Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. (8779 Views)

Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding / Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) / New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by adadike281(f): 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
Oh, may God bless okezie for his good works in aba and environs, am so happy that this is going on in one of the states in igboland. Ndi abia, rejoice! God bless abia state.
Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by Doug07034780891(m): 9:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
Chidiebere lemme tell you, with what has happened in the last few days of which we chased you from thread to thread until you were fought to a standstill, it is an indication that you are not the only ''madman''. I can scatter this thread with current pictures of this same road and other ones in Aba but I wanted to show you how to mind ones business. All these was started by you due to what I will call bitterness and all that. Learn to stay on your own and mind your state. You and africonji have been the reason Abia has been under attack recently. I repeat learn to mind your state for the peace you want to reign.

betterABIAstate:
we will be at peace if you can continue like this, but I will retaliate if you do otherwise.
Udo diri
Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by betterABIAstate: 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Chidiebere lemme tell you, with what has happened in the last few days of which we chased you from thread to thread until you were fought to a standstill, it is an indication that you are not the only ''madman''. I can scatter this thread with current pictures of this same road and other ones in Aba but I wanted to show you how to mind ones business. All these was started by you due to what I will call bitterness and all that. Learn to stay on your own and mind your state. You and africonji have been the reason Abia has been under attack recently. I repeat learn to mind your state for the peace you want to reign.

rapu okwu, I would have taken it to any length but its pains me that I'm in a rift with a sister state but you left us with no option. Learn how to tolerate other peoples comment about anambra, ka udo chia. Rapu okwu.
Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by Doug07034780891(m): 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
Anyways I have no other comment but enjoy your thread in peace but learn to mind your business... cool

betterABIAstate:
rapu okwu, I would have taken it to any length but its pains me that I'm in a rift with a sister state but you left us with no option. Learn how to tolerate other peoples comment about anambra, ka udo chia. Rapu okwu.
Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by nonsobaba: 10:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Anyways I have no other comment but enjoy your thread in peace... cool

You mean they should enjoy their delusion? All those animals from the cursed Abia state are always high on self deceit. It still baffles me why they want the world to believe that Aba and Abia state is making progress when the so-called progress and development is like a man who was pulled out of a sludge of faeces and washed 'clean' with a bucket of urine! Abia state is sprawling mess and it has to be obliterated to save igbos the shame of being associated with such anomaly.

1 Like

Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by Doug07034780891(m): 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nwanne abeg nwanne leave them and their thread. We are watching them. Thank you

nonsobaba:
You mean they should enjoy their delusion? All those animals from the cursed Abia state are always high on self deceit. It still baffles me why they want the world to believe that Aba and Abia state is making progress when the so-called progress and development is like a man who was pulled out of a sludge of faeces and washed 'clean' with a bucket of urine! Abia state is sprawling mess and it has to be obliterated to save igbos the shame of being associated with such anomaly.
Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by betterABIAstate: 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
nonsobaba:

1 Like

Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by basilo102: 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
totit:

Why can't you villagers enjoy your thread without mentioning afonja for once in your akpu forsaken life
Let afonja be for once now except you want to ruin this glorified development of yours.

Atleast try and keep quiet for once undecided
Your frustrations have been noted, thanks
Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by totit: 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
basilo102:

Your frustrations have been noted, thanks

Na wa oo, na how many frustration (S) self.

Anyway, Don't worry, I am not at all frustrated. grin
I ain't ipod abegg grin

3 Likes

Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by Africonji: 11:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
nonsobaba:

Chino you can never change, you two-faced animal. Everyone knows this nonso moniker is one of your other ones so you are only fooling yourself, you hear me? I will not allow you to derail this thread so that it can get to front-page, if not I will have disgraced you this night. Mark my words. I am warning you again for the last time to respect your old age. You have been warned.

