Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. (8777 Views)

Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding / Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) / New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by Ruggedised2: 8:21am On Mar 01, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Hopeless bastard why are you worked up? cheesy

Please let us do it together, Abia must be exposed and rescued cheesy

worked up ke
I enjoy it when abia and anambra fight dirty, because they are always pictures to feed on cheesy grin. I will alway throw my support to abia afterall they use to be part of imo state.... no get time for constituted nuisances like you.

Anu ofia
Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by Doug07034780891(m): 8:24am On Mar 01, 2017
Ezi ofia from the piggery Abia state be proud of your cursed state for once than jumping from pillar to post. I didn't see you bastard in the last few days to enjoy the show..you took off. cheesy

Abia pigs cheesy

[s]
Ruggedised2:

worked up ke
I enjoy it when abia and anambra fight dirty, because they are always pictures to feed on cheesy grin. I will alway throw my support to abia afterall they use to be part of imo state.... no get time for constituted nuisances like you.
Anu ofia
[/s]
Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by Abia1stSon: 8:25am On Mar 01, 2017
what next please?
Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by Ruggedised2: 8:28am On Mar 01, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Ezi ofia from the piggery Abia state be proud of your cursed state for once than jumping from pillar to post. I didn't see you bastard in the last few days to enjoy the show..you took off. cheesy

Abia pigs cheesy

[s][/s]

free to tag me any state hence is ibo speaking state except flirty anambra village cheesy grin
Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by EzeAnambra: 8:33am On Mar 01, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Aba pig. I would have started dealing with guys before you came on this thread if i had wanted to then you would know who is actually chino. You knew what I would have done with this thread but I decided to show you filthy pigs how to mind one's business. I would have scattered this thread with the current status of that road and other gory sites of Aba but to show you insecure people how to stay cool.

[s][/s]
My goodness me...Nwane, leave Abians alone na,u are disgracing us on nairaland biko...

Ur own insecurity is the highest.,Something must hv gone wrong somewhere.i'll advice u to ask ur mother who ur real father his...

Have never seen an Omambala dat behaves like u...

1 Like

Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by SonOfEl(m): 8:34am On Mar 01, 2017
nonsobaba:
Aba is cursed. Even if you supplant New York City in Aba, it will return to its former state in less than a month. The problem with Aba is not just acute infrastructural decay but animalistic behaviour of its residents due to long years of psychological trauma. Aba is a habitat for animals. No sane human being would want to raise his/her children there. You can deceive yourselves here with this facade but we know the real Aba and can smell its odour a hundred miles away.

....and you think you have not responded like an animal.

1 Like

Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 01, 2017
Doug07034780891:

Abia pigs cheesy

[s][/s]
Chinonso the sturborn Goat,.u spend all ur time and energy on nairaland forming Internet warrior,lolz, lazy Man if u had spent such time with ur wife in bed,she would have given birth to Twins for u like Mikel obi.But u choose to spend ur life on nairaland claiming internet Bad boy grin

3 Likes

Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by Abia1stSon: 8:35am On Mar 01, 2017
instruction
Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by Doug07034780891(m): 8:35am On Mar 01, 2017
Chidiebere aka betterabiastate, ezeanambra, nigeriaunitedfc and other lousy monikers. Have you eaten today? cool

[s]
EzeAnambra:
My goodness me...Nwane, leave Abians alone na,u are disgracing us on nairaland biko...
Ur own insecurity is the highest.,Something must hv gone wrong somewhere.i'll advice u to ask ur mother who ur real father his...
Have never seen an Omambala dat behaves like u...
[/s]
Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by SonOfEl(m): 8:36am On Mar 01, 2017
Doug07034780891:

Abia pigs cheesy

[s][/s]

Bia, ke ihe abia mere gi?
Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by Doug07034780891(m): 8:37am On Mar 01, 2017
Ruggedised2:

free to tag me any state hence is ibo speaking state except flirty abia village cheesy grin

You see why I said before that Abia state is a dump site for animals cheesy

Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by ruggedized1: 8:37am On Mar 01, 2017
ANOTHER SET OF PROPAGANDA. ABIA STATE SHOULD BE BURNT DOWN
Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by Abia1stSon: 8:39am On Mar 01, 2017
my governor is more or less confused

Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by Doug07034780891(m): 8:41am On Mar 01, 2017
SonOfEl:

Bia, ke ihe abia mere gi?

Ajuju cheesy

Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by SonOfEl(m): 8:41am On Mar 01, 2017
ruggedized1:
ANOTHER SET OF PROPAGANDA. ABIA STATE SHOULD BURNT DOWN

Chai..... Another sadist unleashed.

1 Like

Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by ruggedized1: 8:42am On Mar 01, 2017
SonOfEl:

Chai..... Another sadist unleashed.

WHO IS THIS? DO I KNOW YOU?
Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by nonsobaba: 8:45am On Mar 01, 2017
It will not be well for the animals that have kept Abia state undeveloped since its creation. Aba is a madman colony. Just seeing the repulsive environment, the traumatised inhabitants and the way animals have a higher dignity than human beings there, will a make a first time visitor puke. The horror of Aba is what has compelled most resellers in neighbouring states to abandon the cursed town and rather travel the much longer distance to Onitsha for their shopping.

Aba is cursed and only an atomic bomb can save that town.
Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by SonOfEl(m): 8:46am On Mar 01, 2017
Doug07034780891:

Ajuju cheesy

You really don't want to start with me.....I have been banned severally in nairaland because I murder and assassinate without mercy....

