Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,364 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

A Letter To The One That Broke My Heart - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Letter To The One That Broke My Heart (494 Views)

Beneath My Heart / Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) / Diary Of A Broke Playboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To The One That Broke My Heart by whyfrank: 10:10am On Feb 28, 2017
Hello LOVE, Am sure that by the time you are reading this letter, I must have left to face the sorrow in my heart. I saw you on the very good day you arrived at the parish house where we are to work together and felt that we could just be friends. Because I have worked there for many years before you, my first assignment over you was to teach you some ins and outs of the house. To show you where the market is located, I gladly did all these without side intentions only to know more about you.

From the parish house, I took you straight to your home where you dropped your bag. Should I say that I am already in love with at this time, No! I felt in love when you started showing me caring that no girls have ever shown to me. I wanted to repay you by knowing more about you and protecting you from dangerous men. But I didn’t know I will later become one.

My sleeping with you wasn’t my intention but due to how pathetic your story was, how you suffered already, I thought it will be right to show you some respect and give you freedom to do as you wish. I told you my story, how I have been living till then. These lead us to sharing secrets, but what was I doing, did I know I was digging my own grave by loving, sharing my feelings and emotions. God, where went my instincts and Spirits all these while. Only God knows why all these has to happen.

You started marking my movement, how I greet Altar girls, how I relate with them, who they are to me, what connected me and them, why do girls come to my house, why do they call me at late hour in the night? All these were the questions you put to me each day and minutes that pass. I whole heartedly exposed everything to you, but because you have lost the truest you have in me which made you to expose your secrets to me, you stopped caring for me, you stopped telling me things that is going on in your life. You took me then as a liar, who no longer tells you the truth. Forgetting that from the day one when I asked you about your age, you lied to me, when I asked you is that all the secrets, you said yes but what happened, I later found out what you did in the past.
LOVE, I am not telling you these to condemn you or call you a wicked person, but I want to tell you that I am sorry for whatever I might have done against you and your family. I will no longer be a problem to you marriage life, just as I was in the time of Chibuike. Please, with all my heart, I am wishing you and him a happy marriage life, may God bless your marriage with good children. You have chosen your life, I will try to overcome this broken heart and choose my own life. Please forgive me with your own heart, and just for the sake of God, I leave you in, the peace of God.

I am sorry that I can’t tell you everything on how I feel , it was because tears couldn’t allow me to write all, I would have loved God to reveal to you in dream, to see how you left me, but still, since is the will of God, he knows the best.
However, I know I have also wronged you in so many ways, both the one I know and the one that I don’t know, but please don’t take them to heart, I was just been foolish and stupid. You helped me a lot, and I will never forget all you did for me. Am happy that I knew someone like you in my life, you thought me a lot. Thank you so much.

Ever in my life, I will take you as my first love though; I have known a lot of girls, both the ones I told you about and the ones you thought I was in love with. You my first love and will ever be my last love. Please to make me feel happy at all time, just be happy with Charles, and I know God will reward you for everything you did for/to me accordingly.

“Why I love you” which is the question you always ask me and” whether I still love you”, will ever break my heart because in all that I did for you are still asking me these two questions. It simply tells me that you only loved me because I love you, but remember that why I love you because God gave me the task to love without expecting love in return and that is why I cry everyday without you noticing it. I ask God, why it should be that has to carry this task? He has not answered me and i know that one day he will answer me the question

I LOVE YOU LOVE.
Re: A Letter To The One That Broke My Heart by tukdi: 10:34am On Feb 28, 2017
grin

Re: A Letter To The One That Broke My Heart by whyfrank: 10:47am On Feb 28, 2017
Yeah, that's all

(1) (Reply)

Ebooks Bonaza!!!! For Digital Marketing, Blogs And Websites Outsourcing. / My Selcouth (a Short Story) / Madame Koi Koi 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.