2 Likes

Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by mighty5050(m): 11:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
nonsobaba:
Aba is cursed. Even if you supplant New York City in Aba, it will return to its former state in less than a month. The problem with Aba is not just acute infrastructural decay but animalistic behaviour of its residents due to long years of psychological trauma. Aba is a habitat for animals. No sane human being would want to raise his/her children there. You can deceive yourselves here with this facade but we know the real Aba and can smell its odour a hundred miles away.
lol certified fool.. Go get a life..
Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by mighty5050(m): 12:03am On Mar 01, 2017
nonsobaba:
All I see is an irresponsible old fool who doesn't know anything at all.. the so called Governor is a million times better than you. And I don't think you'll ever attain his height till you pass away. You can't abuse a man in Authority and expect to be in Authority someday .. Think before you talk. Cus you can never get those words back

1 Like

Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by Doug07034780891(m): 6:04am On Mar 01, 2017
Aba pig. I would have started dealing with guys before you came on this thread if i had wanted to then you would know who is actually chino. You knew what I would have done with this thread but I decided to show you filthy pigs how to mind one's business. I would have scattered this thread with the current status of that road and other gory sites of Aba but to show you insecure people how to stay cool.

[s]
Africonji:

Chino you can never change, you two-faced animal. Everyone knows this nonso moniker is one of your other ones so you are only fooling yourself, you hear me? I will not allow you to derail this thread so that it can get to front-page, if not I will have disgraced you this night. Mark my words. I am warning you again for the last time to respect your old age. You have been warned.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by obyrich(m): 7:23am On Mar 01, 2017
adem30:
OP this is not the right way to compare BEFORE and AFTER online. For the befit of those of us that have never been to this place, You suppose to take the picture from the same spot.

As for me there is no justification that this pictures are from the same place, because I have not been to the place before.

Kudos to the governor if truly this picture is not fake.
Many buildings along the road were demolished for expansion. You may not identify same spot if you have not been to Aba before or Faulks road. Truth is work is ongoing at Faulks road and the pix was taken along Faulks road by Brass. Setraco is doing a nice job there.
Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by obyrich(m): 7:26am On Mar 01, 2017
Nzenzemulu:
Are those roads being done with good drainage system.
Aba does not only need pliable roads, it also needs an articulate flood control system otherwise those roads ll be washed away in 2 years.
The roads are done with good drainage system.
Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by betterABIAstate: 7:28am On Mar 01, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Aba pig. I would have started dealing with guys before you came on this thread if i had wanted to. You knew what I would have done with this thread but I decided to show you filthy pigs how to mind one's business. I would have scattered this thread with the current status of that road and other gory sites of Aba but to show you insecure people how to stay cool.

[s][/s]
Onitsha animal, no one is begging you not to, do it, wetin dey worry you sef.

You said you weren't gonna do but you still used your alternate moniker to write a silly post. Are you cursed or what?
Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by Doug07034780891(m): 7:31am On Mar 01, 2017
Chidiebere the bastard I am just holding my breath. I knew what you would have done if it were you. I am just teaching you how to mind your business. If and when I bash you on this thread you would know who is who. Cursed animals from the dead Abia state.

[s]
betterABIAstate:
Onitsha animal, no one is begging you not to, do it, wetin dey worry you sef.

You said you weren't gonna do but you still used your alternate moniker to write a silly post. Are you cursed or what?
[/s]
Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by obyrich(m): 7:31am On Mar 01, 2017
lalasticlala:

You are right.

Anyway, OP, the work hasn't got to 7deck, Ikonne, which is covered in the first pic u posted. So it's wrong to say these are before and after pictures.
That's true. The work is yet to get to 7 deck.
Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by betterABIAstate: 7:31am On Mar 01, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Chidiebere the bastard I am just holding my breath. I knew what you would have done if it were you. I am just teaching you how to mind your business. If and when I bash you on this thread you would know who is who. Cursed animals from the dead Abia state.

[s][/s]
fvck you nigga, you can't do more than a dead rat. Onitsha animal
Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by Doug07034780891(m): 7:34am On Mar 01, 2017
Cursed abia pig keep spewing your propaganda but I would be here to expose you animals. Entire Abia state should be leveled and started afresh. Below is the same road as at 2days ago.

