Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,041 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

God Supports Incest/rape (riddles Of The Bible Part 1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Supports Incest/rape (riddles Of The Bible Part 1) (1701 Views)

The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) / Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu According To The Holy Bible? Part One / Fallacies And Contradictions In The Bible (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Supports Incest/rape (riddles Of The Bible Part 1) by blackcypha(m): 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2009
In the book of genesis,we were told dat GOD created adam and eve on. the sixth day genesis 1:27
In Genesis 4:1-2,   Eve bore Cain and Abel. Cain killed Abel we were told,bringin the number of people in  the whole world to THREE.!

The RIDDLE starts here.
GEN 1:14 states, I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond on the earth,and it will happen that ANYONE who finds me will kill me."
Can the christian brothers explain who the ANYONE is,since it is clear dat they were just THREE PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE WORLD?

Secondly,how did the world get populated?The next thing we read  in VS 17 of the same chapter (GEN 1:17) is and Cain knew his WIFE,and she concieved and bore Enoch,
where in the world did he get WIFE in the world where there was JUST ONE FEMALE IN THE WHOLE WORLD WHICH HAPPENED TO BE HIS MOTHER EVE?
It leaves me with only ONE CONCLUSION WHICH IS THAT CAIN SLEPT WITH HIS MUM EVE,AND BORE ENOCH HIS SON!
If incest is a sin,why did GOD condone it here?
Even the case of Araham who married his SISTER SARAH,and the case of  LOT with his 2 daugthers who SLEPT WITH HIM AND BORE TWO SONS  MOAB AND BEN-AMMI(GEN 19:30-38), the list goes on and on

And on the issue of rape read GEN 19:5-8,
Obviously it is wrong for LOT to have allowed the homosexuals in the fagging city to sleep with the so called angels,but RIGHT FOR HIM AS THE WILL OF GOD FOR THOSE INNOCENT GIRLS TO BE GIVEN UP TO THE FCUKIN gays TO BE RAPED!
Quite amusing,
Re: God Supports Incest/rape (riddles Of The Bible Part 1) by Kay17: 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2009
the writers did not expect that their work was going to be analysed and examined for faults. just expected ppl to believe. Belief is Cheap!
Re: God Supports Incest/rape (riddles Of The Bible Part 1) by ednut1(m): 6:15am On Dec 13, 2009
D atheist knows d bk is rubbish, writen,compiled,edited.typed and distorted by diff pple. Afta d incest sht u wonder hw am i black and he asian,white etc u wil agree we nt 4rm a common dude- adam. I hv asked xtians about dis question but they cld nt answer. Fuk d bible it is just a fictional story bk
Re: God Supports Incest/rape (riddles Of The Bible Part 1) by C2H5OH(f): 6:39am On Dec 13, 2009
the atheist is dyslexic grin grin
Re: God Supports Incest/rape (riddles Of The Bible Part 1) by ednut1(m): 5:51am On Dec 15, 2009
Where are the bloody xtains answer it
Re: God Supports Incest/rape (riddles Of The Bible Part 1) by blackcypha(m): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2009
c2h5oh u must be nuts to say dat, answer the question u frigging religious gays,
Re: God Supports Incest/rape (riddles Of The Bible Part 1) by Edalv: 9:40am On Dec 18, 2009
To all Atheist, You Are FOOLS.
Re: God Supports Incest/rape (riddles Of The Bible Part 1) by CrudeOil2(m): 10:10am On Dec 18, 2009
God created a wife for cain?
Re: God Supports Incest/rape (riddles Of The Bible Part 1) by Kay17: 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2009
the bible stated clearly that Adam and Eve were the only humans magically created by God, so incestis inevitable. lack of track keeping of lies, is responsible for the difficulty in explaining away of Cain and that city with people!
Re: God Supports Incest/rape (riddles Of The Bible Part 1) by blackcypha(m): 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2009
edal v who is the bigger fool zealots like u who cant contend for his/her faith as the bible commands or agnostics/
like me who ask logical question dat bring up intelligent discussions?
Re: God Supports Incest/rape (riddles Of The Bible Part 1) by eddy1977(m): 4:13am On Dec 19, 2009
i dont care about any of this, whether i know where cain's wife came or not, or where the diversity of races started, how does that pay my bills? who cares about cain anyway?
i have a life to cherish now, why waste my time on cain who died thousands of years ago?
Re: God Supports Incest/rape (riddles Of The Bible Part 1) by jagunlabi(m): 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2009
Either that or the bible was put together by very clever people who took great pleasure in 4cking with the brains or minds of people who were , are, and will be unfortunate enough to believe in the verisimilitude of it's contents.
I personally do not believe that all those contradictions in that book were put there by accident or by error.It can't be.The contradictions are just way too many.The damn book is jampacked with them from front to back, beginning to end, first chapter to the last!I mean, WORRAHECK!! sad
Kay 17:

the bible stated clearly that Adam and Eve were the only humans magically created by God, so incestis inevitable. lack of track keeping of lies, is responsible for the difficulty in explaining away of Cain and that city with people!
Re: God Supports Incest/rape (riddles Of The Bible Part 1) by blackcypha(m): 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2009
eddy1977 (m)
Re: God Supports Incest/despoil (riddles Of The Bible Part 1)
« #10 on: Today at 04:13:15 AM »

i dont care about any of this, whether i know where cain's wife came or not, or where the diversity of races started, how does that pay my bills? who cares about cain anyway?
i have a life to cherish now, why waste my time on cain who died thousands of years ago?

u have to care, eddy1977 if u r a christian then defend ur faith now ,
Re: God Supports Incest/rape (riddles Of The Bible Part 1) by blackcypha(m): 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2009
the xtian zealots have shied away again , how funny
Re: God Supports Incest/rape (riddles Of The Bible Part 1) by AbuZola3(m): 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2009
'whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him and in the Hereafter he will be among the losers' Quran 3:85
Re: God Supports Incest/rape (riddles Of The Bible Part 1) by blackcypha(m): 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2009
c2h5oh r u a christian or an atheist?
Re: God Supports Incest/rape (riddles Of The Bible Part 1) by blackcypha(m): 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2009
abu zola yeah and that is y abdul mutallab a muslim like YOU wanted to kill ova 270 people
who dont belive in his islamism, what the fuk is that rubbish, ?
Re: God Supports Incest/rape (riddles Of The Bible Part 1) by AbuZola3(m): 9:40pm On Dec 30, 2009
Shut up, xtrianity is satanism

(1) (Reply)

Shin Rambo Ex Notorious Armed Robber Quoting The Bible / Christ Spotted! / Atheists!!!! What If There Is A God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.