If abia gives excrements like you hi b.p then leave the thread. If you are an OSU which sees everything and anything around him as cursed, then come let me refer to a strong man of God for deliverance.
Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by SonOfEl(m): 8:47am On Mar 01, 2017
ruggedized1:

WHO IS THIS? DO I KNOW YOU?

Pray not to....
Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by Doug07034780891(m): 8:50am On Mar 01, 2017
What is this hopeless i.diot yapping? Abia state is cursed to remain down that is the point. It is you useless father that is an OSU. You need deliverance more than anyone else.

[s]
SonOfEl:

You really don't want to start with me.....I have been banned severally in nairaland because I murder and assassinate without mercy....
If abia gives excrements like you hi b.p then leave the thread. If you are an OSU which sees everything and anything around him as cursed, then come let me refer to a strong man of God for deliverance.
[/s]
Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by SonOfEl(m): 8:52am On Mar 01, 2017
nonsobaba:
It will not be well for the animals that have kept Abia state undeveloped since its creation. Aba is a madman colony. Just seeing the repulsive environment, the traumatised inhabitants and the way animals have a higher dignity than human beings there, will a make a first time visitor puke. The horror of Aba is what has compelled most resellers in neighbouring states to abandon the cursed town and rather travel the much longer distance to Onitsha for their shopping.

Aba is cursed and only an atomic bomb can save that town.

But Onitsha is the MOST POLLUTED CITY IN PLANET EARTH.....so Mr. Pot, leave the kettle alone. Abia needs correction not condemnation.... and thank God for the can-do spirit of abia indigenes....

It is only abia that makes you ANAMBARIANS shit in your pants.....ndo

4 Likes

Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by Abia1stSon: 8:55am On Mar 01, 2017
it is not true. entire abia state is polluted. umuahia and aba are the most polluted towns. see below

SonOfEl:

But Onitsha is the MOST POLLUTED CITY IN PLANET EARTH.....so Mr. Pot, leave the kettle alone. Abia needs correction not condemnation.... and thank God for the can-do spirit of abia indigenes....

Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by SonOfEl(m): 8:56am On Mar 01, 2017
Doug07034780891:
What is this hopeless i.diot yapping? Abia state is cursed to remain down that is the point. It is you useless father that is an OSU. You need deliverance more than anyone else.

[s][/s]

Stop disgracing your already disgraced father with your BAD English and behavior.

Only OSUs respond and communicate like you.

Abia is the only threat to your sense of worth.

Ndo

3 Likes

Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 01, 2017
Doug07034780891:

[s][/s]
Lol last night u did not gbensh ur wife becos of Abia...this early morning u have started again...u want to turn ur wife to Full time Cucumber user grin chinonso I order u 2go to ur wife now...leave dis place

2 Likes

Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by Abia1stSon: 8:57am On Mar 01, 2017
we need help in abia state. we cannot continue to hide this rot in our state.

1 Like

Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by Abia1stSon: 8:59am On Mar 01, 2017
English teacher that cannot teach himself out from grammatical blunder. please let us face our state and fix it cheesy

[s]
SonOfEl:

Stop disgracing your already disgraced father with your BAD English and behavior. Only OSUs respond and communicate like you.
Ndo
[/s]
Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by ruggedized1: 8:59am On Mar 01, 2017
THE ONLY WAY REDEEM ABIA STATE IS BOMBING IT TO THE GROUND
Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by SonOfEl(m): 9:01am On Mar 01, 2017
Abia1stSon:
it is not true. entire abia state is polluted. umuahia and aba are the most polluted towns. see below

You call them towns....the informed CNN called them cities. that's by the way.

Umuahia and aba's polluted air is the COMBINATION of Onitsha's pollution. Why DIDNT you post the statistics?
Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by Doug07034780891(m): 9:02am On Mar 01, 2017
Imagine this Abia illiterate. All of you are OSU/outcasts no wonder your state is cursed. Bunch of hopeless pigs

SonOfEl:

Stop disgracing your already disgraced father with your BAD English and behavior.

Ndo
Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by Abia1stSon: 9:03am On Mar 01, 2017
the point i am making is that our own case in abia state is the worst. we have our entire state polluted. imagine our only 2 towns polluted with filth and rubbish. we should start fixing our state.

SonOfEl:

You call them towns....the informed CNN called them cities. that's by the way.

Umuahia and aba's polluted air is the COMBINATION of Onitsha's pollution. Why DIDNT you post the statistics?

Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by nonsobaba: 9:12am On Mar 01, 2017
SonOfEl:

Yes, Onitsha experiences pollution due to large number of automobiles swarming the city as many traders have fled Aba and chosen Onitsha as their choice destination for shopping. Even LA in California faces similar problems that Onitsha faces.

But the problem with Aba is that the people there have re-evolved into animals due to long years of cordinated assault on their psyche and mentality using the instrument of with-holding development infrastructurally, educationally, socially, and even spiritually.

Let's face the truth. Aba is cursed and only an atomic bomb can save that town.
Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by EzeAnambra: 9:14am On Mar 01, 2017
SonOfEl:

Ndo
My goodness Me...I knew it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Flood: Fashola Orders Demolition Of Church, Other Illegal Structures / Inspector General Of Police Declares Christmas Crime-Free / We Have No Confidence In CONFAB Report- Presidency Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.