Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Rochas Okorocha Gives Car And Cash Gift To Late Sunny Okosun's Son (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Gives Car And Cash Gift To Late Sunny Okosun's Son (pics) (889 Views)

Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise / Femi Adesina Visits Sonny Okosun's Family 10 Years After His Death (Photos) / Governor Almakura Gives Car & Money To Physically Challenged Lady Without Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha Gives Car And Cash Gift To Late Sunny Okosun's Son (pics) by Ovokoo: 10:13am On Feb 28, 2017
The son of late music legend, Evangelist Sunny Okosun was gifted with a brand new car and cash gift by Governor Rochas Okorocha after he ministered at the government house chapel.

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/okorocha-gives-sunny-okosuns-son-car-cash-gift-pictures/

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Car And Cash Gift To Late Sunny Okosun's Son (pics) by SexyNairalander: 10:14am On Feb 28, 2017
booked
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Car And Cash Gift To Late Sunny Okosun's Son (pics) by sarrki(m): 10:16am On Feb 28, 2017
Hmmmmm I think it's a wrong move

Why did I say so?

The money should be channel to develop our infrastructure now

The car will wear and tear

But infrastructure will be benefit of multitude
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Car And Cash Gift To Late Sunny Okosun's Son (pics) by pyyxxaro: 10:18am On Feb 28, 2017
Tax Payers money

*issorai*
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Car And Cash Gift To Late Sunny Okosun's Son (pics) by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:25am On Feb 28, 2017
sarrki:
Hmmmmm I think it's a wrong move
Why did I say so?
The money should be channel to develop our infrastructure now
The car will wear and tear
But infrastructure will be benefit of multitude
ur case is different

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Car And Cash Gift To Late Sunny Okosun's Son (pics) by zlantanfan: 11:18am On Feb 28, 2017
sunny Okosun was a national figure, no so im Pickin can broke when im popsman no from sunny ade set

(1) (Reply)

FG To Establish Niger Delta Development Bank / Sahara Reporters To Melaye: I Will Expose You Before I Die / Okorocha Calls For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu (channelstv News)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.