Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Diabetics: Discover The No.1 Sugar Destroyer In The World - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Diabetics: Discover The No.1 Sugar Destroyer In The World (1513 Views)

9 Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf - No 1 Will Suprise You! / Food For Diabetics - Top Foods For Diabetic Patients / Elixir 9 Tincture Effective For Hiv ,diabetics,stds Treatments, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diabetics: Discover The No.1 Sugar Destroyer In The World by grandstar(m): 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2009
Hi Guys,
I was recently introduced to by a lady (not girlfriend) to what is the No.1 Sugar destroyer in the world.

This product is so good that it does not only reduce the level of sugar in the body but also improves the functioning of the pancreas and its ability to produce the much needed life saving insulin.

It has the ability to block the taste of sugar in your mouth for a few hours. That's how powerful it is.

One of the ingredients has been used by Indians for over 2000 years.

Pls read more below

Also called "the sugar destroyer,"  can
temporarily block the ability to taste sugar when
applied to the tongue!

Used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine, this herb
(taken internally) controls blood sugar levels, reduces blood glucose,
and increases insulin production.

In one study of 22 patients with Type 2 diabetes, all had improved
blood sugar control, and all but one were able to cut their drug intake
after supplementing with shrub extract.

If that is not enough, here are a few more benefits of plant;

- Reduces or removes the sense taste of sweetness for several hours
- Reduces the absorption of glucose into the blood stream
- Increases insulin production by the pancreas - by repairing tissue
- Reduces blood levels of triglycerides and cholesterol

If you are overweight and you will like to place an order or just want to know more, email me at aristotlelus@yahoo.com for all the details. They ship worldwide.

It is an amazing products and this is a testimony of one of the users

"I Feel Great. Ever since I started taking your product, my energy levels have increased and I am feeling allot better throughout the day.My blood sugar level has dropped by 40 and to top it off I think I have dropped a few pounds.

Thank you"

Dawna G,
Alberta Canada

There are several more tesimonies like that. To know more and place your order now, pls feel free to email me at aristotlelus@yahoo.com now.

There
Re: Diabetics: Discover The No.1 Sugar Destroyer In The World by Henrygirl(f): 2:10am On Dec 15, 2009
Is this that Diabetic "cure" that has been patented in the U.S. by a Nigerian chemist? He derived his cure from a shrubbery found only in Africa. Can you tell us more, plz!

(1) (Reply)

I Always Feel Feverish Each Time I Try To Stop Marijuana Smoking / Home Remedies For Diabetes / not available at the moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.