Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,544 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:37 PM

Between Husband, Lover: Court Orders DNA Test Over Paternity Of 3-yr-old Boy - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Between Husband, Lover: Court Orders DNA Test Over Paternity Of 3-yr-old Boy (14031 Views)

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) / Is It Right To Share House Chores Between Husband And Wife? Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Husband, Lover: Court Orders DNA Test Over Paternity Of 3-yr-old Boy by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
grin under a spell for 1,2,3 years hmmm leave the dna testing and tell the court to shout... Olosho!!!

Plus abeg mke person find that strong man way make that juju of 3years.. Ma go find toke makinwa or gifty ma try my luck

1 Like

Re: Between Husband, Lover: Court Orders DNA Test Over Paternity Of 3-yr-old Boy by Andyg: 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
Pls who has an idea hw much paternity test will cost?
Re: Between Husband, Lover: Court Orders DNA Test Over Paternity Of 3-yr-old Boy by Apina(m): 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
I am coming..... let me consult the gods

1 Like

Re: Between Husband, Lover: Court Orders DNA Test Over Paternity Of 3-yr-old Boy by zynzyn(m): 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
Both Mr lover and former husband need brain replacement!! sad

Na the boy I pity cry

1 Like

Re: Between Husband, Lover: Court Orders DNA Test Over Paternity Of 3-yr-old Boy by Kondomatic(m): 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Lmao grin

You no fit cook noodles yourself?
oya go to YouTube tongue
No dey laugh off your ass like that because nah breakup I dey if e finish. I don't like dating physically straightforward girls.

So because I know how to cook means I will be cooking everytime?

I said help me not teach me.
Re: Between Husband, Lover: Court Orders DNA Test Over Paternity Of 3-yr-old Boy by Firstcitizen: 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
Piercy:
grin under a spell for 1,2,3 years hmmm leave the dna testing and tell the court to shout... Olosho!!!

Plus abeg mke person find that strong man way make that juju of 3years.. Ma go find toke makinwa or gifty ma try my luck

Weyrey!! grin grin grin
Re: Between Husband, Lover: Court Orders DNA Test Over Paternity Of 3-yr-old Boy by aksule(m): 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
Yes, in those good old days where a woman stick to one man, she can easily know who fathered her child. I doubt very much if a woman who in her fertile days in a given month slept with two to three or more men without pregnancy control methods such as condoms etc can reasonably tells you the father of her child. It must be guess work from such a woman hence the DNA to those who can afford it. We all agree to technology in our daily life, but nature is wonderful and can only be manipulated to some extent.
Re: Between Husband, Lover: Court Orders DNA Test Over Paternity Of 3-yr-old Boy by Berbierklaus(f): 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
Kondomatic:
No dey laugh off your ass like that because nah breakup I dey if e finish. I don't like dating physically straightforward girls.

So because I know how to cook means I will be cooking everytime?

I said help me not teach me.
There is enough junks in the trunk,not to worry grin

Aren't you the one that wants to eat? please please go and cook your noodles tongue
Re: Between Husband, Lover: Court Orders DNA Test Over Paternity Of 3-yr-old Boy by DrTims(m): 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
Its the same tin were i come from. Olamaboro LGA, ogugu kogi state.
DeRay98:

I know a place in Edo State where if a man knew that his wife has been "donating" and he turned his eyes the other way, he's a gunner!
It's only a matter of a short time before he hits his grave early. No jokes.
Re: Between Husband, Lover: Court Orders DNA Test Over Paternity Of 3-yr-old Boy by Joettti: 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
Just passing sha In BTW but Yoruba women and unfaithfulness be like 5&6?? !!!!!??

Joettti

(1) (2) (Reply)

Submission In Marriage / I "Hate" My Parents / How Do You Manage Your Finances As A Couple?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.