Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Ogaga4luv Declared Wanted! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ogaga4luv Declared Wanted! (1707 Views)

If Jesus Were Alive Today He Will Be Declared WANTED For The Following (pics) / What The Nigerian Atheist Who Was Declared Insane Shows About Xtians And Muslims / Abuzola Declared Wanted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogaga4luv Declared Wanted! by xtristo(m): 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2009
Ogaga has been declared wanted by the Christian jurists on Nairaland for the role played in the popularization of satan and his works.He has been at large!Anyone with useful information as to how to track him down should contact us using this tread OR better still use this weapon,JESUS[i][/i][color=#990000][/color] to handcuffed him as it has been discovered that he and his master satan cannot stand that name.ur support in this venture will be highly appreciated.
we also want to use this medium to warn other atheists,satanists and islamist to tour the path of peace or risk being prosecuted by the jurists.you are warned!
Re: Ogaga4luv Declared Wanted! by skfa1: 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2009
xtristo:

Ogaga has been declared wanted by the Christian jurists on Nairaland for the role played in the popularization of satan and his works.He has been at large!Anyone with useful information as to how to track him down should contact us using this tread OR better still use this weapon,JESUS[i][/i][color=#990000][/color] to handcuffed him as it has been discovered that he and his master satan cannot stand that name.your support in this venture will be highly appreciated.
we also want to use this medium to warn other atheists,satanists and islamist to tour the path of peace or risk being prosecuted by the jurists.you are warned!

grin  grin

What a joker
Re: Ogaga4luv Declared Wanted! by kristonium(m): 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2009
xtristo:

Ogaga has been declared wanted by the Christian jurists on Nairaland for the role played in the popularization of satan and his works.He has been at large!Anyone with useful information as to how to track him down should contact us using this tread OR better still use this weapon,JESUS[i][/i][color=#990000][/color] to handcuffed him as it has been discovered that he and his master satan cannot stand that name.your support in this venture will be highly appreciated.

what is the handsome prize awaiting anyone who could provide useful information that will lead to his arrest!
Re: Ogaga4luv Declared Wanted! by skfa1: 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2009
10 milla cheesy
Re: Ogaga4luv Declared Wanted! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2009
For God's sake . . .
Re: Ogaga4luv Declared Wanted! by muhsin(m): 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2009
Ogaga,

Have you followed your man?
Re: Ogaga4luv Declared Wanted! by Pweety4me(f): 5:29am On Dec 14, 2009
@Post dat guy is something else look at his profile pic and he even told me directly that he is "SATAN" he is so strange. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Ogaga4luv Declared Wanted! by echobee(f): 7:22am On Dec 14, 2009
anti christ
Re: Ogaga4luv Declared Wanted! by kristonium(m): 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2009
echo- bee:

anti christ
Pweety4me:

@Post dat guy is something else look at his profile pic and he even told me directly that he is "SATAN" he is so strange. . . lipsrsealed

These are some of the reasons why he has been declared wanted!!!
Re: Ogaga4luv Declared Wanted! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2009
oooh you think im afraid because i've always been a most wanted candidate of the so-called weak and bastard religious morons of this small world, common you're missing your sight since i didn't hide myself anyway. . . . .now im out gather your weapons and even take along with you 'JESUS ' your most dangerous weapon but the battle is mine.

. . . .and i speak out you should bring out your GUNs, knife, spears etc for war .now im out what can you do? wink
Re: Ogaga4luv Declared Wanted! by kristonium(m): 7:02pm On Dec 26, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

oooh you think im afraid because i've always been a most wanted candidate of the so-called weak and naughty person religious morons of this small world, common you're missing your sight since i didn't hide myself anyway. . . . .now im out gather your weapons and even take along with you 'JESUS ' your most dangerous weapon but the battle is mine.

. . . .and i speak out you should bring out your GUNs, knife, spears etc for war .now im out what can you do? wink

