Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

How To Reduce The Fuel Consumption Level Of Your Generator - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Reduce The Fuel Consumption Level Of Your Generator (4522 Views)

Man Exposes How Traders Reduce The Content Of Bags Of Rice Before Selling Them / Visit Perkins Oem Distributor In Nigeria For Your Generator Set,sparepart,etc / How To Buy Cheap Bulk Airtime in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Reduce The Fuel Consumption Level Of Your Generator by Czor: 11:14am On Feb 28, 2017
In a country where a lot of things are going wrong that lives us with the responsibility of providing for ourselves basic amenities that makes daily living easy. But engaging in this activities consistently lives; us frustrated, with a deep hole in our pockets and heavily under-served.

In return all these issues robs us of the energy to properly plan and engage in productive activities that can add a whole lot of sanity to our lives. I have a strong notion that we unconsciously have accepted the hard life as a way of living in Nigeria, especially Lagos.

I am certain everybody reading this writeup right now has a generator in their various houses which mean whatever time the generator is on, when PHCN (for those whose transformers haven't blown up) brings power you have to run down to turn off your generator (God forbid you stay on the 2nd floor and you don't a security guard to turn off your generator set).

Why do you have to go through such stress? [url][/url]Can you imagine having a reliable solution!

There is an electrical device called an Automatic Changeover which can help reduce the fuel consumption of your generator by simply
Turning off your generator and switching you to PHCN in a blink of an eye!

So what does that mean? You can go to sleep without having to worry if light comes when you are running on generator because the automatic changeover will handle that for you.

You can also set for how long you want your generator to be on for and it will go off on it own. Talk about having access to reliable solutions for daily living.

If you want to know more about this electric device why don't you give me a buzz and I will give you all the information you need which can make help living easier.

You can reach me on this following numbers via whatsapp :- 08091729400, 07081271624
CALL NOW!

1 Like

Re: How To Reduce The Fuel Consumption Level Of Your Generator by superlado: 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
wow if it does what you say it does then I will be patronising you

(1) (Reply)

Earn $20+ Daily Transcribing Online From Nigeria / GUO The Worse Transport Company / Dangote Cement Trades 418m Shares As Stock Market Rebounds With 2.43%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.