[s]
betterABIAstate:
fvck you nigga, you can't do more than a dead rat. Onitsha animal
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by Doug07034780891(m): 7:35am On Mar 01, 2017
That is the same road you keep posting, trying to deceive people that work is ongoing. Kitikpa lacha gi anya

@abia1stson, please come and give us other pictures

2 Likes

Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by Ruggedised2: 7:38am On Mar 01, 2017
that fat criminal is not doing anything good in abia... u guys should stop all this media propaganda

3 Likes

Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by Abia1stSon: 7:38am On Mar 01, 2017
adem30:
OP this is not the right way to compare BEFORE and AFTER online. For the befit of those of us that have never been to this place, You suppose to take the picture from the same spot.

As for me there is no justification that this pictures are from the same place, because I have not been to the place before.

Kudos to the governor if truly this picture is not fake.

all you are seeing is propaganda. they should have shown us the same spot in the old and new pics.
Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by Abia1stSon: 7:40am On Mar 01, 2017
undecided
Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by ShootToKill: 7:42am On Mar 01, 2017
nonsobaba:
Aba is cursed. Even if you supplant New York City in Aba, it will return to its former state in less than a month. The problem with Aba is not just acute infrastructural decay but animalistic behaviour of its residents due to long years of psychological trauma. Aba is a habitat for animals. No sane human being would want to raise his/her children there. You can deceive yourselves here with this facade but we know the real Aba and can smell its odour a hundred miles away.

More pains to your zombie skull, more lamentations to your windpipe. grin grin
Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by Ruggedised2: 7:50am On Mar 01, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Cursed abia pig keep spewing your propaganda but I would be here to expose you animals. Entire Abia state should be leveled and started afresh. Below is the same road as at 2days ago.

[s][/s]

u can give ur opinion or criticise and move on just like I did, biko don't start what you can't finish cool
Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by Doug07034780891(m): 7:53am On Mar 01, 2017
Look at this clown, now you are talking about opinion with a mild tone. But you didn't say the same thing when you animals invade our own thread. We have been finishing so well, so if and when it starts we shall finish well once again.

Ruggedised2:

u can give ur opinion or criticise and move on just like I did, biko don't start what you can't finish cool

1 Like

Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by Ruggedised2: 7:59am On Mar 01, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Look at this clown, now you are talking about opinion with a mild tone. But you didn't say the same thing when you animals invade our own thread. We have been finishing so well, so if and when it starts we shall finish well once again.

fool, I can even help u post current aba pictures I have. But I just decided to give my opinion and move on. Once again behave yourself cheesy
Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by Doug07034780891(m): 8:02am On Mar 01, 2017
Hopeless bastard. Your bother here @abia1stson will do the needful and show it how it is in your cursed Abia state cheesy

[s]
Ruggedised2:

fool, I can even help u post current aba pictures I have. But I just decided to give my opinion and move on. Once again behave yourself cheesy
[/s]
Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by Ruggedised2: 8:07am On Mar 01, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Hopeless bastard. Your bother here @abia1stson will do the needful and show it how it is in your cursed Abia state cheesy

[s][/s]

just say your alternate moniker u moronic bastard cheesy grin. Leave abia state alone to enjoy themselves or we derail this thread. after all I have nothing to loose cool
Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by Leopardd(m): 8:09am On Mar 01, 2017
Doug07034780891:

[s][/s]

This road is Port Harcourt road, anyways,...

I will advice you guys ka unu kwusi ala na-ayi unu, o dighi mma. Kwusinu ya.
Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by Doug07034780891(m): 8:11am On Mar 01, 2017
Hopeless bastard why are you worked up? cheesy

Please let us do it together, Abia must be exposed and rescued cheesy

Ruggedised2:

just say your alternate moniker u moronic bastard cheesy grin. Leave abia state alone to enjoy themselves or we derail this thread. after all I have nothing to loose cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu: APC Must Not Become Like Other Parties — We Should Be Democratic & Fair / Again, Tribunal Gives Deputy Speaker, Kalu Victory Over AA Candidate / Judges Arrest: ‘corruption, Not Judiciary Under attack’ - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.