re: I Feel Like Am Drifting Away From My Girl: by leftone: 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2009
@ sly.the girl na fine girl.i for give you her no if she no fine, hehehehe
Re: I Feel Like Am Drifting Away From My Girl: by Pweety4me(f): 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2009
@Post y not move closer 2 her?. . . smileytongue
Re: I Feel Like Am Drifting Away From My Girl: by Godmother(f): 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2009
Pweety4me:

@Post y not move closer 2 her?. . . smileytongue

Give yourself time and things could work out
Re: I Feel Like Am Drifting Away From My Girl: by ruskiee(m): 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2009
Maybe its time to take a break away from everything. undecided
Re: I Feel Like Am Drifting Away From My Girl: by TheSeeker(m): 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2009
It depends on what's been on your mind for a while. Does she know these things? If she doesn't, I think it's best you talk them over with her - that will put her in the know of what's going on in your life. If you don't tell her, there's no way she'll know and subsequently, there's no way she's going to help or comfort you (in case that's what you need).

In the case that you've told her before and she's not helping matters like you said, I will suggest that you take some time out to be alone and handle your problems but she has to know about it and why you're leaving for a while. During this break, you should keep in touch for about once daily or in two days (this is to show her you still have interest in her and still doing well in handling your moments).

After a while, give it time and in a little bit of time you will get over these times and you will be back to who you've always been. It always happens in, not only relationships, but in almost every phases of life. Deal with it diplomatically and you'll be fine after all.
Re: I Feel Like Am Drifting Away From My Girl: by mamagee3(f): 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2009
This is serious. . . tongue
Re: I Feel Like Am Drifting Away From My Girl: by echobee(f): 7:49am On Dec 14, 2009
very serious,u drift away and u drift back if u really love her.

(1) (Reply)

/ Who Do U Love More? / Controversial: Can Kissing/handling Be Classified As Adultery/fornication???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.