Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Storm Records! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Storm Records! (4909 Views)

Naeto C Quits Storm Records / Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records / Is Ikechuku On Mo'hits Or Storm Records ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Storm Records! by casper(m): 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2007
storm records, as the name implies have come to shake the music industry in Nigeria, they have signed somany artists that kennis music will lose their position very soon {if they have not lost it} to storm.

Founded in 1991, STORM Productions introduced a level of professionalism and creative intellect that placed the company head and shoulders above its competitors in Nigeria’s fledgling entertainment management industry. Over the years, STORM has been behind some of the most innovative and successful entertainment ventures in Nigeria. Going forward, we will continue to raise standards and challenge the mediocrity.

storm records aparently signed many young naija artists, of which most of them are from trybes record. i now see storm records as a cross breed and from experience we all know that cross breeding is always crazy.
and from what i heard kennis music refused to sign "da trybes" back in '99 and now i know they will have some fingers to bite or probaly chew sef.

the moral of my story is that no matter what you are going tru, even if you are turned down by kings, GOd will always bring up someone from somewhere to help you up, alll you have to do is just persivere.

i dont want to mention names but tha trybe pushed on for almost 7 years before they were now raised up. NEVER GIVE UP!!! grin grin

well here are some of the artists on storm records:

JAZZ MAN
IKECHUKWU
ELDEE "the don"
SASHA
2 SHOTZ
DARE ART ALADE
NAETO C
JIMMY JATT
ALAYE
GT the guitar man

and so many i cannot get to now. WATCH out for them. www.stormnigeria.com

and i am using this to tell you guys about truspot radio, www.truspotradio.com it is the best big thing to hit yankee for nigerians.

Re: Storm Records! by Deemoney1: 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2007
Good post
Re: Storm Records! by TruSpot: 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2007
nice
Re: Storm Records! by otoidea(m): 10:46am On Sep 05, 2007
tell them ooo, the storm is in the building

check the new website out , you can catch videos and songs of our artists

http://stormnigeria.com/
Re: Storm Records! by saucekid(m): 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2007
please does anyone have the address or STORM RECORDS?

I want to do my sh*** with them but i dont know their new address
Re: Storm Records! by otoidea(m): 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2007
39 sobo arobiodu str
gra
ikeja
Re: Storm Records! by heyo: 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2007
@saucekid, r u the very saucekid,sar boribobo? can u giv me ur phone numba,am an upcomin hip hop artiste,wgot demos tho,would like 2 lace a track wiv ya,2 upgrade my album u know,u can pls send ur number 2 this numba 08032771046.i would appreciate
Re: Storm Records! by saucekid(m): 10:39am On Sep 07, 2007
@ heyo,

is the shepe in the system? aight,we could do some'in you know
Re: Storm Records! by skingo(m): 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2007
omo this gay is not saucekid o, everytyme i ask the guy question he just dey ignore am!

the real saucekibaba pls stand up?
Re: Storm Records! by lainex(m): 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2007
pls who knows storm Records location i mean the address cos i will like to go there for a record deal but i dont know the place and i ve search it on there website but its not there.pls mail me if u know it lainex2000@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia Leaves Kennis? / Check Out Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth / Lyrics: DJ Jimmy Jatt - Da Yan Mo Ft Lil Kesh, Viktoh & Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.