Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) (64293 Views)

Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response / Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff / Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
ooga oooo
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by orlymat: 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
She must be merged teaching d baby parts of the body
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by Edusouls(m): 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
the world is full of mysteries, the unexplained, the paranormal, this type of incident i have read about, it is called teleportation...
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by esosuo2: 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
S.a topping the news this season oh, we dey watch una
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
unclezuma:

That's terrible news...I believe she was working on the husband and forgot to leave.
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by Murjem(m): 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
This is really a sensitive matter if you ask me

The Lady should be duly investigated by the security operatives to actually ascertain her real motives behind this surprising act.
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by nickxtra(m): 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
Kolababe:
According to South African news portal, Citizens.co. za, a South African family was left horrified after they found a naked woman sleeping in bed next to their 4 year old daughter. According to the little girl's mother, Casma Selepe, 34, the incident happened at their resident in Solomondale, in South Africa’s Limpopo Province.

She put her children to bed at 9.15 before going to sleep. Her husband who was initially out came back and discovered someone sleeping next to their daughter.

“My youngest child is four years old and she sleeps in our room on a separate mattress. She was sleeping peacefully until my husband arrived home and woke me up – asking who the person sleeping next to our little girl was.”

The mysterious intruder, who was naked, gave no response when they asked her how she had got into the house or what she was doing there. The family were left horrified after insisting all the windows and doors were closed and securely locked. Some people in the area has described lady as a witch.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/photos-family-shocked-to-find-naked.html
The husband that came into the room after all have slept off, has some explanations to give
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by hollowpot15684(m): 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
Just because they were curious about how she came in,
The whole thing now turn to witch scenario..

Africa sha!

A : What is 10 + 10?
b : 20
A : how do you know?
b : I just know.
A : can you do the calculation on a paper?
b : No
A : then you must be a witch.
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by bedspread: 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
farouk0403:
SouthAfricans and weird things are like

Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by Randy100: 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
midolian:
This one no b witch..a witch does not av to be unclad to operate well. She is probably one of her husband's sex-starved mistress waiting impatiently in d wrong room to be straaved grin
bigheart2013:
Africa and Witch mentality SMH!...Maybe the man's mistress who was sneaked into the house the previous day to deflate attention. Perhaps they thought the wife would go out, or go to work but she didn't. I have seen and heard of several cases like this where a mistress was hidden under the bed for days waiting for a wife to leave so she could escape.

Women when you come home and your husband is alone, screen your house, even under beds.
midolian:
This one no b witch..a witch does not av to be unclad to operate well. She is probably one of her husband's sex-starved mistress waiting impatiently in d wrong room to be straaved grin
lack of comprehension. GO AND READ IT AGAIN. SLOWLY
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by baddosky1: 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
bigheart2013:
Africa and Witch mentality SMH!...Maybe the man's mistress who was sneaked into the house the previous day to deflate attention. Perhaps they thought the wife would go out, or go to work but she didn't. I have seen and heard of several cases like this where a mistress was hidden under the bed for days waiting for a wife to leave so she could escape.

Women when you come home and your husband is alone, screen your house, even under beds.

Did you not read the part of the story where it was actually the man who woke the wife up to show her the lady?
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by talk2saintify(m): 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
my brodas and sistas if na yhu watin yhu qo do? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by denony(m): 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
Scatterscatter:
I know her very well, she is a ghost. shocked shocked shocked

And you are one of the ghosts, ?
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by symbianDON(m): 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
bigheart2013:

na wa to you o!! how could she have been the man's mistress and yet it was the man who discovered her and alerted his wife?? Isn't it more reasonable that he would simply have let her out of the house unnoticed if that was the case?....considering that the children were asleep and the wife was oblivious of her presence?
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by bigheart2013(m): 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
symbianDON:

na wa to you o!! how could she have been the man's mistress and yet it was the man who discovered her and alerted his wife?? Isn't it more reasonable that he would simply have let her out of the house unnoticed if that was the case?....considering that the children were asleep and the wife was oblivious of her presence?

That's what the man told reporters and that's what they wrote. Did you hear any comment from the woman or see any video where these comments were made? Even in Nigeria when you catch a maid with oga's looted money, doesn't the oga say the money belongs to the maid? to exonerate himself? Isn't the maid arrested? Do you ever hear the maid's own account?....

Nigerians should learn how to use their intuition to solve matters...God gave it to them for a reason.
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by billy187(m): 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
If roles were reversed and the wife came to meet her husband in the room- we would be seeing a fp story with the caption " WIFE CATCHES HUSBAND CHEATING WITH GIRLFRIEND IN FRONT OF DAUGHTER" - and everyone here would collectively loose their minds. grin
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by Ehinmola(m): 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
Hmmmmm.....m. Things men do. The husband should be questioned properly. If an unclad man is found in the room,by now the wife must have been beheaded.
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by logica(m): 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
Randy100:
lack of comprehension. GO AND READ IT AGAIN. SLOWLY
Abi o! Husband discovered his own mistress and went to ask his wife who she was. See logic. grin
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by logica(m): 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
bigheart2013:

That's what the man told reporters and that's what they wrote. Did you hear any comment from the woman or see any video where these comments were made?

Nigerians should learn how to use their intuition to solve matters...God gave it to them for a reason.

According to the little girl's mother, Casma Selepe, 34, the incident happened at their resident in Solomondale, in South Africa’s Limpopo Province.
Of course I'm not surprised you also missed the part I just quoted; pointedly stating that the story was actually told by the mother of the little girl. Guy, this story does not need intuition; it simply needs an ability to actually read. And now it's time for you to keep quiet.
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by FakeAccount(m): 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
farouk0403:

Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by OMEGA009(m): 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
This is a clear case of XenoSexualoPhobia
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by Princedapace(m): 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
decatalyst:
The best South Africans can offer the world is their stupidity and irrationality. undecided

But with their stupidity, they are still miles ahead of us bro..

Ordinary electricity, we no even get.. I don spend money for generator tire.. They av 50kMW of electricity for population not more than 50 million

And we av less than 5k MW of electricity for a population more than 170 million..

Abeg, who mumu pass? Naija or SA?

U know our problem? We are too sentimental and claim to know too much.. God help us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by timjohnson: 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
South Africa's witchcraft. Naija which level?
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
This news is fake jhor
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by orjaha(m): 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
she is there to avoid xenophobic attack in the land, Just to save her life
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
farouk0403:

All Nigerians are drug traffickers.
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
decatalyst:
The best South Africans can offer the world is their stupidity and irrationality. undecided

The best Nigerians can offer is fraud and drugs.
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
iceberryose:
i don't care about this xenophobic people

Read the previous comments on this thread and you will see who is xenophobic ... your fellow Nigerians.
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
Princedapace:

But with their stupidity, they are still miles ahead of us bro..

Ordinary electricity, we no even get.. I don spend money for generator tire.. They av 50kMW of electricity for population not more than 50 million

And we av less than 5k MW of electricity for a population more than 170 million..

Abeg, who mumu pass? Naija or SA?

U know our problem? We are too sentimental and claim to know too much.. God help us.

And with the comments on this thread it will take even longer to develop the country. The dvmbness is too much.
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by Eaugusta(f): 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
Scatterscatter:
I know her very well, she is a ghost. shocked shocked shocked
Only a ghost can recognise one
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by Sebastine1994(m): 9:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
Hope she is not nigerian. Before they think our witches are drinking more blood.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joyce Dzidzor To Expose John Mahama And Wife, Shares Unclad Breasts On Facebook / Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S / Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.