Now that u ve come out of your hiding,kindly submit yourself for prosecution or risked forceful arrest
Re: Ogaga4luv Declared Wanted! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2010
[size=13pt]i laugh. . . .come my friend , see you cant threaten me. maybe you should search for something else to share. remember, i remain on my ground cool[/size]
Re: Ogaga4luv Declared Wanted! by Maykelly(f): 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2010
grin grin grin wanted by the Devil, satan and losser grin grin grin grin grin grin i guess the devil is disappointed in him ogaga grin grin grin I told him that bastard will surely denie him and even declare him wanted! what a prophecy - come true. catch him catch him catch him ooo oooo , , , grin
Re: Ogaga4luv Declared Wanted! by xtristo(m): 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2010
u tell me where u can be arrested,then watch what will happen to u,
Re: Ogaga4luv Declared Wanted! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Ogaga4luv Declared Wanted! by manmustwac(m): 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2010
xtristo:

u tell me where u can be arrested,then watch what will happen to u,
Let me give u a clue. why not try going to Yamoussoukro, in Ivory Coast
Re: Ogaga4luv Declared Wanted! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:13am On Jan 08, 2010
[size=13pt]this xtristo thinks all finger's are equal. Well, like my MOD have given you some useful clue to get me . . . . .hope it helps you make up your request? wink.
[/size]
Re: Ogaga4luv Declared Wanted! by RiffRaff: 10:31am On Jan 08, 2010
dont worry, we will fight them with devil d father, lucifer the son and ogaga d evil spirit!!!
Re: Ogaga4luv Declared Wanted! by xtristo(m): 11:06am On Jan 08, 2010
Riff-Raff:

dont worry, we will fight them with devil d father, lucifer the son and ogaga d evil spirit!!!

so Ogaga has earned his name in the Satanic Hall of Fame.The beginning of doom!
Re: Ogaga4luv Declared Wanted! by xtristo(m): 11:09am On Jan 08, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]this xtristo thinks all finger's are equal. Well, like my MOD have given you some useful clue to get me . . . . .hope it helps you make up your request? wink.
[/size]

heavily armed soldiers of the Cross have been dispatched to get u arrested within 7days.but u can submit urself for prosecution and get amnesty or risk forceful arrest and be sentenced to eternal damnation.THE JURISTS HAVE SPOKEN!
Re: Ogaga4luv Declared Wanted! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:45am On Jan 11, 2010
[size=13pt]You have alway's try sounding funny but you still have longer way farward. . . .oh, so feel with your small heart you can plan to track me down even when your Jesus cant do more than a death rat?,well to start with confirm me your location in this world, the Country, the region so that you can be able to see me in reality and have the big chance to meet up with the darkest anti-christ .[/size]
Re: Ogaga4luv Declared Wanted! by platinumnk(f): 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2010
Ogaga where have u been? I was worried embarassed
Re: Ogaga4luv Declared Wanted! by alimat2(f): 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2010
platinumnk:

Av being to London to see the QUEEN grin grin grin grin
Re: Ogaga4luv Declared Wanted! by kristonium(m): 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2010
platinumnk:

he has been hiding since he was declared wanted.warn that satanic agent not to come of his hiding or he will be arrested.
Re: Ogaga4luv Declared Wanted! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:49pm On Jan 15, 2010
[size=13pt]platinumnk i have been somehow busy though, missing you honey. . . .recently , i travelled back home, Naija but i have not still settle down, i have been in Abuja but in the next 4 days i shall be visiting my main familly at Warri in Delta State. . . .Longest time oooo, and i feel like saying have a prosperous brand new year. kiss kiss kiss kiss.

Much Love. . . . . . wink
[/size]
Re: Ogaga4luv Declared Wanted! by niceguy10: 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2010
For all i care, ogaga4luv or what ever can go to Hell.
Re: Ogaga4luv Declared Wanted! by AbuZola3(m): 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2010
Guy, i don't think you are normal, tell us the truth, which one you wack ? Cannabis or cocaine
Re: Ogaga4luv Declared Wanted! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:24am On Feb 09, 2010
[size=13pt]That's my friend. . . . . . grin . Abuzola i strongly feel like convincing you shouldn't believe any rumours spread concerning my true Identity, really too busy these days to be ON here but i couple od days time i shall be fully active here to confirm the so-called threads of rumours started to twist ID.

Missing you my man. . . .i hail from the main corner.
[/size]
Re: Ogaga4luv Declared Wanted! by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 09, 2010
Satan is recruiting his post rapture army already

but maybe deception is failure's greatest weapon
Re: Ogaga4luv Declared Wanted! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:36am On Feb 10, 2010
[size=13pt]Commenter's have always said familiar post as such. . . . .well , you've express your own. wink[/size]
Re: Ogaga4luv Declared Wanted! by manmustwac(m): 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2010
ogaga we need your attention here pls https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-389631.0.html
Re: Ogaga4luv Declared Wanted! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2010
[size=13pt]one-momento please. . . . wink[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need A Free Jar Cellbook Mobile Bible / My Experience With Atheists / Why Owerri Pastors Having Canal Knowledge Of Members Male/female?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.