Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Ask Questions About 3D Printing And How You Can Cash On This Latest Technology - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ask Questions About 3D Printing And How You Can Cash On This Latest Technology (1058 Views)

Do I Need A MTCM Number Before I Can Cash My Western Union Money Order? / Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram / Want To Show U How 1.20 Odds Daily In Football Can Cash #67k In 12days Wit#2500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Questions About 3D Printing And How You Can Cash On This Latest Technology by bridgesjnr: 1:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
BrainWire is a leading 3D print Company in Nigeria and also a manufacturer of decorative indoor and outdoor lights in Nigeria and across the globe.. and are happy to set a customer service unit here to readily answer your various questions regarding 3D Printing and how you can cash in on what as been termed the "next generation technology'...

General FAQs

What is 3D Printing: 3D printing evolves around a process called 'additive manufacturing' which is a process that involves the addition of layers one at a time until the desired 3D object is made.

How is 3D printing done : t you need a virtual design of what you want to print and this can be achieved via using a modelling software called 'Computer Aided Design' or a 3D scanner. The computer then sends this to the printer and it prints.. Simple right!

all you need is a blueprint of what you want in a 3d printable form which can easily be gotten via the software a 3d scanner and boom....the 3d printer prints exactly what you want and in no time as well..

What can I Print : Everything is Printable...there are no limits... from your domestic tools to concept models, instruments, jewelries, toys, cloths, cars, houses, and even food...yes you heard right...food... i almost forgot bones, organ implants, prosthetic and the list just goes on and on and on...did i mention lights, beds, shoes, chairs....ok like i said EVERYTHING you can think of is PRINTABLE.

Do I need to have a 3D printer ; that is why BrainWire is here to help provide and satisfy your 3D printing needs... we sale printers also but if you can't afford one right now, you can send in your virtual design of what you want and we print it for you and deliver at your convenience. Also we have designers at our disposal to help out creating the virtual image of your desired object so you don't necessarily need to learn process if you don;t want to.

I am a designer, can i work for your company; WE presently creating a community on our website where you can showcase your work and get paid... so guys dust your designing gloves as we bring the buyers to your door step and also get first hand infoas to when we are recruiting on the same community platform.

How do i contact you; you can call on 08164024723, 07066694524, 08035415875. Visit our web; www.brainwire-ng.com or join our social media outlets
Twitter :@brainwire_ng,
Instagram: @brainwire-ng
Facebook: fb.com/brainwire-ng
or simply email us on[b] info@brainwire-ng.com[/b]

This will be updated continuously....but for now the floor is open for your questions

Re: Ask Questions About 3D Printing And How You Can Cash On This Latest Technology by Bishops10(m): 11:57am On Mar 10, 2017
Following.... How will an ordinary printer print an Iron,just like one of the pictures above??
Re: Ask Questions About 3D Printing And How You Can Cash On This Latest Technology by bridgesjnr: 1:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
Bishops10:
Following....
How will an ordinary printer print an Iron,just like one of the pictures above??

the 3d printer prints with exactly what it is fed... and what you feed the printers are called filaments... or in this case a metal-PLA filament ( example of such filaments are bronzefill and copperfill e.t.c) which consist of metal powders ranging from 50-85%....

The printer passes this filament to the extruder and through a hotend. The hotend then melts the filament, turning it into a gooey liquid.

what the printer does is that it deposits layers of the molten filaments and then fuses them with either adhesive or UV light until the desired virtual image or model becomes a real life object..

the metals currently being used for 3Dprinting are:

1) Aluminum / aluminium
2) Steel
3) brass
4) copper
5) bronze
6) sterling silver
7) gold
cool platinum
9) titanium

I hope that answers your question
Re: Ask Questions About 3D Printing And How You Can Cash On This Latest Technology by Bishops10(m): 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
bridgesjnr:

the 3d printer prints with exactly what it is fed... and what you feed the printers are called filaments... or in this case a metal-PLA filament ( example of such filaments are bronzefill and copperfill e.t.c) which consist of metal powders ranging from 50-85%....

The printer passes this filament to the extruder and through a hotend. The hotend then melts the filament, turning it into a gooey liquid.

what the printer does is that it deposits layers of the molten filaments and then fuses them with either adhesive or UV light until the desired virtual image or model becomes a real life object..

the metals currently being used for 3Dprinting are:

1) Aluminum / aluminium
2) Steel
3) brass
4) copper
5) bronze
6) sterling silver
7) gold
cool platinum
9) titanium

I hope that answers your question
Thanks alot
Re: Ask Questions About 3D Printing And How You Can Cash On This Latest Technology by Horus(m): 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
Re: Ask Questions About 3D Printing And How You Can Cash On This Latest Technology by Octopus3000: 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hello. Look, 3D printing is a very young field and at the moment you can make great money on it because there is a lot of profit there. But the problem is that it is not as easy as it might seem at first glance. This is really very difficult and in order to achieve success here you need to try hard ... I thought about this a few months ago, but the pandemic spoiled all my plans and unfortunately I could not do anything ... Now I started to study the volume of the 3d printing materials market and I learned a lot there. Over time, I realized that this needs to be continued and now I am actively studying this information ...

(1) (Reply)

Fill Short Survey To Win Prizes Worth 1000 Naira Recharge Card Or More. / What Business Can Use I Use #800,000.00 To Do / Do You Buy Used Plastic Bottles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.